Votes: 30 35.7%
  • I'm a man who is AGAINST abortion

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • I'm a woman who is AGAINST abortion

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Unsure at the moment!

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
How the actual fuck do you know that 'feminists like me' don't focus on prevention as well it's just that the OP was about abortions. Amazing though it may seem, it is possible to want more than one thing at once. In fact, I'm pretty sure one my posts further up said that ready access to reliable and safe contraception was the best way to lower abortion rates AND that no one thinks abortion is a 'good' thing, just that's it's necessary and shouldn't be difficult to access.
I spend far more of my time focusing on providing adequate sex education in schools and ways of getting parents to take some responsibility for preparing their kids for being an adult than I do on talking about access to abortions.
So, again, stop making assumptions.

That's your day job, and it's a meanigful job, indeed.

But as far as postmodern feminist ideology (you seem to embrace it too, as you often said) is concerned:

I find it to be more focused on issues about power, than on addressing disadvantage by any means necessary.
As does intersectionality theory.

Christians really ought to support legal abortion.

After all, even if its legal good christians wont have them* which means the only babies getting aborted would be the offspring of those evil atheists and heretics.

Not only would this mean there would be more Christian babies being born than other babies, thus making country more Christian, Christians believe sin is hereditary so those other babies were clearly evil and deserve it.

*also, i have a bridge I would like to sell you

That's your day job, and it's a meanigful job, indeed.

But as far as postmodern feminist ideology (you seem to embrace it too, as you often said) is concerned:

I find it to be more focused on issues about power, than on addressing disadvantage by any means necessary.
As does intersectionality theory.

Jesus wept.

You have no idea what my 'day job' is (unless you're an alt for someone I've spoken with privately).

I don't recall ever using the term 'postmodern feminism' in Lit, or really anywhere for something like 20 years.

You can be concerned about power AND disadvantage - in fact, they're pretty amazingly complementary concerns. Access to abortion is about both of those things.

I think schools should bring back sex education, something which a lot of conservatives railed against, let's be honest. Teach students how their bodies work and the consequences of unsafe sex because many of these students are not getting that message at home. Start the education at young ages not when it is too late.

When did sex education go away? It's still taught here and pretty much everywhere last I knew. Biology is a required course in almost if not every school.

Let’s both dial back the confrontational language. It really is unnecessary.

I was talking about the argument Thomson made, not the argument in Roe v. Wade. The SCOTUS did not adopt her reasoning.

Also, no US court ever finds an “absolute right” about anything. And I did not argue for one in my prior posts, either. I think you are reading something into my post that isn’t there, or is there only by mistake.

I would hope so; she one of the great ethicists of the 20th Century.

Good! Now you’re getting to it!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He was "getting it" all along. Notwithstanding the fact it dawned on you.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He was "getting it" all along. Notwithstanding the fact it dawned on you.

You stupid ass.

First, I said, “Getting to it,” not “getting it.” So you are bullshitting again, but your ass is too stupid to be effective at obfuscating.

So the “it” he was “getting to” was the article itself. That was the first time he quoted the article, the first time he backed up what he was claiming with a premise that provided evidence.

Something you never, ever do.

Oh, and are you going to reply to my post to you in this thead? Considering it proves your stupid ass wrong, I doubt you will, other than to berate me and make a new, totally unsubstantiated, stupid-assed claim for me to rebut. But I’m not going to bother. Colonel Hogan actually makes arguments, which puts him lightyears ahead of you as someone worth talking to.

You
STUPID
ass.

Jesus wept.

You have no idea what my 'day job' is (unless you're an alt for someone I've spoken with privately).

I don't recall ever using the term 'postmodern feminism' in Lit, or really anywhere for something like 20 years.
You can be concerned about power AND disadvantage - in fact, they're pretty amazingly complementary concerns. Access to abortion is about both of those things.

My bad. You said that you provide sex education in schools and to parents, so I assumed that it's all part of your employment.
I didn't mean to intrude in your private life, sorry.

It's your way of approaching feminist issues (not the issues themselves), that I often disagree with.

When did sex education go away? It's still taught here and pretty much everywhere last I knew. Biology is a required course in almost if not every school.

She means, actual, effective, truthful sex education. Not absence-only courses that provide propaganda against brith control and claim boys are helpless rape-machines with no abiltiy to control themselves and a girl’s “value” decreases each time she has sex out of wedlock.

She means, actual, effective, truthful sex education. Not absence-only courses that provide propaganda against brith control and claim boys are helpless rape-machines with no abiltiy to control themselves and a girl’s “value” decreases each time she has sex out of wedlock.

