Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
Em,......ok then you is forgiven, but only cos ur cute and smart with it ......releases pent up steam to create a Sauna.:D

The last time I got angry some silly volcano got the blame for all the ash.

Enjoy the family visit created by the peace talks .:kiss::cool:

Ooooooooooops!!

Sorry micky my love I missed your post :(

Please forgive me ((( huggss ))) :kiss::kiss:

:)

========================================
Today (Saturday)

Jules and I met up this morning to do some shopping. One child in toe, her son JoJo, a little angel with impecable manners and gorgeous ginger hair. He was a pleasure to be within our company and well behaved despite all of the walking around and boring shop to shop hopping around we did :)

We bought lots of peaches to satisfy both our thirst and hunger. Peaches are one of Jules and I's fave fruit. And, it seemed that JoJo enjoyed them too :)

However, I was under the impression that Jules did not like the Goth culture during our meet up with Scoots a few weeks ago. She seemed uncomfortable, especially with Shen. Yet, this afternoon I was surprised by the fashions she seemed to take interest in... yes, you guessed...Gothic. Amazing how people change their opinions after a while :)

Jules is a full time unemployed single mum at present who I am trying to encourage into some kind of career. I would love her to take an interest in some education based upon a future job prospect. And so we had a conversation based upon that whilst the day slowly turned dull regarding the weather. She suffers with depression since her relationship with JoJo's father ended so violently. Her main concerns in life are JoJo and obviously myself.

We both had a cry and cuddle, which JoJo thought was unusual, but we explained to him later that close friends do those things to comfort each other and he seemed happy and pleased with that like all kids usually do, we let him join in.

I felt that JoJo was concerned about his mum. Those days he must see her feeling down and not very happy. He knows why his mum is in the situation she is in and supports her the best a child his age can. And, in a nice way he wanted me to stop upsetting his mum. I was getting a little heavy on the education and job talk and he could feel her anxiety building up.

The afternoon ended great, despite those few moments of stress on my behalf. I just worry about Jules and JoJo so much. I love them both to bits.

Breezy ... How is your "sex life" g/f?

Any adventures to share? Sapphic or otherwise? ;)

=======================================
Em,......ok then you is forgiven, but only cos ur cute and smart with it ......releases pent up steam to create a Sauna.:D

The last time I got angry some silly volcano got the blame for all the ash.

Enjoy the family visit created by the peace talks .:kiss::cool:

Bless you micky :) :kiss: ... will do ;) I LOVE YOU... honest :D

Hi Mwool :) ... Tricks are good. How is you?

May I ask why you use Mwool for a nickname? It's so unusual :)

I could think of something really interesting here to set me up, like I was travelling around Africa and I met with a tribe. After I spent months with them, learning their customs, adapting to my surroundings, learning to hunt and scavage from the forests around me I was officially named as part of the tribe. I had to take on a name after their sacred Baka baka ritual. That name, translated to our alphabet was Mwool.

Alas, it's nothing like that. It is actually something mundane, like part of my name, with a random letter.

Damn black out :)

Once again, yes :) Silly how siblings tend to fall out with each other over stupid issues. Not going into details, obviously, but families do have these "disputes" and all it needs is to calmly resolve the problems around the table :) Having said that, I let it go on for longer than it needed to :D
:kiss:

Oh I absolutely agree! And then these stupid things tend to fester and be blown out of proportion.

My brother and I, after having an almost falling out, decided to address any issue right away. It's something I prefer, as I loathe fights to begin with.

Waves to FB........:kiss::rose:

Hello :)

I could think of something really interesting here to set me up, like I was travelling around Africa and I met with a tribe. After I spent months with them, learning their customs, adapting to my surroundings, learning to hunt and scavage from the forests around me I was officially named as part of the tribe. I had to take on a name after their sacred Baka baka ritual. That name, translated to our alphabet was Mwool.

Alas, it's nothing like that. It is actually something mundane, like part of my name, with a random letter.

Interesting :) ... I see you found the UK thread. Good bunch of people on there Mwool... enjoy. You might even find someone you would like to meet up with eventually ;)

Interesting :) ... I see you found the UK thread. Good bunch of people on there Mwool... enjoy. You might even find someone you would like to meet up with eventually ;)

Which UK thread? The mega long one?

Meeting up with someone isn't something I haven't considered in all honesty. If it happens, it happens. Not searching for it though :kiss:

Anyway, whats the story tonight? Anything interesting planned?

Ooooooooooops!!

Sorry micky my love I missed your post :(

Please forgive me ((( huggss ))) :kiss::kiss:

:)

========================================
Today (Saturday)

Jules and I met up this morning to do some shopping. One child in toe, her son JoJo, a little angel with impecable manners and gorgeous ginger hair. He was a pleasure to be within our company and well behaved despite all of the walking around and boring shop to shop hopping around we did :)

We bought lots of peaches to satisfy both our thirst and hunger. Peaches are one of Jules and I's fave fruit. And, it seemed that JoJo enjoyed them too :)

However, I was under the impression that Jules did not like the Goth culture during our meet up with Scoots a few weeks ago. She seemed uncomfortable, especially with Shen. Yet, this afternoon I was surprised by the fashions she seemed to take interest in... yes, you guessed...Gothic. Amazing how people change their opinions after a while :)

Jules is a full time unemployed single mum at present who I am trying to encourage into some kind of career. I would love her to take an interest in some education based upon a future job prospect. And so we had a conversation based upon that whilst the day slowly turned dull regarding the weather. She suffers with depression since her relationship with JoJo's father ended so violently. Her main concerns in life are JoJo and obviously myself.

