VA friends

Not looking forward to the hurricane trials and tribulations.

And a mention of...ekk... snow, far to soon to even consider the possibility of snow and the reality that not many folks in VA know what to do when that stuff falls.

No rain, no snow. Gimmie sunny beach days for the rest of my life. Sigh.

Getting interesting along the coast. And, apparently, even central VA.

Carolinas could get as much as 40" of rain. Yikes. Could be a lot for us too then.

May we all on the East Coast be safe for this impending storm :heart:

Did all of the ladies of Virginia fall asleep or go on vacation. Kind of all guys in here lately. Makes me think of that song from South Pacific

What ain't we got???? We ain't got dames...

Did all of the ladies of Virginia fall asleep or go on vacation. Kind of all guys in here lately. Makes me think of that song from South Pacific

What ain't we got???? We ain't got dames...

lol. I think it's me. my deodorant runs them off. sorry, fellas.

lol. I think it's me. my deodorant runs them off. sorry, fellas.

Maybe all of us guys need makeovers to get the ladies to come back. The commercial says so but wonder if women really do like the smell of Old Spice?

So of my Virginians I want everyone to be careful with the hurricane coming in later this week..

Weather prediction keeps changing so I am not sure at this point what to expect. I will be glad when we finally get some sunshine back. I need it to dry out my yard.

Maybe it’s the tensions of the approaching storm. Maybe it’s an avoidance tactic due to stacks of grading. Maybe it’s the lunar cycle. Maybe it’s Thursday. Whatever, I’m horny as hell today. Anyone care to swap some erotic experiences/stories? Here or on Kik/Skype? Stay safe out there!

The latest track shows it dipping South to spare most of Virginia then looping back North to dump some water on... you guessed it... my back yard!

Good times, good times!

The latest track shows it dipping South to spare most of Virginia then looping back North to dump some water on... you guessed it... my back yard!

Good times, good times!

Got your swimming trunk ready or is this an optional clothing backyard?

Just dropping in to see how everyone is doing

Just working today. Overcast and misting so guessing this is the expected weather for another miserable weekend. Come on out sunshine. I have had enough of the rain. Wasting the warm weather away.

Cannot believe it did not actually rain today. Looked like it wanted too but actually held off. Need some Sun to dry things out especially the yard so I can cut the dress.

Everyone in southern Virginia safe from the hurricane? Hope so.

Cannot believe it did not actually rain today. Looked like it wanted too but actually held off. Need some Sun to dry things out especially the yard so I can cut the dress.

Everyone in southern Virginia safe from the hurricane? Hope so.

90% chance of rain on Monday. You're welcome :/ Flood warnings in Augusta and Albeamrle counties.

Bit of rain here this morning, I guess more of an on/off drizzle. Glad I got the yard all cut and cleaned up yesterday since based on recent weather, don't know when the sun will come back out again. This is kind of getting depressing.

Will the sun come out today is the question? Hope everybody in southwestern VA is safe after the hurricane.

Back