Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened 10 years ago, and still stands out as one of my kinkier escapades….

That day led to quite a few nights of hot, nasty, rough sex with me describing to him in detail how good it felt to be penetrated and taken by another man’s thick, throbbing rod.

Was this the only time you had sex with the guy from the pool?
 
I had full sex with my older sister for the first time about 14 years ago when I was 25 and she was 27. It wasn't planned and just sort of happened after a night out. I can honestly say it's the best sexual encounter I've ever had.
We had more over the following 3 or 4 years but it just stopped. We do occasionally still have touches at each other to this day but it's never went much further than that.

I know what you mean about consensual adult incest being the best. The taboo brings a level of excitement and lust that is unmatched.
 
Absolutely amazing!!!! Me likey!

I'm in Florida myself....may have to take my wife to see if lightning will strike a second time for us. :)

Hey, if you guys go to Rooftop, let me know what it's like now. It was a nice place 10 yrs. ago and hopefully still is.
 
Mine

Before I met my wife I used to have an ongoing fling with a woman in her mid 50s. She used to dress up for me all the time in satin nightgowns, skirts, blouses, dresses, and my favorite a business woman/lawyer. I was 30 now I'm 33. Sometimes I miss the rush but just gives me a hard on now a days
 
This happened 10 years ago, and still stands out as one of my kinkier escapades….

The boyfriend and I went to Rooftop Resort in Fla. for a long weekend of sun and relaxation. As soon as we got there, we ditched our clothes and headed to the pool for a drink and some naked fun with the other guests. A couple of drinks into the afternoon, I was in the water chatting it up with a younger guy that had been eying me since we arrived. The combination of sun, adult beverages, and warm naked bodies all around us soon turned our flirty talk to dirty talk.

As we swapped stories of past exploits, he moved in closer and started running his hands over my hips and down my thighs. Then with one smooth move he reached between my legs, cupped my pussy in his hand and proceeded to push two fingers deep inside me while bearing down on my clit with his thumb. It took everything I had to maintain my cool and not let on to the other guests what was happening underwater.

We continued talking and flirting as he worked his fingers in and out of my aching pussy, eventually pulling one of my legs up to his hip and replacing his fingers with the thickest cock I had ever felt. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his huge shaft, biting my lip to stifle the moans as I stroked his cock with every slow thrust of his hips.

My boyfriend was also in the pool, just a few feet away, and I was watching him over this young man’s shoulder, hoping to catch his eye. He finally glanced our way and one look at my face told him exactly what was happening. As he wrapped his head around the fact that his girlfriend was being slow fucked by a guy at least 20 years his junior, the look on his face turned to one of pure lust. He never took his eyes off the two of us as we quietly rode out our orgasms, uncoupled, and parted with a hug and a little kiss. As I pulled myself out of the pool, the dark look my boyfriend was now giving me caused me to turn away and head straight for our room. Getting on the elevator, I looked back and saw him talking to the young man that had just used my pussy as a cum receptacle as if they were old college roomies.

Even though we had discussed and agreed to have an open relationship, this was the first time the BF had ever seen me with another man. And after the look he had given me, I wasn’t sure what to expect when he returned to the room. Well, he came strolling in, wrapped me up in his arms, and told me how hot it was to see his girl being fucked by another man. We were standing there kissing and petting on each other when he reached down and started dipping his fingers inside me, pulling out strings of hot sticky cum and smearing them all over my swollen pussy lips. The more cum he pulled out of me the harder his cock got, until he finally had enough and pushed me back on the bed, rubbed his swollen head all over my sperm coated pussy, and plunged deep inside me, fucking like a madman. I was spurring him on, asking how it felt to have young stud cum coating his cock, and if my pussy felt all stretched out from taking that big dick. Soon he was groaning and shooting his own ropes of sticky goo, pumping every drop as deep inside me as he could get. When he had drained every bit of sperm out of his balls, he slowly pulled out and made me lick all of the sticky man mix off his still hard cock.

That day led to quite a few nights of hot, nasty, rough sex with me describing to him in detail how good it felt to be penetrated and taken by another man’s thick, throbbing rod.

