BDSM Test and Dislike of Labels

yea for sure experience changes the results. My numbers have changed a lot since the first time I took it. Mostly things I have tried I didn't think I would enjoy as much as I do. There are definitely things you know if you like until you have tried them. The test is also (at least for me) Just for fun. Some of the labels it says fit me, I really feel do not. Most of them fit though. But the first time I ever took it I think we were only a few months into kink so I just answered the best i could based on my current experience. But since then A lot has changed, even our limits have changed as we tried now things.




Heya Cookie :catroar: Life been keeping me on my toes, so mostly been lurking lately.
 
Ignorant people make mistakes about all kinds of "labels". For example, some men think all women are weak...all men are dominant, etc. There's no way to stop ignorant people from having ignorant misunderstandings about the world around them. But take that same word; submissive, into a group of folks who are familiar with such dynamics and they would know there are many flavors of submissiveness...and would most likely understand it will take more discussion to fully understand you. It's a starting point though.

To abandon the words we use because the ignorant are unable to understand them would seem rather silly to me...better to abandon the ignorant ones.

Well said. I am a mixed bag of "labels". There isn't a single label that can describe me and multiple labels tend to miss certain points. I'm submissive sexually, mostly in a gentle femdom kind of way. I'm CFNM oriented most of the time. I'm an exhibitionist, only to a willing partner or audience, and a voyeur, especially if they want to be seen.

Not one of these labels can fully encompass what makes me tick. As others have stated here, communication is very important.
 
Back
Top