Might try my first top experience

allforfun86

Really Experienced
So I made a thread the other day about being interested in cocks, but not men. I've talked to a lot of people about this and one of the general thoughts/advice is to just try it out. Most people said that the hardest thing is the first time. After that it's easier to detach the guy and focus solely on the dick before you.

So this weekend me and some friends are having a huge party. I found out that my buddies wife is inviting one of her gay friends over (we dont refer to him as the gay friend, it's just obvious he's gay and isn't ashamed of it).

My wife wont be able to come, so I'm thinking about trying to use this chance to "take the plunge". I figure the booze will help me stay calm and loosen me up enough to do it.

Now the reason I'm sharing this, because I'm sure a lot of ppl don't really care lol, is because a lot of members have been very helpful and supportive. So I was wondering if there's any advice the community might have for a first timer. Things to do, not do or watch out for.

I'm pretty positive that he'll want to hook up. He's made it pretty obvious he was interested in me in the past. So I don't need to worry about approaching or seducing him.

I was also curious if anyone wanted to hear the details after wards, if I go through with it.

Details

We all are interested that is why we are here go slow enjoy each second of it and you will be fine

Bring on the details, can't wait. I know a guy like that too

Go for it.

So I made a thread the other day about being interested in cocks, but not men. I've talked to a lot of people about this and one of the general thoughts/advice is to just try it out. Most people said that the hardest thing is the first time. After that it's easier to detach the guy and focus solely on the dick before you.

So this weekend me and some friends are having a huge party. I found out that my buddies wife is inviting one of her gay friends over (we dont refer to him as the gay friend, it's just obvious he's gay and isn't ashamed of it).

My wife wont be able to come, so I'm thinking about trying to use this chance to "take the plunge". I figure the booze will help me stay calm and loosen me up enough to do it.

Now the reason I'm sharing this, because I'm sure a lot of ppl don't really care lol, is because a lot of members have been very helpful and supportive. So I was wondering if there's any advice the community might have for a first timer. Things to do, not do or watch out for.

I'm pretty positive that he'll want to hook up. He's made it pretty obvious he was interested in me in the past. So I don't need to worry about approaching or seducing him.

I was also curious if anyone wanted to hear the details after wards, if I go through with it.

I had my first CD date 3 years ago; loved it; never quitting. Just wait til he gets his hands on your cock. Doesnt matter if he rides on top or whatever; let him take the lead. My sissies wanna be on top; and I am just glad to get some ass. Maybe your cock will touch his prostate. I guarantee you will love the experience. And of course, we wanna know how it goes.

I love all the assumptions being made here.

One that the gay guy will not only be attracted to you but is easy and will let you have sex with him and Two the gay guy doesn't care that your married.

One that the gay guy will not only be attracted to you but is easy and will let you have sex with him and Two the gay guy doesn't care that your married.

I would also add that how does the original author know that this "obviously" gay guy is a bottom? Men run the gamut on what turns them on...

I personally, don't lust after cock. It is the last thing I notice on a man. Rather, I notice his handsomeness, his manly factor (masculine (but with a heart), muscular, hairy, etc). There is nothing more pulling a one's ego AND heart strings than another man who wants "you" inside him, and not just any penis that passes by.

Quote from the OP:
I'm pretty positive that he'll want to hook up. He's made it pretty obvious he was interested in me in the past.

So first base appears to be covered. Yes I would love to hear details of how it goes. Just be careful not to drink enough to be indiscreet to the point of it becoming obvious to others at the party that you are making yourself readily available to the only obvious gay man present. Could cause you problems.

What makes you think I'm making assumptions? Don't you think that this post doesn't include every little detail of what's going on in the background? I did say in the original post that he has made it pretty clear hes into me, I didn't include that I met this guy after I was married. So he's made it clear hes into me while being married. There's lots of other details that I didn't include in the original post because I didn't think they needed to be said. If you have any other assumptions about mine send me a pm to talk about them.

Quote from the OP:
I'm pretty positive that he'll want to hook up. He's made it pretty obvious he was interested in me in the past.

So first base appears to be covered. Yes I would love to hear details of how it goes. Just be careful not to drink enough to be indiscreet to the point of it becoming obvious to others at the party that you are making yourself readily available to the only obvious gay man present. Could cause you problems.