Nasty, I know, but the whole weekend rated a 10 on my kinky scale. And it still turns me on whenever I think about it.

Incredibly hot story!! :devil:
 
If you ran into him again today, would you be up for a repeat?

I just love the fact that you let a younger man take you like that.

If I just ran into him randomly? No, I wouldn't. He was just part of the bigger picture...having sex with a younger guy while my BF was a few feet away, knowing he was going to catch us in the act, anticipating his immediate reaction, and imagining what was going to come later when we were alone.
 
This happened 10 years ago, and still stands out as one of my kinkier escapades….

The boyfriend and I went to Rooftop Resort in Fla. for a long weekend of sun and relaxation. As soon as we got there, we ditched our clothes and headed to the pool for a drink and some naked fun with the other guests. A couple of drinks into the afternoon, I was in the water chatting it up with a younger guy that had been eying me since we arrived. The combination of sun, adult beverages, and warm naked bodies all around us soon turned our flirty talk to dirty talk.

As we swapped stories of past exploits, he moved in closer and started running his hands over my hips and down my thighs. Then with one smooth move he reached between my legs, cupped my pussy in his hand and proceeded to push two fingers deep inside me while bearing down on my clit with his thumb. It took everything I had to maintain my cool and not let on to the other guests what was happening underwater.

We continued talking and flirting as he worked his fingers in and out of my aching pussy, eventually pulling one of my legs up to his hip and replacing his fingers with the thickest cock I had ever felt. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his huge shaft, biting my lip to stifle the moans as I stroked his cock with every slow thrust of his hips.

My boyfriend was also in the pool, just a few feet away, and I was watching him over this young man’s shoulder, hoping to catch his eye. He finally glanced our way and one look at my face told him exactly what was happening. As he wrapped his head around the fact that his girlfriend was being slow fucked by a guy at least 20 years his junior, the look on his face turned to one of pure lust. He never took his eyes off the two of us as we quietly rode out our orgasms, uncoupled, and parted with a hug and a little kiss. As I pulled myself out of the pool, the dark look my boyfriend was now giving me caused me to turn away and head straight for our room. Getting on the elevator, I looked back and saw him talking to the young man that had just used my pussy as a cum receptacle as if they were old college roomies.

Even though we had discussed and agreed to have an open relationship, this was the first time the BF had ever seen me with another man. And after the look he had given me, I wasn’t sure what to expect when he returned to the room. Well, he came strolling in, wrapped me up in his arms, and told me how hot it was to see his girl being fucked by another man. We were standing there kissing and petting on each other when he reached down and started dipping his fingers inside me, pulling out strings of hot sticky cum and smearing them all over my swollen pussy lips. The more cum he pulled out of me the harder his cock got, until he finally had enough and pushed me back on the bed, rubbed his swollen head all over my sperm coated pussy, and plunged deep inside me, fucking like a madman. I was spurring him on, asking how it felt to have young stud cum coating his cock, and if my pussy felt all stretched out from taking that big dick. Soon he was groaning and shooting his own ropes of sticky goo, pumping every drop as deep inside me as he could get. When he had drained every bit of sperm out of his balls, he slowly pulled out and made me lick all of the sticky man mix off his still hard cock.

That day led to quite a few nights of hot, nasty, rough sex with me describing to him in detail how good it felt to be penetrated and taken by another man’s thick, throbbing rod.

Nasty, I know, but the whole weekend rated a 10 on my kinky scale. And it still turns me on whenever I think about it.

Incredibly hot story and one I would love to replicate with my wife.

Thanks for sharing.
 
A kinky time

One of my hottest sex experiences is when I got my wife to call one of the phone sex numbers, put it on speaker phone and she gave phone sex to 3 guys and made then cum while I licked her pussy. Then she fucked me hard. Awesome night. She only did it once, said she felt to dirty. It was in this bed
 
I know what you mean about consensual adult incest being the best. The taboo brings a level of excitement and lust that is unmatched.

It's the most intense & best sexual experience's I've ever had.
 
