Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nice man came back yesterday, i was so pleased to see him again. He said he liked me a lot, i went weak in his arms as we kissed. He stayed longer this time we undressed and spent a long time in bed just kissing and cuddling.
When i sucked his cock this time i watched his face mmm looked like he loved it. He came lots, i swallowed and he stayed for a second round and sucked me too.
 
Post deleted by user because the Literotica deleted my images. Fucking Assholes.
 
Last edited:
Surprise

Yes, it was kind of surprising too. I was sitting at the park this morning just clearing my head and a guy had walked by a couple of times as he was doing laps.
I said Hi and he came over to the bench I was sitting on and sat down. He sat kind of close actually being in a public place. He introduced himself as did I and we started talking. He asked me if I was from around here and I said yeah a couple of miles away. He told me he just lived on the next block. I said that was cool to live cloce to the park. He had shorts on that he pulled up a bit as he rubbed his leg. He almost showed me his cock, but I could see that he was getting a boner.
He put his hand on my leg and told me that he was going home to clean up and asked if I would like to come with him. Of course he caught me looking at his cock is probably why he asked. I said that would be nice, I was nervous as we walked to his house, I think he knew. When we got there we went to the garage and into the kitchen. He was a slim man like me and I was by this time kind of horny, as I walked up behind him at the sink. I pushed up against his butt with my cock and reached around and started to rub his.
I told him that I wanted to watch him shower and then have some fun.
I couldn't wait, when he got in the shower I took off my clothes and got in with him. He had a smooth body and it was real exciting. I soaped him down and was hard as hell. We rinsed off and dried each other off.
When we got to the bedroom he sat on the side of the bed and motioned me to come over to him. As I did I started to get hard again and grabbed me and started to lick my growing cock, I enjoyed this very much, it has been awhile.
He stopped and scooted back on the bed and we got into a 69 and I was on top. By this point we were both pretty riled up and didn't last long. That was a lot of fun.
We made plans to meet up again, and explore each other some more. I can't wait. I'm getting hard again just remembering. Wow
 
By Demand

Got call to pick up Paul at train station at 5 this morning . Message read like this Pick me up at station at 5am think of place we can stop so I can dump this load of cum down your throat before we go to work Sorry you will have cock breath all day .
Got to station on time All he said when we met hurry need to dump this load and he grabbed his crotch Went to very secluded park we stayed in truck he leaned up in his seat and lowerd his pants to his ankles and said come and get it cocksucker I put my seat back and knelt on it and dove face first into his lap sucked his cock till he shot down my throat he shot so hard I barely got to taste advantage of serviceing young men they give you a couple shots so you get a good load cleaned him up and went to work Now here I sit with the taste of cum in my mouth and a hard on Thanks Paul
 
No, but I'm so horny for a guy right now, if one walked into my apartment right now, I'd smile, drop to my knees, and give him the most mind-blowing suck job he's ever had...

God, I want to lose my oral virginity...
 
Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

mmm, yes, i slid down in bed and began kissing my boyfriends cock and licking his balls and up and down his shaft until he woke up and i took him in my mouth and began sucking him and grazed the underside of his cock with my teeth gently and stroked the base of his cock with my hand wrapped round it and then i bobbed my head up and down on him until he was ready to explode and i let the tip rest on my tongue and let his cum flood my mouth so i could taste it and then swallowed and licked at the tip of his cock until i had drank every last drop and i kissed the tip and softly massaged his balls to be sure i had it all , sadly he rolled over and went back to sleep after that but at least i gte to wake him up again later .
 
No, but I'm so horny for a guy right now, if one walked into my apartment right now, I'd smile, drop to my knees, and give him the most mind-blowing suck job he's ever had...

God, I want to lose my oral virginity...
Come with me honey. I'll sort you out. ;)
 
Not only did I suck three cocks today, I got fucked for the first time by a big black cock and I loved every minute of it. I am normally a top and have been for nearly thirty years but lately I've turned into a real slut.

