Intense arousal

missmixalot

Really Experienced
This may sound odd and maybe I am mad but does anyone else get into this state.
Sir organises quite a few CMnf parties and at some touching is allowed but no sex , its more of a casual passive thing. Anyway, the men chat and explore my body which obviously is very arousing and of course explore my vagina and clitoris. I don't cum at these events as I am not allowed and the men don't stimulate me in that way but I reach an odd state. Sort of a low level orgasm that lasts for ages. Very pleasurable but not intense like an explosion more a slow burner. I find I can control my arousal and function with this sensation and it carries on even when the men are not touching me.

Sir organises quite a few CMnf parties and at some touching is allowed but no sex , its more of a casual passive thing. Anyway, the men chat and explore my body which obviously is very arousing and of course explore my vagina and clitoris. I don't cum at these events as I am not allowed and the men don't stimulate me in that way but I reach an odd state. Sort of a low level orgasm that lasts for ages. Very pleasurable but not intense like an explosion more a slow burner. I find I can control my arousal and function with this sensation and it carries on even when the men are not touching me.

Yes, I can do that but eventually I get to the state where I need a big one!

Yes, I get release after the event but it can last for several hours. I and wet and swollen the whole time.

It's wonderful but also a bit torturous.

The worst was when I was pregnant. There is so much increased blood flow to the area. I was constantly wet and swollen.

it would be interesting to watch you when you are in this state....is it all for Sirs pleasure?

It's wonderful but also a bit torturous.

The worst was when I was pregnant. There is so much increased blood flow to the area. I was constantly wet and swollen.
God, yeh. I can image that felt intense

Yes

I was looking around the website and found your posts....it is interesting to me that more folks who are interested in other things non Dom/sub related might find something new that you two point out.

My relationship currently is more traditional and we play in a very similar way, lots of touching and rubbing and some light oral, light penetration (few seconds or just external rubbing) and then we go about the business of the day. This creates a state of arousal that last for day and days at low levels. At some point, one of us does decide for a release moment and that can be earth shattering at times!

There is something to be learned by you two about not going directly at having an ogasm!

Yes, I guess this is a very similar experience. A lovely feeling and better for not having instant gratification.

Serious tease and denial does this to me. After a week of nightly teasing and edging I will be on the verge of an orgasm in a few minutes. Being floated on that edge for an hour is a very intense rush much like an orgasm. But without relief. Well the relief is licking her to an orgasm. And every night it is just more intense.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

That sounds rather incredible. I often enjoy the tease and aching for release a lot more pleasurable than an orgasm because it is so drawn out and intense. Orgasms are great but they don't last for as long.

I love the teasing concept but not the idea of a community tease - I'm into one man at a time. :) Continue to enjoy!

That sounds rather incredible. I often enjoy the tease and aching for release a lot more pleasurable than an orgasm because it is so drawn out and intense. Orgasms are great but they don't last for as long.

I love the teasing concept but not the idea of a community tease - I'm into one man at a time. :) Continue to enjoy!
I guess that is true. Orgasms are over so quickly but prolonging it , although less intense gives more pleasure.

Did u know

Wondering how many know, if you play, tease, deny, edge, what ever you call it you can build up a lot more cum that will ejaculate out. Also, as some know, when a man cums, his second time cumming well be of a lesser amount, third less, 4 the even less. I know this for myself...after three orgasms in a row it gets incredible intense and orgasmic. If you arouse and delay you can stimulate semen production and be right back to a large amount.

But, be careful of those blue ball issues...to much build up can cause such an intense aching, well I couldn't walk once. Good news is the cure is to ejaculate🤣

From a female perspective, edging and a man holding off cumming for as long as possible certianly delivers a heavier load.

Back