True

Three years is a long time to speak to someone on the phone daily and email. He kept mentioning meeting me. I was married and it was more complicated to arrange for a gathering for me than it was for him. Daily he would ask me, begging me to meet him, assuring me nothing sexual would have to happen.

"I need to smell you, feel you, kiss you, and hold you," he would say.

He didn't like my real name, he gave me a name. Adonia. I finally agreed to meet him. We were in different states but we could reasonably drive to visit somewhere in the middle within a few hours. We decided to meet at this place called Bootjack Hill.I arrived first. It was a motel of sorts. I waited nervously for him to arrive. Fear coursed through me like an electric wire short
circuiting.

I wanted to stay, I wanted to go. Thousands of 'what if's' plagued my mind.

What if he is a serial killer? What if he never shows? What if I am not as pretty to him in person?

After twenty five minutes of mind doubting torture, he arrived. He pulled his vehicle beside mine and the smile on his face was rewarding. He had a unique look. He looked like Captain Jack Sparrow from those cute pirate movies. Only this was long before those movies.

He had to carry on this appearance as he was a Wicca occult store owner....He leapt from his car and I casually yet nervously got out of mine. Before I could shut my door, he was before me and hugging me close against his body. He was shorter than I had imagined him to be. He was Romanian. He cupped my face in his hands and just stared into my green eyes. His were like onyx.

"My God you are beautiful," he remarked before gently kissing my lips.

I wrapped my arms around him and his lips devoured mine. His entire mouth covered mine; it was a strangely passionate kiss. He pulled away from me and took a step back, clasping my hands in his.

He looked me up and down with an arched brow. He shook his head in disbelief and kissed me again, pushing me up against my car. I had never felt such excitement and attraction for anyone before; he brought something unique out of me.

I wanted him, just from a simple kiss. I wanted to devour him, be completed by him.I heard soft moans escape my nerve clenched throat before he pulled away again.

"You have said nothing, what are you thinking," he inquired.

"I-I am speechless," I replied feeling foolish.

"Let’s go see about getting a room, shall we?"

He grabbed my hand and arm-in-arm we walked to the main office. We were greeted by this large Rottweiler dog. He sniffed at us before the lady at the desk ordered him to sit.

"He just likes to sniff people," she said. "How can I help you two?"

He told her that he would like a room. She looked at me and smiled, I knew I had guilt written all over my face.

"How about the honeymoon suite," she asked.

"Perfect," he said.

He filled out some paper work and purchased our room. I decided to step back and pet the dog. He and I walked to our room, which was behind the main office, up a set of stairs. It was a small but suitable room.

He told me to sit on the bed; he had to fetch a few things from his car.As I waited, my heart was pounding. My mind was yelling at me to get out of there, reminding me of my family and yet, I was ignorant to it all. I had to stay. I wanted to. He returned with a large brown carry bag and a radio.

"We must have music," he said as he set the radio down on the dresser.

"What is in the bag," I asked.

"Goodies and incense," he replied as he pulled on my wrists, gesturing me to stand.

"You are more beautiful in person my love," he said as he kissed me some more.

His lips felt wonderful as they danced over mine, his tongue gently pressed beyond the thresh hold of my lips, searching for my tongue. Feeling his tongue in my mouth made butterflies in my stomach stir.

His lips left mine and moved to my cheek, my ear lobe, my neck and found their place on my neck, suckling my flesh and nibbling. It aroused me. He leaned forward, pressing his weight against my body, forcing me to fall back onto the bed.

I giggled as we bounced but was stifled by his lips upon mine. His breathing became heavy and I could feel his expirations through his nose brush against my cheek. He growled sort of, a deep low murmur of a sound. His hands brushed my face adoringly before moving down to the mounds of my breasts as they heaved beneath the sheer fabric of my dress.

His hands felt wonderful on them, gently brushing them, a thumb rolling over my cloth draped nipple, then gently squeezing them. I groaned softly as our tongues implored one another’s mouths.

Through heavy breathing and kissing he mustered, "You are mine Adonia. You belong to me," his lips returned to mine.