Lol Im not, just enough booze to help me relax and give me some liquid courage. Not enough to make me a stumbling ididot. Me and him are also the only smokers out of our friends, so we'll have several chances alone to talk away from everyone.

Lol Im not, just enough booze to help me relax and give me some liquid courage. Not enough to make me a stumbling ididot. Me and him are also the only smokers out of our friends, so we'll have several chances alone to talk away from everyone.

Nice. I wished I was in a similar situation with the same opportunity. However I would be the one wanting to be approached and seduced into going down on the man ;-)
I smoke too ;-)

I would also add that how does the original author know that this "obviously" gay guy is a bottom? Men run the gamut on what turns them on...

I personally, don't lust after cock. It is the last thing I notice on a man. Rather, I notice his handsomeness, his manly factor (masculine (but with a heart), muscular, hairy, etc). There is nothing more pulling a one's ego AND heart strings than another man who wants "you" inside him, and not just any penis that passes by.

Ive seen him with a boyfriend before so unless he is the kind of person to be the "woman" in public then the man in bed, I think hell be the bottom. But you are right he may very well be top, I'll just have to cross that bridge when it comes.

Also I'm not looking for attraction as you do. In my other post, curious about cocks but not men, I talk about how men have zero attraction to me. So I'm not attracted to this guy. Or any other guy. I'm just looking for a dick and I'm going to make this perfectly clear before hand to see how he feels. I'm using this guy, which I feel bad about and is one reason I might not go through with it, but I'm not trying to lead him on or hurt him. I'm going to put everything out front and make it clear what Im looking for. If what I say doesn't sit right with him then nothing will happen.

Nice. I wished I was in a similar situation with the same opportunity. However I would be the one wanting to be approached and seduced into going down on the man ;-)
I smoke too ;-)

Lol I have a hard time approaching ppl, I'm usually kinda awkward in social settings, that's why I néed the booze to help me relax and be less awkward. By smoke I don't mean weed just to make sure, I've never actually touched it before.

Maybe yiu should try approaching someone at a party. I know that when I drink I get really horny. Maybe if you approach a guy you'll be the one to seduce him and go down for that lucky guy.

Lol I have a hard time approaching ppl, I'm usually kinda awkward in social settings, that's why I néed the booze to help me relax and be less awkward. By smoke I don't mean weed just to make sure, I've never actually touched it before.

Maybe yiu should try approaching someone at a party. I know that when I drink I get really horny. Maybe if you approach a guy you'll be the one to seduce him and go down for that lucky guy.

I too meant a regular cigarette lol.
I know what you mean about finding it difficult to approach people. I wish I could but I'm not that outgoing so how I let a man know I would be available to administer pleasure to his cock is beyond me. I fear rejection and ridicule if I have misread any signals I think I might have picked up on. Thus I would prefer a guy to approach me or for it to just happen somehow.

I too meant a regular cigarette lol.
I know what you mean about finding it difficult to approach people. I wish I could but I'm not that outgoing so how I let a man know I would be available to administer pleasure to his cock is beyond me. I fear rejection and ridicule if I have misread any signals I think I might have picked up on. Thus I would prefer a guy to approach me or for it to just happen somehow.

I know what you mean. I missed out on lots of girls at parties because I'm nervous that their flirting is just being nice. I got shot down hard once by a girl for doing that and it's made me a awkward mess around women sense. It's a wonder I was able to get my wife lol.

I know what you mean. I missed out on lots of girls at parties because I'm nervous that their flirting is just being nice. I got shot down hard once by a girl for doing that and it's made me a awkward mess around women sense. It's a wonder I was able to get my wife lol.

I hear you lol and understand. So for me I would need to be the one approached by the man. And at some point he would have to make it obvious enough for me not to be mistaken when I submit and say "yes".

I hear you lol and understand. So for me I would need to be the one approached by the man. And at some point he would have to make it obvious enough for me not to be mistaken when I submit and say "yes".

I need that too, I need the guy to make the first move and make it known But if he did I would submit to him

I'm of the opinion if you want to go for it do so based on your situation and possible ramifications. No judgement, no opinions other than that, and just slightly jealous because if I was in your shoes and the opportunity presented itself, I'd do the same.

And yes, detalis, details, details!!!!

I am guessing this didn't turn out well or was a completely fabricated story. I have been waiting a while to find out what happened and nothing. I even pm'd the author of this thread.:confused:

Back