I met a couple last week and we all met at their house today for a pool party and one of their other guests was a tall, extremely dark man with the fattest, most mouth watering cock and balls. I was sucking him on my back when he reached down, spread my legs open and started lubing my asshole.....

I've been switched!
 
In just 5 hours. . .

Got call to pick up Paul at train station at 5 this morning . Message read like this Pick me up at station at 5am think of place we can stop so I can dump this load of cum down your throat before we go to work Sorry you will have cock breath all day .
Got to station on time All he said when we met hurry need to dump this load and he grabbed his crotch Went to very secluded park we stayed in truck he leaned up in his seat and lowerd his pants to his ankles and said come and get it cocksucker I put my seat back and knelt on it and dove face first into his lap sucked his cock till he shot down my throat he shot so hard I barely got to taste advantage of serviceing young men they give you a couple shots so you get a good load cleaned him up and went to work Now here I sit with the taste of cum in my mouth and a hard on Thanks Paul

Sitting at the computer waiting until after lunch when Don gets home from work. Met him in a 3-some last year and we've been trading erotic emails but never linked up until today. We'll meet at his house -- I can't host. He knows what I want, which is to worship his fat, cut cock until it throbs and explodes his hot cum in my mouth and on my tongue. I'll try to make him last but sometimes I get selfish and go for my reward too soon. I was able to suck him last time but he came in the other guy and I was jealous. Haven't had a cock in about 6 months and kinda nervous. Looking foward to the taste of cum in my mouth all afternoon until I kiss my wife when she gets home from work. How was your day dear?

Will describe what happens when it's happened. . .
 
Sitting at the computer waiting until after lunch when Don gets home from work. Met him in a 3-some last year and we've been trading erotic emails but never linked up until today. We'll meet at his house -- I can't host. He knows what I want, which is to worship his fat, cut cock until it throbs and explodes his hot cum in my mouth and on my tongue. I'll try to make him last but sometimes I get selfish and go for my reward too soon. I was able to suck him last time but he came in the other guy and I was jealous. Haven't had a cock in about 6 months and kinda nervous. Looking foward to the taste of cum in my mouth all afternoon until I kiss my wife when she gets home from work. How was your day dear?

Will describe what happens when it's happened. . .

Well, it happened! I drove over to Don's house and met him in the driveway. We went into the house which was dark, because all of the shades were drawn to prevent sun from fading the furniture. After washing up we took off our clothes and he lay down on his queen size bed, stark naked. I was delighted when he told me that he had not come in five days and had saved up a huge load for me. I climbed up onto the bed and knelt between his legs, leaning down with my mouth and bathing his cock with my warm tongue and lightly nipping the entire length with my teeth before planting my mouth on his mushroom head and plunging down to his pelvic bone. I could feel his pubic hair "whiskers" where he had shaved his crotch. I massaged his moist cock with my hands while my tongue and mouth lathed its spongy head, licking his penis slit and then vacuuming the entire length into my mouth and throat. Before long it had risen to its full 7" and was throbbing. Don was breathing heavily and began to moan, throwing one of his arms over his eyes and thrusting his loins up from the bed to meet my downward sucking motions. We only had a limited amount of time today, as his wife was due home from work. He asked me what I wanted and I told him I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He told me the only way that was going to happen was if we moved into his small study and pulled up some porn on his computer. He arranged a pillow for my knees in front of his desk chair and I went back to work sucking his cock. Meanwhile, I knew he was looking at some hot video on the computer because I could hear the sounds of sucking and fucking but more importantly because his cock swelled and became engorged as never before. I took it out of my mouth and held it in one hand, seeing it ooze pre-cum. I reached down with my tongue and licked it off, savoring the salty taste. At this point his eyes were riveted on the screen and his cock continued to thicken. He reached down with one hand to stroke and pinch my nipples and with his other hand ran his fingers through my hair. After a few minutes of this he put both hands on top of my head and pulled my face down onto his hot meat, beginning a rhythmic thrusting into my mouth and slightly into my throat, causing me to gag slightly. Pretty soon we both got the timing right and were racing for the finish line. "Where do you want it," he asked? "I want your hot cum in my mouth, all of it," I told him. With this, he picked up the pace and warned me that he was about to shoot his full load. He began to groan "ay yi yi yi yi -- here it comes" he yelled -- "it's spurting! Oh my God here it is. . . . There was a slight delay between his exclamation and being able to sense his ejaculation, but once the taste buds on my tongue caught up with his warm spurts I was in heaven -- his warm semen filled my mouth to overflowing and I left a little leak out of one side rather than swallow it. I didn't want to lose it that way, but rather I wanted to savor its taste, texture and smell. Finally he came to rest in his chair with a couple of shudders and his body relaxed. Unlike many men who are too sensitive after they orgasm, he let me lap up his juices and play with his cum, gargling and slurping and licking it off of his thigh and balls and then deep throating his sloppy wet cock multiple times. He described my mouth as being "like velvet," and said he can always tell the difference between being sucked by a man as opposed to a woman. Finally, sated for the moment, I collected his load in my mouth, lifted my chin, looked him in the eye and slowly swallowed in one delicious gulp. Licking the residue from my chin and my hands and his cock, I finally got to my feet and headed for the bathroom. I made a point of not brushing my teeth, so I could taste his sweet jism all the way home. We might even do it again next Monday? Yummy yummy!
 