I knew I was sexually aroused, that ache deep inside the belly had managed to become more externally prominent, as though my groin was begging to be touched, starving for attention. It was a knot of sorts.

Finally, his hand moved from my breasts to my belly, slowly inching down to under my dress. He pressed between my thighs, lips still exploring mine; his thumb touched the crotch of my panties. I spread my legs a little, feeling my face flush with fervid lust, my tongue pressed past his lips and brushed his, I took the lead this time as his thumb continued to brush my pussy through the satin cloth of my panties.

He stood up and unbuttoned his shirt, not removing it. By the look on his face, I knew what he wanted. I stood up, eyes locked on his. He reached behind me and brought me close, unzipping my dress. I allowed it to fall down my arms, exposing my black demi bra and the tuft of breast peeking out.

He licked his lips and touched my shoulders, moving his hand down to my breasts, squeezing them. I closed my eyes and sighed as he massaged my eager flesh. His hair tickled my arms as he leaned down to kiss the bare flesh of my breasts. He reached behind me and unlatched my bra. With my dress, it fell off my arms. The bra went to the floor, my dress rested on my hips. I felt shy and embarrassed that he was looking at me nakedness. I was never very fond of them, naturally large and heavy. I always wanted breasts that pointed to the sky.

"My God Adonia, I must taste them," he said as he brought one nipple to his lips and pinched it between his teeth roughly.

It sent shocks through to my back and down to my groin. With no warning, he pushed me back onto the bed and followed, landing on top of me. His hair surrounded my face, like raven silk curtains. His tongue probed my mouth, his hands pinched and pulled at my large nipples.

His lips then trailed down my neck, collar bone, and finally to my breasts. He suckled each nipple, alternating, rubbing, pinching and breathing. His mouth traveled down to my belly button, his tongue dipped into the crescent shape of my navel then his teeth gently bit my flesh as his hands worked the dress over my hips.

I lifted my buttocks up to allow him the ability to remove my dress; he tossed it to the floor once it was removed. He growled as his teeth tugged at my panties playfully. I giggled and groaned.

His mouth moved over the mound of my sex, through the cloth of my panties I felt him breathe. I groaned louder as his tongue pressed the fabric against my clit, dipping into my hole. His hot breath seeped through the fabric, his teeth bit at my ample flesh and I moved my hips against his mouth, wanting more.

He ripped my panties off with little effort. I giggled a little, I was nervous. He stiffened his tongue and pressed it firmly against my swollen clit, moving it back and forth like a dog wagging its tail.

He inserted two fingers into my pussy and hooked them upward, wiggling them along with his tongue. I felt myself getting lost in the moment, not hearing the music, not smelling the incense, and simply letting myself go.

What I did not realize was how long we were there, how long his tongue and fingers prodded at my sex. I didn’t orgasm yet and he stopped, asking me if I was enjoying it. I nodded and smiled, he looked a bit confused.

"I think I am just nervous," I said. "Ahh, stay here," he said.

He grabbed a black scarf from his bag and wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes.

"Don’t move, don’t remove," he said as he kissed me.

His weight shifted off the bed and I heard his foot steps lead away.

I laid there for what seemed like hours but was more than likely minutes. I was excited and nervous, my pussy still ached. He returned on climbed onto the bed. I heard him fumble with a jar. He set it down. He smacked my stomach with something cold and heavy, like the dead weight of a baby’s arm. He smacked me a few times with this thing, before bringing it to my pussy lips.

His hair tickled my shoulders and breasts as he leaned in to kiss me. As his lips brushed mine, his tongue entered my mouth; he pushed this object deeper inside of me. I felt it spread my lips and slowly enter.
It was quite wide. He groaned loudly and stopped.

"Oh my God, just wait here, I want to just wait here and really FEEL you. You feel so good Adonia."

I did not want him to stop; I wanted him to enter me deeper. He did. He slid it in deeper until it hit bottom. He slowly pulled back, I could feel it slide backward inside, and then he slowly moved it back in.

