VA friends

Things are heating up again in VA on this Monday morning. Going to get sweaty again after a beautiful weekend weather wise. Hope everybody's weekend was a good one.
 
Omega man definitely had more of on impact me after seeing the movie the first time. I don't want to be a zombie but don't think I want to be the last living person either. Cannot imagine what it would be like to have that constant daily struggle just to survive. I don't think there will be zombies but I do believe it is just a matter of time before some virus does knockoff a good portion of the human population. I admit kind of morbid but I have read that we are on the last class of effective antibiotics so in the near future we could go back to the time before antibiotics were available to cure common infections. But till then party on. :)

A good portion of the population for sure. But do you imagine post-apoclyptic landscapes like in the movies? Or is our global infrastructure better prepared than that?
 
A good portion of the population for sure. But do you imagine post-apoclyptic landscapes like in the movies? Or is our global infrastructure better prepared than that?

I think because of our reliance on technology that makes us even more vulnerable to disaster events. I read an article about the possibility of a solar flair and if big enough would fry our electric grid. It said we make no transformers in the US and could months or years to rebuild the grid. Without electricity most businesses cannot run so that can start an economic collapse which then just keeps spiraling down. Food, transportation and water could become scarce so yeah, I could see bad things happening.
 
It is going to be a hot one out there today so I think we can declare this a clothes optional day. :D
 
It's going to be a hot couple of days. And then...thunderstorms. Beginning to feel typical for 2018.
 
Howdy

Howdy, ya'll. Just dropping in to see how everyone is doing.

^5 fellas
:rose: ladies
 
I am not from Virginia however I am going to be in town next weekend sometimes it's just fun knowing there's folks local in an area that I'm at. 45 white male
 
I am not from Virginia however I am going to be in town next weekend sometimes it's just fun knowing there's folks local in an area that I'm at. 45 white male

Virginia is a big state. Where ya gonna be, buddy?
 
Hello

43 m in Va near DC. Just wanted to see who's out there. I wrote a couple of stories under this name ... love to hear what you think.

K.
 
I have no idea where all the people from VA have gone. Maybe they have already left for the long weekend.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top