Wake up Wisconsin!!

The weather has been amazing in Northern Wi. The ice has finally left the Chequamegon Bay. I have been outside soaking up as much vitamin D as possible!!

The weather has been amazing in Northern Wi. The ice has finally left the Chequamegon Bay. I have been outside soaking up as much vitamin D as possible!!

Awesome to hear!! Enjoy it!! Warm in Southern WI. Although chance of thunder boomers tonight!!

Green Bay

Went to school in GB. There was an adult book store in the seedier part of town back then. Gave my first m/m blowjob there.

Sundress Time? You have a few, I think. I remember seeing one....

Visiting

Anyone, preferably ladies, near the Lake Geneva, WI area? Here visiting for 2 weeks. 36 w/m. Please pm me or KIK - justforfun10021.3 please reference this thread. Thanks!

In northern Wisconsin, surrounded by tall quivering throbbing trees. It's fall, right.

Yay! People near me. I am in southern Wi, very close to state line. Hope to be able to chat with some of you. Or.... am I too late? lol

It’s never to late to chat with someone!! I’d like to find some chat partners! Send me a pm if you’d want and let’s chat!

Never too late

Definitely not late Ella. Downtown Milwaukee myself so not too far away. Drop me a PM if you’d like to chat some time.

Happy New Year to the fellow Wisconsinites out there. Be safe tonight with whatever you're doing. I see we take 2018 out a wonderful snowstorm and bring it in continuing with that snowstorm and then doing snow removal! What a great way to start 2019.

Back