30 Days of Firing Up Romance: Her Story

So now what am I supposed to read during my AM coffee break?

OK...I laughed...and thank you so much.

Well...I have some other stories...that'll get you through a few days.

Ryan has some stuff posted in the erotic fantascenes...there's another few days...

After that...um...not sure...but um...

you could always just come for coffee with us????
 
Gosh----we were talking about writing someting else, but hey looks like all we gotta do is hang out at the coffee shop :D Is there a dress code or anything?
 
Gosh----we were talking about writing someting else, but hey looks like all we gotta do is hang out at the coffee shop :D Is there a dress code or anything?

Well...we could do that...it would be a little easier...but not as much fun...
We could do both.

Dress code? How about this: no underwear allowed...
 
Bumping to the front for the benefit of those who haven't had the chance to read this amazing collaboration.
 
I absolutely love this story!! I was rereading some of it again and it's just amazing as the first time I read it. :)
 
thank you for the "bump" and the referrals :D I am glad you remember it with pleasure ;)
 
Any chance we might see another story collaboration?

Please please please please please? I'd give you both 100's of :kiss:

Rox :rose:
 
A series written by Lakesailer and Ryan Black that I refer people to all the time to find the spark again. These two did an amazing job!!!



I'm hoping that everyone will enjoy these vignettes.

I also hope that you all find some romantic and fun inspiration in them.

And Kudos to Ryan! He was the idea man behind the scenes.

Here's a Handy Set of Links to the Vignetts (I may fall a day or two behind, but I'll try to keep this up)

Prologue Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5

Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10

Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14 Day 15

Day 16 Day 17 Day 18 Day 19 Day 20

Day 21 Day 22 Day 23 Day 24 Day 25

Day 26 Day 27 Day 28 Day 28 Part II
 
Back
Top