Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if you changed or if I did. I now find you a bit vain and silly enough to make me sad. It feels like you have lost your heart, your soul. This relationship has kind of become a bit like facebook; you make me crazy with inane nonsense and ego. I once knew a fly on the wall, an elegant steed, a car worthy of a son, a the that peered so peerlessly, a la, la, la, who made my heart sing, a dawg that never said cant, a duck fond of rubber, a cloudy that brightened my heart, and a bevy of beautiful souls who burned so bright the afterburn makes it hard to see anyone else. I guess, "Nothing gold can stay...", but damn, it sucks. Thank you and I miss you. Peace and love, my beautiful Peeps. :heart:

I'm not sure if you changed or if I did. I now find you a bit vain and silly enough to make me sad. It feels like you have lost your heart, your soul. This relationship has kind of become a bit like facebook; you make me crazy with inane nonsense and ego. I once knew a fly on the wall, an elegant steed, a car worthy of a son, a the that peered so peerlessly, a la, la, la, who made my heart sing, a dawg that never said cant, a duck fond of rubber, a cloudy that brightened my heart, and a bevy of beautiful souls who burned so bright the afterburn makes it hard to see anyone else. I guess, "Nothing gold can stay...", but damn, it sucks. Thank you and I miss you. Peace and love, my beautiful Peeps. :heart:
Yes. :rose:

The height of stupidity is the insane belief that it is possible to alter millions of years of evolutionary-based behavior through the simple expedient of passing a law.

It's been four weeks since I have seen her after asking for her number, and I am feeling seriously, honestly, completely dejected right now.

Howdy stranger. :)

====

Well, change is always comin'. Said I never would and then I do it - but it took a while to succumb to changin'.

For eff's sake, coworkers. If you are going to be so incompetent that I still have to work quarter-time during what's supposed to be my maternity leave, the least you can all do is check the damned sharedrive after I send out an email letting you know I already did the work.

I have been alive for 13540 days... I'm not sure what that means, but I am sure it is important ;)

Have a <hug>.

Is it keyboard stress from sending so many PMs? The responses to your threads show how very desirable a PM from you is.

And have a dozen :rose:
Thank you for the hug.

Oh, no. Sending out those PMs is a vital part of my self-help program.

Wow! Great to "see" you both! It's been so long! How the heck are you??

Hi, SJ. Nice to see you around again. :) Hope things are well with you and yours.

Unrelated blurt: That's it. No more restrictions, biorhythms, impediments or prophecies. I don't care to listen. I'm doing this on my own terms and damn the torpedoes. You can tell them from me: I'm taking names and kicking ass. :catroar:

Blurt #1: It never ends. :(
Blurt #2: Yes, grades will reflect the work done. You did sub-standard work. You got a sub-standard grade. Forgive me if I didn't give you a standing ovation. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back