I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lost 0ne!!
It's going ok thanks, need to do some ironing but it's really sunny out.....:rolleyes: I want to sunbathe instead :D

Mmm.......I love sunbathing!!
I think the ironing may win though :rolleyes:

Have you had a nap?
I should be ironing but shopping wiped me out :(

So Sunbathe it is.....

look around... help her with her stuff... yes big towel check... suntan lotion check.. wine and cheeze /fruit check... radio check..

set her stuff down in the back yard.. put towel down.. help her undress... cover her with suntan lotion.. turn radio on to her fav station down low.. set timer for 15 minutes on watch... wait and enjoy the veiw.... at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw ...at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw..at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw...at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw... ok two hour are up... help up... take her inside help in shower.... dry her off.... get special lotion to kept her skin so soft... when cover her... take her to bed for nap and cuddle....

.....hehehehe .. setup cam to start this time... hehehe

hugs :kiss::kiss:

Thank you pretty lady

fred

So Sunbathe it is.....

look around... help her with her stuff... yes big towel check... suntan lotion check.. wine and cheeze /fruit check... radio check..

set her stuff down in the back yard.. put towel down.. help her undress... cover her with suntan lotion.. turn radio on to her fav station down low.. set timer for 15 minutes on watch... wait and enjoy the veiw.... at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw ...at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw..at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw...at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw... ok two hour are up... help up... take her inside help in shower.... dry her off.... get special lotion to kept her skin so soft... when cover her... take her to bed for nap and cuddle....

.....hehehehe .. setup cam to start this time... hehehe

hugs :kiss::kiss:

Thank you pretty lady

fred

He he Fred :D xx :heart:

you said something about ironing a few days ago...
and now you have to iron again ?
what shitloads of laundry do you three produce ? :-o

Too much......:rolleyes:
I can only iron about 10 things at a time ;)

AMAZING pic _me_....so fucking sexy you are......:heart::heart::heart:

I will have more to say about it when I have time...if you don't mind....!!:D

Fck me .......lovely and smooth missus .....Ive had me tea but could do with another course ........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back