I groaned and arched my body against his, "Oh God," I softly sighed as he moved in and out of me a little faster.

Eventually he was thrusting inside of me with deep and forceful strokes. I felt my body shift upward and the bed shake with his thrusts. He grunted and growled, with the occasional "yes, oh God you feel good."

I was very close to having an orgasm when he stopped. My mouth was open, cheeks flushed red, I held my breath as a wave came over me and he stopped, pulling out.

"Are you going to cum now Adonia?"

"Yes," I weakly said.

"What," he sort of yelled.

"Yes," I yelled back. "I want to cum for you."

"You don’t cum until I tell you to my darling," he kissed my lips.

He got off of me and pulled on my arms. I sat up; his hands directed me to a doggy style position. He fumbled with the jar again, applying more lube, smacking his heavy cock against my buttocks before inserting it into my aching pussy.

He pulled on the back of my hair to get me to sit up on my knees. His chest pressed against my back as his hands pulled on my breasts; he slowly thrust himself up into me. I wanted to fall forward and have him fuck me, I wanted him deeper in, and this position was a tease.

He knew what I wanted and deprived me of that. His thrusts picked up more pace and he pushed me forward, clutching my hips and as hard as he could, fucking me. He pulled me against him as he pushed against me. My tits swung like pendulums, smacking each other with a clapping sound.

"Oh God," I cried as I felt an orgasm well within. "Oh God, YES!"

"No," he said as he stopped. "I want to see your face when you come my love."

I flipped over on my back; he pulled my legs, getting my rear to hang off the bed. He swung one of my legs over his shoulder and pinned the other one under his. He inserted his cock and instantly I wanted to cum. I ached for it.

He grabbed my breasts and pulled on them as he thrust inside of me. His grunts were loud, growling like a wild animal.

I groaned and moaned and with each powerful thrust, hit a higher octave. "YES!" I screamed.

"Cum for me now Adonia! Cum now," he ordered panting and thrusting wildly into me.

The release was much needed. That deep ache within rolled down my abdomen and to my pussy, forcing my muscles to clamp down on his cock.

He stopped moving and grabbed my clit. It pulsated in his fingers as I cried out with my orgasm.

"Yes my love, beautiful," he said as I came.

He then picked up his pace and thrust into me with a few quick pumps before groaning and crying himself.

He fell onto me, heaving and out of breath. We were sweat drenched and sleep bound. He reached up to my face and removed my blind fold. I couldn’t see. My eyes were blurry from deprivation.

I rubbed at them and saw his blurry figure standing up near the bed. I blinked a few times and rubbed more at my eyes.

He finally came into focus. He stood there looking down at me with red cheeks. His long hair was tangled along his shoulders, his chest exposed. He had two lines under each breast. I sat up to get a closer look but was halted.

He hadn’t a cock at all. He had a strap on positioned where a cock would be. I realized then, to trust no one for what they tell you. All in all, it was a memorable experience.
 
dont think

that my story is nearly as kinky as some of the others,

but ive had a few mfm 3sum and 1 mff,

it was a female friend, another woman i knew from online and her male friend

at the end he was fucking her from behind, she was sucking my cock and her friend was licking my balls,

i told her i wanted to cum i asked where she wanted it she said cum all over my face, so i did
 
Being challenged to masturbate with a dildo in front of my cousin and his friends after I informed them that female ejaculation wasn't a myth. I fucked myself until I squirted and then they had fun with me, taking turns using my soaked pussy and ass.

Wow that is really hot!!!
 
This is a toss up. The time my ex and I had a night in at my college house that included dressing up, using my leather belt as a gag, and general bondage for her (I was always the dominate one). Then there's the time that I was the one tied up (with a different girl) and after much verbal teasing about cumming in her, she took the condom off and made me cum in her, playfully against my will.
 
Kinkiest moment... Hard to pick just one.

- Working as an exotic dancer and having sex with a guy I hardly knew and didn't even get his name.

- Giving my husband a blowjob as he drives the entire way through a McDonalds drive thru

- Having full on sex with my husband in a dressing room knowing there was two people on the other side of the wall

- Eating my wife's pussy during the calling hours of a funeral.

