Taking requests to write stories :)

hailiewrites

Virgin
Joined
Sep 13, 2018
Posts
1
Sorry if this is the wrong forum! I'm running a bit dry on ideas and I'd love it if I could get some requests that people want to see written. I'm open to practically everything except bestiality, watersports, scat... you get it. Nothing excessively taboo.
 
#1
Mom is convinced by her friends to go out dancing with them one night, later on during the week son overhears a convo between his mom and one of her friends about how she cut loose and was dancing pretty friendly with some guys. Later on son thinking nothing of it tells a couple of his buddies and unknown to him they want to fuck his mom. Son notices they seem to be around more than usual even when he's not around. One night his mom says he's going dancing and he calls his buddies but each tell him they are busy but actually set up the dance night to get with his mom and her friends. Son finds out his friends are up to something when one of his friends gf calls him later and says his friend said he would be hanging out with him at club X, same place his mom and her friends went.

#2
Son and his friends decide to celebrate college graduation by going out. Mom wants to go but son turns her down because he think it would be weird and he hates how his friends leer and hit on her. She convinces him to let her tag along and she'll pay for everything. They go to a few bars and in a half-drunken state go to a strip-club where mom gets mistaken for one of her sons gf by a stripper asking if they want a couples lap dance and in order to not make the situation awkward goes along.

#3
Son moves into new town and makes some new friends, they introduce him to weed and during one time while smoking at his house his mom comes home early. This is the first time his friends have seen his mom to his knowledge and one of his buddies invites mom to smoke with them. She gets high with them and son gets asked to run and get some soda. He's about to leave when he sees that his mom had already got soda and must of forgot and goes back and see his friends have started asking his mom more risque questions making it obvious they think shes hot. One friend blurts out she has great tits and the group looks on stunned while the son is hiding watching this unfold.

#4
Mom just recently had a baby a few months ago. Son has a buddy who has become fixated on his mom and son catches him one night jacking off while watching his mom breastfeed. Son's friend gets himself invited on family camping trip and sees an opportunity to break the breast pump while putting himself into a situation with the mom that would make him the breast pump all while the son watches from the shadows.

I've got some more if these don't interest you.
 
Why is everyone so obsessed with the thought of having sex with their mothers???

Me too. Not many limits in my repertoire but mothers are out!

Exactly because of that. It's probably the most perverse thing accepted by site rules, and the really obsessed edipus crowd may not be too numerous in reality, but is exceedingly laud. Finally, I too do believe it is somewhere in there nearly universally, but rather just because she is a woman whom you see a lot, and the animalistic male is indiscriminate.
 
Husbands POV. Young-ish, short, curvy white wife and mother is very slowly seduced over a series of dates with a black criminal that she is forced to date in order to get information on his criminal activities. She is aware of her husbands past heartbreak in his first wife who also cheated on him and thus is determined to not to do so. Over the course of the dates she slowly breaks down, trying to protect her husband and child she fights it, then slowly seems to be getting seduced, eventually at the end flaunting it and submitting completely to her new “daddy”, eventually getting impregnated.

Again, from the husbands POV as he is powerless to stop it. Whether or not it turns into a BTB is up to you. Fatjackfallstaff (I think is the name) wrote a very similar story, but then changed it up and deleted the original. Also, he stopped short of the complete seduction which would have been nice to continue.

Also, anything like thecryptkeeper does would be great as well! :D
 
2 Story Ideas

Sorry if this is the wrong forum! I'm running a bit dry on ideas and I'd love it if I could get some requests that people want to see written. I'm open to practically everything except bestiality, watersports, scat... you get it. Nothing excessively taboo.


Idea #1) White woman(we’ll call her Erin) gets into an argument over a parking spot with a black woman(Detra) while both are dropping their kids off at school. Trying to set a good example for her kids, she lets the argument go infront of her own children. On her way out of the school, Erin sees the other woman and lets loose with a verbal barrage. They’re both yelling at each other and the school principal has to separate them out of fear that their argument may become physical. Days and weeks go by and Erin thinks nothing of the incident as nothing is said between the two women when they see each other dropping off or picking up their kids from school. Then one morning after dropping her kids off at school, there’s a knock at the door. Erin opens the door to see Detra & another black woman, Sasha. As soon as she opens the door the two women force their way inside and tell her she needs to learn respect for others. Erin is wearing a tennis skirt which is pulled down her thighs, along with her panties… And she’s pulled over Detra’s lap, while the Sasha holds her hands so she can’t protect her ass from being spanked. Detra spanks Erin’s ass and turns it pink. She kicks her legs and squirms and tries to get away… But they hold her in place and spank her ass hard… Once they’re done spanking her and she’s done crying… She lays across her lap motionless… That’s when Detra looks beween Erin’s legs… And what esnsues over the next several hours before school lets out, is Detra and Sasha do things to Erin and make her do things… Which she’s never done before.… The two women make her cum over and over again throughout the morning & afternoon. Fingers, toys and tongues find their way into every opening of Erin’s body, giving her pleasure that she never thought was possible. It won’t be the last time this happens…


#2) A MMF where a Couple on vacation in Greece meet a man and what ensues is the wife coercing her husband into giving head for the first time as she watches and encourages him while she masurbates.
 
Last edited:
An attractive and shapely professional woman in her late 30's or early 40's (i.e., somebody who should know better) gives into her carnal desire to be totally bare-ass naked -- not even shoes or jewelry -- where she shouldn't be. She could be wandering around her neighborhood after dark, perhaps onto a nearby golf course, park or playground. She could be in her office working late or on a weekend when nobody else is there. She could be at the movies in a nearly empty theater, or at the local library way back in the book stacks where few people go. She could be a teacher in her school after hours. Depending on the location, elevators, stairwells, doors leading outside, even rain add an arousing touch. But wherever she is she'd start out fully clothed, her outfit relevant to the scenario. Nobody else would be involved, she wouldn't end up in some sort of danger, she'd just be all alone living out her wildly erotic fantasy. Anything "perilous" that might happen would be conjured up in her own imagination to add risk and danger to the vulnerability of her being completely nude and strolling further and further from the safety of her discarded clothes. She'd hold out for as long as she could, but in the end she'd have to take matters into her own hands…
 
Last edited:
Back
Top