We both had a cry and cuddle, which JoJo thought was unusual, but we explained to him later that close friends do those things to comfort each other and he seemed happy and pleased with that like all kids usually do, we let him join in.

I felt that JoJo was concerned about his mum. Those days he must see her feeling down and not very happy. He knows why his mum is in the situation she is in and supports her the best a child his age can. And, in a nice way he wanted me to stop upsetting his mum. I was getting a little heavy on the education and job talk and he could feel her anxiety building up.

The afternoon ended great, despite those few moments of stress on my behalf. I just worry about Jules and JoJo so much. I love them both to bits.

Sienna,

I know how much you care for Jules. Your friendship is important for both of you and as a result most of us that are on this thread share with you in your pain over her present situation. I will wish her the best. Loving someone and having a child with them and then having that life torn apart...that is devastating. She is fortunate to have a friend like you. Wish there was something we could do or say to help her through the pain.

Which UK thread? The mega long one?

Meeting up with someone isn't something I haven't considered in all honesty. If it happens, it happens. Not searching for it though :kiss:

Anyway, whats the story tonight? Anything interesting planned?

Yes, the "mega long one" midas and I set up years and years ago :)
It is now run democratically by it's users and mark is the "guardian" thread leader if you like :)

Just Sunday dinner later. That's all I have planned for now :)

=============================================

Sienna,

I know how much you care for Jules. Your friendship is important for both of you and as a result most of us that are on this thread share with you in your pain over her present situation. I will wish her the best. Loving someone and having a child with them and then having that life torn apart...that is devastating. She is fortunate to have a friend like you. Wish there was something we could do or say to help her through the pain.

Hi "uncle" prop :D :kiss:

Jules is tough. Her background was rough and to be honest she has seen and lived the poverty of UK life in the roughest of the East Manchester suburbs. The criminal life-style of her "gangster" ex is now in the past. There will be a good future for her and her son. I will make sure of that most definitely :)

Yes, the "mega long one" midas and I set up years and years ago :)
It is now run democratically by it's users and mark is the "guardian" thread leader if you like :)

Just Sunday dinner later. That's all I have planned for now :)

=============================================

Hi "uncle" prop :D :kiss:

Jules is tough. Her background was rough and to be honest she has seen and lived the poverty of UK life in the roughest of the East Manchester suburbs. The criminal life-style of her "gangster" ex is now in the past. There will be a good future for her and her son. I will make sure of that most definitely :)

It is sad. She is a beautiful woman. Very sexy and obviously a loving person with a close friend and son. It sounds like her son is doing well. It is good that both Jules and her son have you in their lives.

Sunday lunch is always nice. I might go out on my bike for the afternoon. Put some random 80s on my ipod and see where I get to before I need an ambulance.

It is sad. She is a beautiful woman. Very sexy and obviously a loving person with a close friend and son. It sounds like her son is doing well. It is good that both Jules and her son have you in their lives.

Her son is being raised in the best single parental condition possible. He knows the situation well and with great respect he is learning to view it in a positive way for his age :) His education levels are really good. Like Jules, he is clever and ready to develop his ambitions when the time comes for high school :)

Sunday lunch is always nice. I might go out on my bike for the afternoon. Put some random 80s on my ipod and see where I get to before I need an ambulance.

Your are a biker!! :) Cool. Are you into 8o's rock music Mwool? :)

Your are a biker!! :) Cool. Are you into 8o's rock music Mwool? :)

When I say Bike, I meant mountain bike, trying to get myself fit again. :D

I might get myself a motor bike one day though, always been something I have thought of, just never got round to doing.

And who doesn't like 80s rock? Show me someone who doesn't and you will see a liar :D

When I say Bike, I meant mountain bike, trying to get myself fit again. :D

I might get myself a motor bike one day though, always been something I have thought of, just never got round to doing.

And who doesn't like 80s rock? Show me someone who doesn't and you will see a liar :D

Oh well... you shattered my fantasy there Mwool, just a little. I expected you to be a tough, yet kind natured biker with long hair (including chest) and a "pick me up and hug me to death" constitution :) :kiss:

Too Late For Love - Def Leppard

Her son is being raised in the best single parental condition possible. He knows the situation well and with great respect he is learning to view it in a positive way for his age :) His education levels are really good. Like Jules, he is clever and ready to develop his ambitions when the time comes for high school :)

That is good. Having a role model like you will be helpful. He will see the love between you and his Mom and learn that not all relationships are destructive.

That is good. Having a role model like you will be helpful. He will see the love between you and his Mom and learn that not all relationships are destructive.

He sees the usual feminine closeness of two friends. Hard sometimes in his innocent presence to keep our hands from straying intimately and too longer kisses between us.

There is no doubt that when he is older, he will begin to understand our relationship and hopefully accept it :) Unlike my own elder daughters who think two grown women being so intimate is described as... "ewww, gross!"

Life is fun :)

:D :D

Oh well... you shattered my fantasy there Mwool, just a little. I expected you to be a tough, yet kind natured biker with long hair (including chest) and a "pick me up and hug me to death" constitution :) :kiss:

I am all that anyway, just clean cut and no bike. :kiss:

Quick Mwool, go back and edit your post. :D

Hiya Sienna :kiss:

Back