I Need Help Finding A Story

I'm looking for an incest/taboo story about a brother and his 4/5 sisters. There was his older sister, the sister he really liked, and a set of twins I'm not sure if there was another in this story. Their parents are dead and the brother is supporting the family and he struggles with liking his sisters. Its set in Australia he ends up getting the almost typical harem ending. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find this story I've been looking forever.

Bad news
The author rather abruptly announced that he was quitting writing. He killed his account and pulled his stories. The one you’re looking for was called Memoirs by f1manoz. (If I remember correctly).

Damn I thought it had been called memoirs but when I couldn't find it I assumed I had remembered wrong. Well thanks for letting me know wish I could have read it again but that's how life is sometimes thanks again.

Seeking a specific Story info

I read a story many years ago (before I became registered) that I'm trying to find again. I'm SEEKING the Author, Title, or even Genre (I suspect Loving Wives, but could be Incest, or Romance/Mature/Non-Erotic - since these Genre's are so poorly defined).

The basic story goes: a man finds out his daughter (he loves with all his heart) is not his (I think via DNA). His loving wife finds out he knows and will dump her cheating ass. But there is a major wrinkle as the wife's father is the local high-profile Judge (Ghod) to the area (much later you discover the marriage was a shame to cover up incest). The judge plans on tossing him in jail on trumped up charges and once in jail he will be disposed of insuring the child's parentage remains secret.
The husband gets wind of what is coming and runs --- to a secluded lake in northern Canada. Eventual he meets a woman who is also running from a brutal marriage in Texas.

Eventually due to a group of well to do hunters being an honorable they help both of them get their pound a flesh. Rather romantic/ happy ending but still has BTB/Judge in it.

Can anyone give me leads as to the possible Author, Title, Genre? Thanks.
Report Post Edit/Delete Message

I read a story many years ago (before I became registered) that I'm trying to find again. I'm SEEKING the Author, Title, or even Genre (I suspect Loving Wives, but could be Incest, or Romance/Mature/Non-Erotic - since these Genre's are so poorly defined).

The basic story goes: a man finds out his daughter (he loves with all his heart) is not his (I think via DNA). His loving wife finds out he knows and will dump her cheating ass. But there is a major wrinkle as the wife's father is the local high-profile Judge (Ghod) to the area (much later you discover the marriage was a shame to cover up incest). The judge plans on tossing him in jail on trumped up charges and once in jail he will be disposed of insuring the child's parentage remains secret.
The husband gets wind of what is coming and runs --- to a secluded lake in northern Canada. Eventual he meets a woman who is also running from a brutal marriage in Texas.

Eventually due to a group of well to do hunters being an honorable they help both of them get their pound a flesh. Rather romantic/ happy ending but still has BTB/Judge in it.

Can anyone give me leads as to the possible Author, Title, Genre? Thanks.
Report Post Edit/Delete Message

I would LOVE to read this story.

Back