Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-21-2018, 09:27 AM   #426
cubbies4vrs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangerin View Post
44 / female

Not so young but Iím looking to be taken care of.
Sounds like you need to be taken softly....

Old 05-21-2018, 09:29 AM   #427
coffeelover5
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangerin View Post
44 / female

Not so young but Iím looking to be taken care of.
You will not have a problem finding a benefactor of that I am certain

Old 05-21-2018, 11:04 AM   #428
ChatterCock
Experienced

My 19yo Online GF

We met in Literotica chat one fine evening. We each thought the other was around 35 (I am on the dark side of 50). She introduced me to Kik (amount other things), and being a millennial, she taught me to overshare, too. We managed to carry on for about five months but then what we had was destroyed by someone else (no details will be offered). She was about 2,500 mi away, but business took me to her area twice in that time, although we decided it would be a bad idea to meet. But I doubt we would have gotten out of bed. We joked about starving to death since we coukdnít stop making love.

She is sweet and smart and kind and beautiful and sexy as Hell, and I fell in love with her. I hope our paths cross again sometime but for now we are incommunicado.

Currently FWB with a lovely and hot and very married 36-yo MILF. I donít normally go younger than that but I make exceptions for truly exceptional younger women.

Old 05-21-2018, 11:07 AM   #429
cubbies4vrs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChatterCock View Post
We met in Literotica chat one fine evening. We each thought the other was around 35 (I am on the dark side of 50). She introduced me to Kik (amount other things), and being a millennial, she taught me to overshare, too. We managed to carry on for about five months but then what we had was destroyed by someone else (no details will be offered). She was about 2,500 mi away, but business took me to her area twice in that time, although we decided it would be a bad idea to meet. But I doubt we would have gotten out of bed. We joked about starving to death since we coukdnít stop making love.

She is sweet and smart and kind and beautiful and sexy as Hell, and I fell in love with her. I hope our paths cross again sometime but for now we are incommunicado.

Currently FWB with a lovely and hot and very married 36-yo MILF. I donít normally go younger than that but I make exceptions for truly exceptional younger women.
Congrats and sorry but I am happy to know there are other older like myself that enjoy the younger women as well. Don't get me wrong I love all ages of women. They all turn me on.....