Met up again!

I posted last week about a guy I had met at the park and then went to his house.
I met up with him at his house again and man it was fun. I came in and he was dressed in a red nightie and it was skin tight on him. He is slender and it looked good. I walked up to im and pulled him close to me. He pulled my shirt off slowly rubbing my back as he did. I was already feeling my cock grow. I was rubbing his back and his nipples, it was so erotic. I slid my hands down to his ass and started to squeeze. That is when he undid my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down. I popped out and was hard, I was so turned on by his nightie. I laid him on the couch and laid on him and started to rub him all over his body getting hornier by the second.
Our cocks were touching and rubbing each other. I was rubbing his ass and squeezing it and his cock too. I pulled his panties over and started to suck on him and it felt so good. I licked him all the way up and down his hard cock. I felt him getting bigger and he put his hands on my head and softly pushed down and I knew he was going to cum. It felt so good when he did. I had been playing with his ass and put a finger in him. It seemed like he came for 2 minutes.
Some of his cum came out of my mouth and slid down to my finger in his ass. I put another finger in and he enjoyed it. I have never done this but I was so worked up at this point, I sat up and pulled him on top of me. As he came down on my cock so slowly I entered him and was feeling him slide down on me. When our bodies met it felt so good, I was buried in him. I laid back and he lifted up and started to move slowly up and down on me. I pulled him to me and started to kiss his nipples. It was then that I felt my orgasm start to come to the point that I was going to cum. I laid him on the couch and put his knees up and started to pump my cock in to his tight hole. I came probably harder than I had in my life and laid on top of him still inside of him. We laid there and hugged also something I have never done with a man. it felt so good. I played with his hair, kissed his neck and all around his face. Wow when I touched his lips it was electric. He was massaging my back as we kissed it felt so good. I pulled out of him and even that felt good. He went and got a warm towel and
washed off my cock. We sat there and talked for a while. What is happening, this is so fun!

Wow
 
WOW fungent1103,

That is so hot. I am very jealous of you. and I can not wait to hear what happens next between the two of you. I hope you keep us informed :D
 
No...

I'm married and we swing. She's bi, and I'm starting to think I am too. Just wondering how to breech the subject about how much I want a throbbing dripping cock in my mouth too....:eek:
 
good day

I just had a college kid blow me at his house and gave my ass a workout. I did not go home thirsty! Wow what a good day.
 
Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

mmm,yes i have ,normally i wake my man in bed by slipping under the duvet and sucking him until he wakes and cums in my mouth but today he came in to the bathroom while i was sitting on the toilet to pee and stood over me and put his cock to my lips and i opened my mouth and let him slide it in and began to suck him as i massaged his balls and after a while he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tight to him and filled my mouth with his cum and i held it in my mouth for a while before swallowing and just sucked on his cock for a while until he went soft and i kissed it as he pulled out .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top