Women in Jeans

The friend of mine that told me about this site a year and a half ago gave me these to post. Well, I already had them but she gave me permission to post I should say. So.. without further wait, my friend "K" =)

fohUryz.jpg

e3L2bsI.jpg

Great picture, i do love women in jeans and boots, up to knees. Mmmmm
I once saw a pic if a girl in jeans and boots and a cowboy hat. Nothin else , it was very erotic :)

Me in jeans

abwapeSX.jpg

There was a thread for women in jeans a few years ago but it died off quickly and I'm hoping we can start a new one as a sister thread for the Men in Jeans thread.

I'd like to welcome all the beautiful Lit women to put their lovely bottoms in some jeans and strike a pose for the fellas. Pull em up, pull em down or leave them in a pile by your feet. Your choice as long as there are jeans in the frame.

This is just the larger color version of my AV.

This is a fantastic idea for a thread!!!!!! And you two ladies look stunning along with all the others of course. I think a woman in jeans is very sexy!!! Thanks for starting such a great thread and for the sexy pics that will follow :)

This is a fantastic idea for a thread!!!!!! And you two ladies look stunning along with all the others of course. I think a woman in jeans is very sexy!!! Thanks for starting such a great thread and for the sexy pics that will follow :)

Thank you and you're welcome!! :rose:

Selfishly bumping this post, and will continue to do so until 50+ pages are full of beautiful woman in jeans. Seriously, this shit is sexy. Who wouldnt want to contribute, and make the men squirm in their seats?

TK - You would look great in anything ..... or nothing.

There was a thread for women in jeans a few years ago but it died off quickly and I'm hoping we can start a new one as a sister thread for the Men in Jeans thread.

I'd like to welcome all the beautiful Lit women to put their lovely bottoms in some jeans and strike a pose for the fellas. Pull em up, pull em down or leave them in a pile by your feet. Your choice as long as there are jeans in the frame.

This is just the larger color version of my AV.

To keep up with the dressing room thing... (sorry, they are sideways, from my phone)

Last edited:
I put this in the shirts without bras thread but it can go here too.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1299770&d=1380465709

Okay next!!

God damnit Tali, how am I supposed to compete with a picture like this, on any level, in this universe?................................

That's beautiful!!!

quoted for truth.

To keep up with the dressing room thing... (sorry, they are sideways, from my phone)

Oh dressing rooms, i have such fond memories of you. ;) Thanks for the pictures, and the lovely reminder of things that have taken place in a location very similar! Love love love these!!!

Click pic for larger image....

This is for tencarwreck :)

When I find a way to properly describe the level of PURE SEX pouring forth from this picture, Ill make certain to tell. Fuckkkkkkkkk will have to do for now.

Thank you everyone for your comments!! :rose:

How sexy are you with the pigtails being naughty in the dressing room? I just love all your shots Sassy!! :rose:
Click pic for larger image....

This is for tencarwreck :)

HS Your pictures are like Sassys. They just ooze sexy!! Thank you!!! :rose:

Back