Tolyk's Gallery

Took another shot of the tree I'm doing a series of:

Last edited:
Took another shot of the tree I'm doing a series of:

16778612277_78c3343c94_b.jpg

Love that!

I am sorry I missed this thread. Your pictures are amazing!! I am envious of your skills!! :heart:

Very cool shot. Time-lapse with setting sunlight. Great capture of the tree and quite a striking photograph.

Thanks :) it's actually sunrise.. One of the very few times I've dragged my ass out of bed on a weekend expressly for the purpose of capturing a sunrise.

Beautiful, as usual. I really do love your work. I wish I could get motivated to try. Got a digital camera, a little easy one for my dream vacay this year. It was gifted to me at Christmas and still is in the box. *sigh* I have a feeling I will come home with out a single pic. lol

As promised, here's a few more from my recent trip to the mountains:

Last edited:

Barrier Lake:
16818884260_98f8837f5d_b.jpg

Great photos. I especially like this photo of Barrier Lake. Love the contrast of tones and textures. Well done.

Crystal Flower:
17006390035_432de58d18_b.jpg

Ice Mosaic:
16798993247_5a54d53cac_b.jpg

Barrier Lake:
16818884260_98f8837f5d_b.jpg

Wedge Pond @ Winter:
17006506275_69b68e7bd8_b.jpg
Just the images make me shiver with cold and smile at the beauty! Love them Hun!

Thanks guys :)

Sunbunny, it was actually warm out. I was wearing a light weight spring coat at least. Everything was melting, so it was a good time to have got the ice shots, before its gone completely.

Here are some shots from my recent trip through the mountains. It wasn't a photo trip, but we stopped a lot whenever we could, and the light was nice. I'd really appreciate some feedback on which ones you like, or dislike.

Last edited:
They're all good, but if pushed I would go for the first two with the misty drifting clouds.

They are all good but I'm really liking the last two. Love the colors in the mountains!

I love the first one with the tree and the road on both sides. The sense of movement and speed as well as the moodiness makes it my favorite (so far)

They're all good, but if pushed I would go for the first two with the misty drifting clouds.
Thanks for the opinion :) I do really like the misty mountains.
They are all good but I'm really liking the last two. Love the colors in the mountains!
Castle mountain is always lovely, even more so in the light I had.
I love the first one with the tree and the road on both sides. The sense of movement and speed as well as the moodiness makes it my favorite (so far)
Thanks, I love that little tree. I'll be shooting it a lot more :)

Back