Keep Trying

novicev

Literotica Guru
I have posted this before....giving it another try

So here it goes.I am hoping to repeat an experience i had.., i might mostly describe what i tend to do or what i am expecting, but somewhere in that description i hope what i can give comes through...if it fits pm me.

the interaction i am looking for is what can be called fwb, i am looking for some one who is not looking for a relation ship, with whom i can chat, i tend to be the listener if we are on the phone or in person, i tend to be curious and ask a lot of question if we are chatting online or emailing. The sexual part of the interactions I am a dominant who understands your needs and provide control, push your limits, without causing you distress..in long distance i might not know all your constraints so it will be a dance with communication ..in person i want to be gentle but firm for you to submit to feel the pleasure of serving to please..

ultimately it is about mutual give and take..weather it is bdsm or just sex..but the point is exploration and experiencing the perversion and kinks

i am single so i dont have any constraints, but i will work with what ever your situation is, if i cannot i will let you know

hope to hear from you.

I have posted this before....giving it another try

So here it goes.I am hoping to repeat an experience i had.., i might mostly describe what i tend to do or what i am expecting, but somewhere in that description i hope what i can give comes through...if it fits pm me.

the interaction i am looking for is what can be called fwb, i am looking for some one who is not looking for a relation ship, with whom i can chat, i tend to be the listener if we are on the phone or in person, i tend to be curious and ask a lot of question if we are chatting online or emailing. The sexual part of the interactions I am a dominant who understands your needs and provide control, push your limits, without causing you distress..in long distance i might not know all your constraints so it will be a dance with communication ..in person i want to be gentle but firm for you to submit to feel the pleasure of serving to please..

ultimately it is about mutual give and take..weather it is bdsm or just sex..but the point is exploration and experiencing the perversion and kinks

i am single so i dont have any constraints, but i will work with what ever your situation is, if i cannot i will let you know

hope to hear from you.

oops meant to pm this and keep private

Last edited:
Back