My Granddaddy always said...

My Granddaddy always said...Happy wife, happy life my ass. She's still gonna rag you into the grave either way.
 
My Granddaddy always said its a dog-eat-dog world out there so don't be wearin' Milk Bone underwear.
 
My Granddaddy always said...Dressing and acting like everyone else to fit in isn't being original, it's just pathetic.
 
My Granddaddy always said....If it takes you more than once to figure out you shouldn't piss into the wind, don't breed.
 
1349705652655_6955893.png
 
My Granddaddy always said...I don’t have Facebook Or twitter, because I’m not egotistical enough to think people want to know every freaking detail of my day.
 
My sister always said...If a guy isn't good in bed, there won't be a second date.
 
My granddaddy always said - I'm old and tired and you're young and strong. If it comes to a fight, I'll just shoot you.
 
My granny always said, "Men are only good for one thing, and half the time they're not even good at that."
 
My grandpappy said, "Just because you have a thought, doesn't mean it should come out of your mouth." (Actually, my husband, who is a teacher, says that to his students.)
 
My Grandpa always said , "if ur brother took a shit in the middle of the road would u do it too?" :D
 
My Granddaddy always said...There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.
 
My grandmother always said, "Get your ass to bed and go to sleep."


so I think I will. good night, Lit. :rose:
 
Last edited:
My grandfather always said ..... Just bent over and take it. It only hurts for a minute. Then my doctor gave me the shot.
 
When expressing boredom around him my Daddy said "why don't you get a big box and play on the freeway"
 
My Granddaddy always said...If you can't do, find an internet connection and troll those that can.
 
My mama always said..."Anything a good girl can do after midnight a good girl can do before midnight" - she was right, I was able to get in as much trouble before 10 as I would have later :)
 
Back
Top