The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's wonderous hot, which is probably why my macbook fan has suddenly self destructed, Ebay to the rescue, and I can carry my puter around again maybe by thge 25th. I feel so fucking smug having a laptop that I can fix myself (with the help of the right websites, natch)

According to the Weather Channel, it's 91º F in Nelson at the moment. As opposed to my SD 99º F in the middle of a freakin' thunderstorm!

Hot hot hot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNGVS2T_Rk

Not so much explosions but lots of blood and yummy man-flesh. Mmmmm.

Yep. As the Kiwi's say...It's hot as!

Also, cool factoid:

After the flash flood a few days ago, we now have a sinkhole on our street. It's very exciting. I've never seen one up close before. You could fit a Smart Car in it. Crazy.

Damn - I didn't know it got that hot there.

Yes it's wonderous hot, which is probably why my macbook fan has suddenly self destructed, Ebay to the rescue, and I can carry my puter around again maybe by thge 25th. I feel so fucking smug having a laptop that I can fix myself (with the help of the right websites, natch)

Jealous, I am!

Damn - I didn't know it got that hot there.

Yes, our five day summers are a thing of beauty. Odd though, usually those five scorching days coincide with some heavy construction job L and me take on- usually outdoors, usually somewhere with no shade, usually involving a lot of lifting.

It's 93F right now. And I am inside and cool!

It was dark noticeably earlier last night.

That's not right, I'm not ready yet.

Its not supposed to get dark noticeably earlier before S's birthday, its supposed to wait until after mine.

Thankee. It felt good, my victory. All that was missing was a beating human heart for me to sink my teeth into. RAWR!!!

I can picture you doing air quotes in that second paragraph, BTW.

Now I am going to 7-11 to celebrate with my one and only Slurpee of the year. I will feel sick when it's done but before that? Oh sweet gods of frozen nectar, it will be divine! :D

NO!!

Today I eat the hearts of my enemies and drink the Slurpees of my evil overlords. Today I dine in HELL!!!

*ahem*

Also, the 7-11 is closer and it's really too hot out for walking.

Enemies' hearts is the first ingredient listed in 7-11 Taquitos.

Mmmmm... Twirling and twirling in that metal roller heat case. Exuding the faint echos of their vanquished owners' pathetic dreams.

Well, I did it. I sweated blood, and obsessed until my obsesser was sore, and did it.

Nothing to do now but wait.

It's scary and amusing how desperately some people need to be liked. They'll start off with their opinion but as soon as they find out the cool regulars disagree they do an about face so fucking fast it will give you whiplash. Get a spine people......

Unless the professor is a reasonable person and takes pity on me, finishing my degree is now another year down the road.:(

Well, I did it. I sweated blood, and obsessed until my obsesser was sore, and did it.

Yay for doing it!!!

And waiting!!

Yay!

(I'm a bit hungover this morning. I have no idea what I'm celebrating here.)

1. I loooove kaki no tane. Yum yum yum. Wish it wasn't so high in calories!
2. On a WWII kick again. Watched Downfall, wish Netflix had Flags of Our Fathers/Letters from Iwo Jima.
3. It's been more than a week since I heard from my friend who is supposed to be arriving here next week. Kinda wondering what's up.
4. Are any of you into geocaching? I finally got a working GPS unit and I am going to find as many caches in Japan as I can!

Unless the professor is a reasonable person and takes pity on me, finishing my degree is now another year down the road.:(

Sucks. On the other hand, you can still buy cheap software from various websites, using your student status.

Hey, it's something. :rolleyes:

It's scary and amusing how desperately some people need to be liked. They'll start off with their opinion but as soon as they find out the cool regulars disagree they do an about face so fucking fast it will give you whiplash. Get a spine people......

Yes. I agree. I thought otherwise at first, but now... I totally agree.

Yay for doing it!!!

And waiting!!

Yay!

(I'm a bit hungover this morning. I have no idea what I'm celebrating here.)

Hehe. I appreciate it, all the same. It'd be a GREAT career opportunity for me. And I dig those, y'know?

Cross your cupcakes, please.

I've heard that it's good to massage your obsessor vigorously when sore.

Just sayin'
:rolleyes:

(My twinkies, as well as my cupcakes, are crossed for you!)

Yahoo! Consider my cupcakes crossed - even though that's illegal in several southern states.

It's the legacy of the Puritans. They despised butter cream.

But you don't have to worry about that. You're not in *any* state, let alone a southern one. :p

She's in a constant state of activity.

I've heard that it's good to massage your obsessor vigorously when sore.

Just sayin'
:rolleyes:

(My twinkies, as well as my cupcakes, are crossed for you!)

I'll consider that. I think my obsessor-massager is uncharged.

And I do appreciate the carb-crossing. If you have Ding Dongs, can you cross those, too? 'Cause that would just sound amusing.

Those seem to be going around lately.

How did you know I was baking cupcakes?

On that note: Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix.
'Nuff said.

Well, we'll see. It's just a possibility.

If it doesn't work out, can I have some cupcakes?

But you don't have to worry about that. You're not in *any* state, let alone a southern one. :p

Last weekend I worked check in at a national finals event and we had kids in from Canada and Australia. Their materials were arranged by state/province and then by last name.

So when they came to the window we would ask the kids what state they were from. If they gave us a province name we would joke with them that "province X isn't a state, silly."

Blurt--
I know you know how to do it. I know you know where to put it.
So why the fuck don't you do it?!
Why do you leave that shit for me to do.
All you accomplish is raising my blood pressure.

She's been gone to care for her ill mother for two and a half weeks. There's been a noticeable decrease in contact these past three days. I miss her so bad it hurts and I feel forgotten and scared she's pulling away.

(And to my ex that's here on Lit and knows us both real time... You know She doesn't post here or look here. Please...for the love of god... Allow me my privacy.)

It seems more and more that some feel it is OK for them to voice an opinion, and repeatedly advocate the same right for everyone else, but watch out if you dare voice an opinion that does not sit well with them because you will suffer the consequences. Guess the right comes with conditions, or perhaps there is a list some of us are not on in terms of having that basic right...go figure.:confused:

Catalina:eek:

Oooh chemical warfare AND germ warfare. I have weapons of mass destruction :D
Oyy! Be careful about putting comments like that on the internet! Next thing you know, the UK's version of TSA or Homeland Sexurity will be coming down on you like a ton of bricks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back