- Being DP'ed by my husband and wife, wife was wearing full dominatrix gear with a strap-on

- Masturbating at work while listening to my wife and husband have sex on the phone.

Just to name a few.... :D
 
Too many as well.

-The time a busty girl came into this party I was at and accidentally spit her gum into my hair. she took me into the bathroom to get it out and then we fucked on the floor while the party was in full swing outside of it. She was screaming the whole time. (in pleasure you tards! )

-The time a girl from Lit came to my office and gave me a blow job under my desk. No one else was there. I came in her mouth...then a few minutes later after fingering her to orgasm. we went in the bathroom and she sucked me to orgasm again.

-The time I "tricked" a girl into thinking I was a porn talent agent and she sucked me off under a bridge as I photographed her all along.

That's just three...I have ton's more! lol
 
My husband and I were at a party and we were giving a friend a ride home as he had too much to drive. I was feeling pretty good myself. When my husband stopped for gas, he went inside to pay, I slipped into that backseat with our friend. When my husband returned he never noticed and filled up the car. When he finished he got in, saw I was not there and turned around. By that time, our friend had my top down and wad sucking my breast. My husband, never said a word. He just smiled, adjusted the mirror and startef driving. He took every detour he could think of for the next hour as we playef in the back seat. :)
 
My husband and I were at a party and we were giving a friend a ride home as he had too much to drive. I was feeling pretty good myself. When my husband stopped for gas, he went inside to pay, I slipped into that backseat with our friend. When my husband returned he never noticed and filled up the car. When he finished he got in, saw I was not there and turned around. By that time, our friend had my top down and wad sucking my breast. My husband, never said a word. He just smiled, adjusted the mirror and startef driving. He took every detour he could think of for the next hour as we playef in the back seat. :)

That sounds really fun. Did the friend know that you liked to play this way before you crawled in the backseat?
 
Too many to list but here's a few that immediately come to mind:

1. First threesome was with my best friend and his cousin. Best friend and I had been fucking for a couple of years when she caught us in the act. She joined in, and we had several more threesomes over the next year. Also the first time I ate a creampie was with these two.

2. Talking to my girlfriend on the phone one night. She and I had been experimenting with sex, mostly fingering and hand jobs. A girl who was spending the night with my younger sister came into my room and started playing with my cock while I was on the phone. I was describing to my girlfriend what I wanted her to do to me if she was with me, and the other girl was doing it, right up to a very fine blowjob. After I finally got off the phone with my girlfriend, I ate the other girls pussy.

3. My first golden shower was outside on a deck chair at Myrtle Beach. It was very late and no one else was nearby. My cousin had been riding my cock and after I came she peed all over my cock and balls. Then she sat on my face and I cleaned her pussy with my tongue. After that we went inside and had the first of many threesomes with her female roommate.

4. Sucked six cocks in a row through glory holes at an Adult Bookstore in one night. All of them came in my mouth. Then went home with two other guys and had my first all male threesome.
 
Going to an after work party. Then after hanging with 2 managers...the guy fell asleep but my boss (a younger married woman) asked me back to her room...we both fell asleep....for a while.

She started to get aroused so we became lovers for 10 days....1st night was 3 times....but since she was slightly drunk she didnt remember much...a few days later she didn't drink as much so she could really enjoy it...
 
Many years ago I was at a Tavern playing Pool with three buddies and cute gal came over and joined us. We closed the Pub and went to one of my friend's homes with a rack of beer and the girl. We watched some TV and had a beer or two and then she announced that she wanted to 'do' all of us! Wow!

We drew straws and I got to go down or her first and Lordy ... she was a fantastic lover.

After about ten minutes, the other guys started pounding on the bedroom door for their turns but she yelled back "just a minute" - every few minutes. We finally finished and I opened the door and instantly, she bolted out of the bedroom and ran into the bathroom, locking that door. Then, we heard water.

She decided to take a bath and the other guys didn't get any that night. Ha ha ha!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top