The Isolated Blurt Thread IV: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
w-book-day.jpg
 
World book day, I can't go to the book shop until the weekend, and I need more shelf space. But want more books.

Phones, having washed my phone at 30 degrees cent for an hour I need a new one

Spring, the last few days have been spring like and I have started work on front and back gardens, at least one pond can be found without falling in first.
 
avocado panic

The exact wording of the risk factor report says:

“Increasing weather volatility or other long-term changes in global weather patterns, including any changes associated with global climate change, could have a significant impact on the price or availability of some of our ingredients.

In the event of cost increases with respect to one or more of our raw ingredients, we may choose to temporarily suspend serving menu items, such as guacamole or one or more of our salsas, rather than paying the increased cost for the ingredients.”
 
I just cooked the BEST chicken and wild rice. It was so good, I'm going to get lucky with myself later.
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top