The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.. you say that like I have no control! :p

It's not like just because she's sitting around naked I'm automatically going to want to tie her to the chair she's in and do awful and fantastic things to her.

Although.. now that I think about it...

:p

Actually I'm not in a chair, I'm still in bed using Lit on my phone ;)

But there's always the headboard...

LTiT: Not everything sucks...

like this exhaustion... from much much needed tension release.

That does look fun! Hope you like it! :D

I hope so too. I really like animated movies and the ones with darker stories are more of a draw for me.

Wow, that was a lot of exclamation points.

*snickers* So much excitement. ;)

You know for some reason I'm more excited about seeing Frankenweinne instead of ParaNormon.

I'm looking forward to Frankenweenie too. I'll be interesting to see Burton's short fully realized after all these years.

I hope so too. I really like animated movies and the ones with darker stories are more of a draw for me.

*snickers* So much excitement. ;)

Haha.. apparently. I'm not usually that excited of a person, so it looked kind of silly. Ah well.

I feel the same way. Even as a kid.. the original live-action Ninja Turtles movie was way better than the others, which were more cartoon-like, because it was so much darker. Angst and everything.

I'd run if you tried it!

I may trip along the way... but that's besides the point.

I really need to find people who will help me chain him to the head board!
Haha... you're barking up the wrong tree looking to Rain for that.

But you're certainly free to ask her if you don't believe me.

I'm looking forward to Frankenweenie too. I'll be interesting to see Burton's short fully realized after all these years.

Yep. I've always been a fan of Burton, Nightmare Before Christmas is still one of my all time favorites.

Let me know if ParaNormon is any good, I may need to find time to go see it.

Yep. I've always been a fan of Burton, Nightmare Before Christmas is still one of my all time favorites.

I LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas !!!! One of my all time faves as well!!

Haha.. apparently. I'm not usually that excited of a person, so it looked kind of silly. Ah well.

I feel the same way. Even as a kid.. the original live-action Ninja Turtles movie was way better than the others, which were more cartoon-like, because it was so much darker. Angst and everything.

Agreed. I like the stories that aren't afraid to touch the darker, scarier levels in a story even if it's "for kids" because that's part of experiencing a story. It's more rewarding, but it seems these days a lot of parents only want to show their kids fluff.

Agreed. I like the stories that aren't afraid to touch the darker, scarier levels in a story even if it's "for kids" because that's part of experiencing a story. It's more rewarding, but it seems these days a lot of parents only want to show their kids fluff.

If kids are laughing then they must be having a good time!

Who cares if they end up being vapid, shallow twits because all they know is purple dinosaurs and happy fun times?

I'm a Burton fan as well and Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorites.

You'll have to excuse my movie geek insert, but only the story idea and characters were Burton's. It was brought to life by director Henry Selick and writers Michael McDowell and Caroline Thompson. Then of course Danny Elfman who wrote the musical score. I'm not saying Burton wasn't involved he was definitely, but I feel like the others really get the short end of the credit for their work.

Okay... I'm done... you'll have to forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back