America is a conundrum to me.

On one hand one finds the utra-conservative, female-blaming Red States types of attitudes that you mentioned.

On the other hand, Liberal Hollywood permeates movies with messages that one night stands with strangers or friends with benefits are naughty or cool.

Why such extremes?

You stupid ass.

First, I said, “Getting to it,” not “getting it.” So you are bullshitting again, but your ass is too stupid to be effective at obfuscating.

So the “it” he was “getting to” was the article itself. That was the first time he quoted the article, the first time he backed up what he was claiming with a premise that provided evidence.

Something you never, ever do.

Oh, and are you going to reply to my post to you in this thead? Considering it proves your stupid ass wrong, I doubt you will, other than to berate me and make a new, totally unsubstantiated, stupid-assed claim for me to rebut. But I’m not going to bother. Colonel Hogan actually makes arguments, which puts him lightyears ahead of you as someone worth talking to.

You
STUPID
ass.

He was ten miles in front of you from the git go. You just didn't know it, clueless. You've never fully understood the nuances of the English language, let alone the law. You need flash cards to get the picture.:rolleyes:

America is a conundrum to me.

On one hand one finds the utra-conservative, female-blaming Red States types of attitudes that you mentioned.

On the other hand, Liberal Hollywood permeates movies with messages that one night stands with strangers or friends with benefits are naughty or cool.

Why such extremes?
Because the devil is causing trouble and making people act very WICKED! Unfortunately , beefstew, the devil has also infiltrated this thread! Some of these posts have me feeling absolutely sick...

Last edited:

All government power and authority over access to anything is about both those things.

Because the devil is causing trouble and making people act very WICKED! Unfortunately , beefstew, the devil has also infiltrated this thread! Some of these posts have me feeling absolutely sick...

Why do you write dirty stories?

The Devil makes me do it.

He was ten miles in front of you from the git go. You just didn't know it, clueless. You've never fully understood the nuances of the English language, let alone the law. You need flash cards to get the picture.:rolleyes:

ThereItGoes_TheLastFck.gif

Gleeful fans of abortion will do that. You have to bear in mind there are people who lack sufficient humanity to even acknowledge that a miscarriage is a heart felt, grevious loss to an expectant mother.

How do you even have a discussion with someone that committed to culling the population of poor, mostly black people that will sink to that level of insensitivity?

Last edited:
Gleeful fans of abortion will do that. You have to bear in mind there are people who lack sufficient humanity to even acknowledge that a miscarriage is a heart felt, grevious loss to an expectant mother.

How do you even have a discussion with someone that committed to culling the population of poor, mostly black people that will sink to that level of insensitivity?

Gleeful fans? I saw your other bullshit post in the ISO thread. Funny that you pvssied out and tried to edit before your hateful misogyny was on display. Funnier that it was after a week-long meth staycation. Cool way to slide in the poor blacks, too.

My wife miscarried when I was in law school. It was the second worst moment of my life.

Eat your own horseshit and die alone and unloved, you stinking drop.

My wife miscarried when I was in law school. It was the second worst moment of my life.

Save your ire for the person who actually spewed that vitriol. That would be your fellow traveler KimGordon67. This time. It's been said many times in many threads here on this subject by the gleeful abortionist contingent here.

You think he can afford horseshit? The stench would only make him smell better anyway.

I know what will cheer you right up. Let's go get you an abortion. :)

Save your ire for the person who actually spewed that vitriol. That would be your fellow traveler KimGordon67. This time. It's been said many times in many threads here on this subject by the gleeful abortionist contingent here.

Why don’t I believe you?

So you've held funerals for any miscarriages you might have been involved in?

This^^^ is what she said, pre-edit

You can see it captured here: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89763686&postcount=93

Why don’t I believe you?

~shrug~

I have no way of determining what you believe, much less how you came to your particular set of beliefs about other people.

Before I ran across some of the odious people here on this particular subject gleefully chortling about Bloody coat hangers and making jokes about getting pregnant just for the sheer Joy of having an abortion performed I was a relative moderate on the subject. From his social and economic point of view it is a boon to society. I'm a little on the fence theologically speaking because I don't personally believe that it's actual murder I think we have to kind of consider at what point if there is a soul that that's soul enters the body if you're going to even have that framework and belief system. I also recognize it plenty of people don't even have that framework and belief system and it's sort of silly to try to shoehorn other people into your belief system.

But there are some truly despicable gleeful abortion fans on this site.

Back