hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went through ur entire thread... Speechless!! Absolutely amazing.. especially the last set..
wud luv to worship that body... luv to eat that pussy and lick tht ass

The song may be stuck in your head, but I think it would be fun to stick some things in you, bind you and ..... Well I am sure you have some ideas on where that would go.

that does sound like fun I think I have persuaded my friend to help me with some shots :p so wednesday going to hers have to try figure out what would be the best outfit for the desk... maybe I'll find a secretary outfit and schoolgirl outfit... and then she's ddriving me out to some woods for a red riding hood shoot yay

Sounds like fun. I hope you take your rope and she ties you to a tree half naked. :D

to be honest i forget what the orignal question was :p

To be, or not to be*, that is the question.

*my sex slave. :devil:

yeah but if you're an exhibitionist might be fun that way

You're not an exhibitionist, are you? (shock, horror)

you thought in detail to that but maybe

It's what I used to do when I was just a little fishfryer. :D

Even as a child I was fond of medieval castles.

heheh but my dear sir I am coy ;P

Yes your modesty is showing. :D

hmmmm that might be fun try not to catch me too much

I wouldn't want to draw blood, just as long as you think I might. :devil:

This kind of reminded me of Titian's Venus Mark Twain called the Venus of Urbino "the foulest, the vilest, the obscenest picture the world possesses". Seems a bit over the top to me. He clearly hadn't seen anything like the other pics in this set. :D

Anyhow, I thought I'd have a go at putting your pic in the same oil paint style. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-09-18 at 00.14 #4_Painting.JPG
    Photo on 2012-09-18 at 00.14 #4_Painting.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 335
There is nothing plain about your nude body! You are a work of art- no need for adornment!:cattail:

hehe but i love my adornment :p

No no! Thank YOU! I think I'm the one deriving the most pleasure out of this. ;)

glad you're getting something out of it ;)

Just went through ur entire thread... Speechless!! Absolutely amazing.. especially the last set..
wud luv to worship that body... luv to eat that pussy and lick tht ass

wow you must have a lot of free time ;) I have posted quite alot :p

*hands you a glass of wine...gives you a gentle kiss...*:kiss:

not sure i even like wine ;) tee hee *slyly pours the wine away and puts rum and coke in instead* heheh I'm not classy enough for wine

Oh how I love your pics. You are one extremely beautiful and sexy lady.

thankyou flattery will get you everywhere

plain beautiful!!!! and sexy!!!

:D too sweet

The song may be stuck in your head, but I think it would be fun to stick some things in you, bind you and ..... Well I am sure you have some ideas on where that would go.

ooh I shall allow my imagination to run wild... damn me for behaving too much recently i miss sex :(

Sounds like fun. I hope you take your rope and she ties you to a tree half naked. :D

heheh i am taking it steady with how much i can expose to this friend she is very vanilla... but i was thinking about bringing rope

To be, or not to be*, that is the question.

*my sex slave. :devil:

heheh that would be alot of fun

You're not an exhibitionist, are you? (shock, horror)

i know i hide it so well

It's what I used to do when I was just a little fishfryer. :D

Even as a child I was fond of medieval castles.

heeh it was obviously always meant to be

Yes your modesty is showing. :D

oh my *covers my ankle*

I wouldn't want to draw blood, just as long as you think I might. :devil:

heheh tease :p

This kind of reminded me of Titian's Venus Mark Twain called the Venus of Urbino "the foulest, the vilest, the obscenest picture the world possesses". Seems a bit over the top to me. He clearly hadn't seen anything like the other pics in this set. :D

Anyhow, I thought I'd have a go at putting your pic in the same oil paint style. Hope you like it.

oh you are quite the artist I'm sure Titian would be jealous... and now i feel like a slut if that is meant to be obscene..aah well i already knew that one ;)

not sure i even like wine ;) tee hee *slyly pours the wine away and puts rum and coke in instead* heheh I'm not classy enough for wine

*Does one better and pulls out a flask of Kentucky Moonshine...laughs at the reaction as you take a VERY SMALL sip...*

BTW...If you ever get to try it...well...just try it...LOL

heheh i am taking it steady with how much i can expose to this friend she is very vanilla... but i was thinking about bringing rope

You'll just have to break her in gently. :devil:

heheh that would be alot of fun

I'd certainly keep you busy. :D

i know i hide it so well

:rolleyes:;)

heeh it was obviously always meant to be

Maybe so?

oh my *covers my ankle*

With ankle cuffs, I hope. :kiss:

heheh tease :p

I do like to increase the tension

oh you are quite the artist I'm sure Titian would be jealous... and now i feel like a slut if that is meant to be obscene..aah well i already knew that one ;)

If by obscene you mean "causing uncontrolled sexual desire" then I believe your photos qualify. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back