Married Man Handjob

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. . . I just had to share.

I'm glad you did. A little late coming on-board, but this post gave me such a happy smile.

I never gave a man a foot job but it does sound like fun. I can imagine the look on his face when he feels my toes lightly between his legs. I think I may have to try that soon.
Kisses - Melissa

I would prefer a hand job buy if a foot job is all you are offering who am I to complain

I like your attitude

I never gave a man a foot job but it does sound like fun. I can imagine the look on his face when he feels my toes lightly between his legs. I think I may have to try that soon.
Kisses - Melissa

Excellent idea. If we don't pursue new challenges, we don't grow.

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. What started out as simple teasing in a restaurant became a exciting turn on last summer. It started with spotting a man having a nice dinner with his wife, making eye contact and flirting. Once he was hooked, I licked my lips and walked toward the bathroom. In a clumsy way, he did follow me and struck up a conversation. He went back to his wife with a hot memory but it got me excited. I kept this up for a couple of months until I found the perfect married man. Arrogant, pushy, and full of himself. We went to my car and I stroked him to an orgasm in under 10 minutes. When I went back inside, he was eating dinner with his wife and did not even look my way. The perfect man! For the past 6 months I have given handjobs to dozens of married men, some when I was with my husband. Although my husband does not know about my habit, he does get rewarded later when we go to bed. I just had to share.

Wow, just reading this has turned me on in a very big way right now. Thanks for sharing

Very hot story and hot fantasy! I love the idea of a random hook up in a situation that is not conducive - being out with the wife in public! I have such deep appreciation for women who love taking a married man! :rose:

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. What started out as simple teasing in a restaurant became a exciting turn on last summer. It started with spotting a man having a nice dinner with his wife, making eye contact and flirting. Once he was hooked, I licked my lips and walked toward the bathroom. In a clumsy way, he did follow me and struck up a conversation. He went back to his wife with a hot memory but it got me excited. I kept this up for a couple of months until I found the perfect married man. Arrogant, pushy, and full of himself. We went to my car and I stroked him to an orgasm in under 10 minutes. When I went back inside, he was eating dinner with his wife and did not even look my way. The perfect man! For the past 6 months I have given handjobs to dozens of married men, some when I was with my husband. Although my husband does not know about my habit, he does get rewarded later when we go to bed. I just had to share.

This is so wrong and yet so hot at the same time. I like it Lol :heart:

I have enjoyed MM with a few married men. They are usually quite grateful to have a partner that knows cock and how to get the most out of it.

I have not been posting for a while now so its so hot reading new posts here. Oh what you guys do to me! It is so wrong but it feels so good. It takes over my day and sometimes I fear that well . . . never mind. I have to get ready to go out now.

I have not been posting for a while now so its so hot reading new posts here. Oh what you guys do to me! It is so wrong but it feels so good. It takes over my day and sometimes I fear that well . . . never mind. I have to get ready to go out now.

Such a. Hot thread!! Have to check back to. See how your evening went ;)

. . . I can imagine the look on his face when he feels my toes lightly between his legs. I think I may have to try that soon.
Kisses - Melissa

The idea of a foot job, in its usual sense, doesn't excite me much. But the idea of a foot between my legs, trapping and pressing down hard on my balls— that's almost enough in itself to make me cum.

I never see it as selfish. Maybe insensitive but you only live once. Our bodies (and others) bring us pleasure - so why not indulge? I cannot think of a single orgasm that I have given to men to be selfish. It is sexy, naughty and so very exciting.

Very Thrilling

I think it is a great experience!
Woukd love to meet someone who would do a handjob!

I never see it as selfish. Maybe insensitive but you only live once. Our bodies (and others) bring us pleasure - so why not indulge? I cannot think of a single orgasm that I have given to men to be selfish. It is sexy, naughty and so very exciting.

Any new tales to share?

Sure wish you would come to KY...

OMG! I wish I lived closer to you!

Back