GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new here not sure iff this is the right place to put this but I havent ever really experienced pleasure with a guy before unless he was eating me out. I have been extremely turned on ny looking at other women andlooking at the pics and stories of lesbian encounters. What does this mean? Ive never been with a woman bit fantasize about it All the time.

Welcome, feel free to PM me anytime if you would like to talk shyann73
 
Hello to all of my fellow GLBT’rs! :rose:

Since we, on the GLBT board, don’t really have a daily “hangout” thread, I figured we could start one :) A place where we could come and just talk about anything at all! Share what’s going on in your daily lives, your current mood, or just to check in and say hi to all our fellow GLBT’rs.

Hopefully someone is interested in keeping this thread afloat.. I know I will try! :)

So who wants to be the first to post? Hmmmm??? :D

And.. uh- if someone can think of a better thread name, let me know! :)

I am bicurious. I was hoping for a thread designed for bicurious women so that we can talk with other bicurious women or women who are experienced and are willing to take the time to answer questions we may have or help us out. :)
 
I am bicurious. I was hoping for a thread designed for bicurious women so that we can talk with other bicurious women or women who are experienced and are willing to take the time to answer questions we may have or help us out. :)

That's why I first started visiting Literotica all those years ago now. It really helped, too. After I figured out which stories really turned me on, I started talking to people on the forum and found this place. The Vibe totally helped me figure out what I'm all about!

I also found writing to be an excellent way to explore what it is I enjoyed, or at least might enjoy.

-diz :rose:
 
I read a post yesterday where another TS was describing her sexual feelings, and that she is really asexual. It completely matched my own situation. We both feel that we are lesbians, but not in any sexual relation, nor likely to be.

For you bisexual gg's; there is nothing I enjoy more than cunnilingus and I don't care whether or not the partner does anything to me. I get pleasure from giving pleasure, but mine is mental not sexual.
 
Hey there, 'Vibers. What's shakin'?

Hi Yah Diz:rose::kiss: Not doing much, messing with my photography


TolumniaJairikRainbowdottie.jpg
 
They last me about 4 years since they are continual duty. I just don't like the procedure he wants to use of going under the muscle instead of in the skin pocket.
 
Howdy all.

I've been bouncing around the Lit. forums for a bit now and still feeling pretty much on the outside of it all. I've been on forums for years but this is the busiest one and quite hard to figure out as a newcomer.

I have managed to buck the apparent odds (and my own naiveté') and meet a special one that is quite managing to trip my trigger...:)

But I thought I'd stop in here and say "hi" as well.
 
Howdy all.

I've been bouncing around the Lit. forums for a bit now and still feeling pretty much on the outside of it all. I've been on forums for years but this is the busiest one and quite hard to figure out as a newcomer.

I have managed to buck the apparent odds (and my own naiveté') and meet a special one that is quite managing to trip my trigger...:)

But I thought I'd stop in here and say "hi" as well.

Hi ya TravelBiYou, things used to hope all over the authors boards, many people left because there were people who were abusive and not moderated. That this is one of the busiest is odd as it is so slow these days. Always glad to have company although it may take me a week to respond, lol Glad you have your "special one":rose:

Hugs and kisses to all.:kiss::heart::heart:
 
Oh my gracious this place really has slowed down. Do the moderators know why? Most of the writing community left because nothing was done about abusive behavior in the threads. Me I loved the freedom of expression but there are limits when you have a troll abusing those inhabiting a thread created for those suffering from loss and depression. Basically to summarize the trolls ruined this place. This thread for instance was alive with multiple daily visitors. Now I find that after an entire week no one has posted. *sigh* I miss everyone. :heart::heart:
 
Too many trolls boring us with their politics, religeon and all the other self-important crap that I come here to escape. Politics & god crap on a sex site - WTF???
 
Too many trolls boring us with their politics, religeon and all the other self-important crap that I come here to escape. Politics & god crap on a sex site - WTF???
lol I talk philosophy and self nurturing. Sex? I did a little of that when I was John Roberts but once I started anti androgens (testosterone blockers) I lost interest in sex well the desire for it anyway. I desire connection and closeness more now, which then flame desire. Some of my friends are religious. But if someone becomes condescending I get feisty, this place was the beginning of my own personal freedom, a place where no one judged you and one can be themselves.
 
Gianna Bechtel
Ahhhhhhgggggggggg! A release, the ache of living in a rogue society, where the expectations and demands deny us the peaceful moments. Am I crazy? I know my heart breaks when I see the hurt, shadows of the feelings, pain the ultimate snatcher of reality. Theirs, mine. Is it growth? To touch their sorrow and align myself indefinable, the blood of reality forcing its hated scene through my heart again and again. Make it stop, I do not want to see starving children for I have no way releasing that dark image from my soul. I am a Mother, it is my nature to embrace with an empathic nature, undeniable in my healing intent. Most of the time it is our feelings that make us ill. They over lap our physical presence, the cooing of ego, seductive in it’s execution. It spills into our moment like a stain, drawing a compulsive soul into a bondage of blindness of reality.

Put away the bottle you say! Do you really see yourselves? The dance of awareness is painful but it is a release of the sub conscious. Sometimes it mixes freely, the conscious , the dream, a ghost flows through your mind and the subconscious, a dream without boundaries with panic center stage ruled by fear.
The dreams, the hope that seems to diminish every day, it is the disintegration that leads us to the edge of the precipice and there you will find me day after day poised on the edge inquiringly looking in the mirror, trying to look through the mirror of self delusion, there she is, in the meadow with the butterflies and flowers, her haven her home, sunlight of the endless summer of the moments kissed with consciousness it is gone like a Mirage, the light dims with the air of a dynamic play, an opera. We see each other as light in the night, heavens rain.
Gianna
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top