hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

huh?

i love trueblood and its a term for a person that fucks vampires i thought it was appropriate

i actually think it's more likely that the vampires actually fuck you, so to speak... bought the first season of true blood on dvd, will have to watch it since it received a good review from you. not sure if i will watch that first or fawlty towers first...

i actually think it's more likely that the vampires actually fuck you, so to speak... bought the first season of true blood on dvd, will have to watch it since it received a good review from you. not sure if i will watch that first or fawlty towers first...

watch it sex vamps and vampires yum

I was talking about you MissFangbanger AND Jluve.:rose::rose::rose::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

gotta love her

Female admirers now :)

everyone loves Jenny :p nom ;)

I know you've probably heard this 1000 times, but I wish I wasn't here and you were there... you're Gorgeous! I love the pics, and I'm sure you're probably a really sweet person!

Very Hot!

Blackstal21

Its true lol
I was just having another look through ALL your photos :)

heheh might take you a while

I know you've probably heard this 1000 times, but I wish I wasn't here and you were there... you're Gorgeous! I love the pics, and I'm sure you're probably a really sweet person!

Very Hot!

Blackstal21

hehe thankyou i dont think sweet is generaly how id be described lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back