An MMF , Threesome roleplay

the new neighbors wife.

its my 1st time..but huge into wife, threesomes
It had been three weeks since the Routes had moved in. Just today, Judy called me and asked if my offer to help with repairs was still open? I asked what needed to be looked at? Her reply, "our bedroom sink isn't draining properly, can you take a look?" I told her id be there in 20 minutes. Judy met me at the door and Mike was just coming in from outback. I was nearly knocked over when the door opened and Judy was standing there in very tight and even shorter shorts and a hardly there top. Not having large breasts was fine, but, her LARGE n long nipples made up for her being flat chested. As she guided me into their master bathroom I also noticed that I could clearly see her buns and crack as her buns juggled as she walked. Mike was also following behind me. Once in the bathroom Judy bent over to retrieve her hairbrush from off the floor and the neck of her top gasped open giving me clear sight down her front. Judy then left Mike n I alone and I set to fix theur sink. Mike made mention of hus wifes type of dress and asked if I thought it was to revealing. He asked, "can you see her long nipples and how about her tight butt cheeks?" I answered, "I get the idea she likes to show off n tease guys." Mike, "Yup, she will tease them right into her bed." I asked, "what do you mean? Is she purposely trying to get me to believe I could be with her?".....

:d

It had been three weeks since the Routes had moved in. Just today, Judy called me and asked if my offer to help with repairs was still open? I asked what needed to be looked at? Her reply, "our bedroom sink isn't draining properly, can you take a look?" I told her id be there in 20 minutes. Judy met me at the door and Mike was just coming in from outback. I was nearly knocked over when the door opened and Judy was standing there in very tight and even shorter shorts and a hardly there top. Not having large breasts was fine, but, her LARGE n long nipples made up for her being flat chested. As she guided me into their master bathroom I also noticed that I could clearly see her buns and crack as her buns juggled as she walked. Mike was also following behind me. Once in the bathroom Judy bent over to retrieve her hairbrush from off the floor and the neck of her top gasped open giving me clear sight down her front. Judy then left Mike n I alone and I set to fix theur sink. Mike made mention of hus wifes type of dress and asked if I thought it was to revealing. He asked, "can you see her long nipples and how about her tight butt cheeks?" I answered, "I get the idea she likes to show off n tease guys." Mike, "Yup, she will tease them right into her bed." I asked, "what do you mean? Is she purposely trying to get me to believe I could be with her?".....

ahhh lovely !

Back