I probably shouldn't...

Ok just more proof your a beauty and that gingers rule!
Condition..wait is there a test or will there be pie...I like pie...test not so much!
Again your pic is filled with you and an artsy touch I'm liking....love the fact the panties are gone!!!!
I have found most lovelys like you have a wondeful mind that can drive a man crazy just like her body! :rose: :)

Well maybe if you make the test there will be pie!
And I knew people would focus on the missing panties...jeez!

And I am really no master at driving men crazy...well not like you mean anyway - sometimes they do seem to get quite annoyed when I am too stubborn :rolleyes:

The new photos are very lovely. I'm glad to see you started a pic thread. You are gonna have quite the following!!!

Redhead, check
Beautiful, check
Smart, check
Ok, I'm subscribing

Well maybe if you make the test there will be pie!
And I knew people would focus on the missing panties...jeez!

And I am really no master at driving men crazy...well not like you mean anyway - sometimes they do seem to get quite annoyed when I am too stubborn :rolleyes:
Yeah i can see that,I like you panties or no panties, I don't see you running out of ideas that fast..relax its your thread....
I can tell you your hot or pretty all day but while your body draws my attention its your thoughts,actions and being that will keep me here....I can see naked babes anywhere on the internet....but if your willing to share a pic of yourself thats very real and fun to enjoy!
And no matter how sexest this sound I've never met a woman that wasn't stubborn in some way or fashion....So can i stay and pies overrated...unless you made it!? ;)

Yeah i can see that,I like you panties or no panties, I don't see you running out of ideas that fast..relax its your thread....
I can tell you your hot or pretty all day but while your body draws my attention its your thoughts,actions and being that will keep me here....I can see naked babes anywhere on the internet....but if your willing to share a pic of yourself thats very real and fun to enjoy!
And no matter how sexest this sound I've never met a woman that wasn't stubborn in some way or fashion....So can i stay and pies overrated...unless you made it!? ;)

I am actually a great cook and baker! And make an excellent pie!
And I can be more than normally stubborn, I'm afraid :eek::rolleyes:

Point taken and proved ..your stubborn....as for the baking you just keep getting sexier!
So whats you favorite meal to cook?
Mine is our traditional Thanksgiving meal ,perfect holiday..no gifts..you eat..you visit and some sports then you work off the meal with a loved one he he!

What would you say
To me babe
To be one of the beautiful
Such a beautiful face,
Such a beautiful girl.

I'm glad you are willing to stay on my conditions:) That might make me post another one :)

View attachment 1099502

And my issue for the day? Well I honestly wonder how fast I will run out of picture ideas...My guess is a week tops, then I'll have nothing more to post!

You do have a lovely...flower.

-LCN

Point taken and proved ..your stubborn....as for the baking you just keep getting sexier!
So whats you favorite meal to cook?
Mine is our traditional Thanksgiving meal ,perfect holiday..no gifts..you eat..you visit and some sports then you work off the meal with a loved one he he!

I like to cook spicy things - indian and thai. And we don't do Thanksgiving - but I dont mind holidays with gifts! Not at all :D

What would you say
To me babe
To be one of the beautiful
Such a beautiful face,
Such a beautiful girl.

I thought it was: What would you say to be paid to be one of the beautiful?

I like to cook spicy things - indian and thai. And we don't do Thanksgiving - but I dont mind holidays with gifts! Not at all :D

I thought it was: What would you say to be paid to be one of the beautiful?
I googled and found the vidoe,good tune....never hear anything like that around here..its all pop and that rap music junk,yuck!
Glad the internets filled with music from the world!
Spicey food good too,a cajun seasoned turkey or ham will add some kick to any meal!
Cajun anyone from southern Louisiana of french descent or raised in that culture which differers from the northen part of the state that is more mixed....if you care to know.

After awhile the gift thing gets old and you enjoy the hoildays were its about fun,catching up and just doing something.
I was giving thanks after your last pic :devil:
Secret to a great thanksgiving meal is gravy, later you sexy stubborn beauty.

I do keep a nice garden!:rolleyes:

You'll have to let us know when that garden needs to be plowed and planted again. I'm sure you will have a line out the door!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

I googled and found the vidoe,good tune....never hear anything like that around here..its all pop and that rap music junk,yuck!
Glad the internets filled with music from the world!

Well stick around with me and you will find better music than you ever imagined:)

Back