I'm addicted to boobs

I have boobs, and I love mine. Direct, electrical connection to the nether regions. Women like me love men who love boobs. :D Lately I have been coming closer and closer to orgasm just from breastplay. Cross your fingers I get lucky someday. LOL

HEAR! HEAR, me too!!! I think my nipples are hardwired to one other little button at times. I love mine even if they make my back hurt at times, it's worth it. :D

I have boobs, and I love mine. Direct, electrical connection to the nether regions. Women like me love men who love boobs. :D Lately I have been coming closer and closer to orgasm just from breastplay. Cross your fingers I get lucky someday. LOL

I so want to be with a woman like you! I love boobs, love ravishing them, and would love to make a woman cum this way! Mmmmm......

I've got boobs and they have been photographed many times in my former career as a photographers model. :) I love having them touched and played with caressed and sucked and then I love them handle roughly and slapped, squeezed, pulled and other naughty things. :D I love showing them off and so does my hubby. :)

I must say that having checked out your photo, that I would love to touch, play with, caress, suck, slap, pull, pinch, nibble on your totally beautiful looking boobs. And a few other naughty things to .....

I must say that having checked out your photo, that I would love to touch, play with, caress, suck, slap, pull, pinch, nibble on your totally beautiful looking boobs. And a few other naughty things to .....

Mmmm, That sounds like fun, Peter49Parker. :D but looking at all the very large lovely boobs, I feel like a little girl. I'm simply out gunned it looks like. :D

You might like to take another look before committing. :D LOL!!!

Attachments

• Our-Room-in-Rome-1984.jpg
    Our-Room-in-Rome-1984.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 446
Mmmm, That sounds like fun, Peter49Parker. :D but looking at all the very large lovely boobs, I feel like a little girl. I'm simply out gunned it looks like. :D

Oh no honey, you are most definitely a big girl! Come to Daddy!!! :kiss:

I love my boobs. If I may be so bold have any of the other ladies given a titty fuc? Or if you REALLY want to get his attention a titty fuc-n-suc.. Mmm pay the head some attention as it pops and glides out the top of your cleavage........

Last edited:
I've got boobs and they have been photographed many times in my former career as a photographers model. :) I love having them touched and played with caressed and sucked and then I love them handle roughly and slapped, squeezed, pulled and other naughty things. :D I love showing them off and so does my hubby. :)

nice big hangers love them

HEAR! HEAR, me too!!! I think my nipples are hardwired to one other little button at times. I love mine even if they make my back hurt at times, it's worth it. :D

Laura, I love the hardwiring connection. Seems to start the flood down in a wet pussy too. It's amazing what boob play will do!

I only can say is WOW!!!

not a little girl

I agree with P49P, what a fine set you have. You have no reason to feel that you are out gunned.
Could play and enjot them all day and night while waiting for you to lead me any other way your mind and body desired. happy holiday

I love my boobs. If I may be so bold have any of the other ladies given a titty fuc? Or if you REALLY want to get his attention a titty fuc-n-suc.. Mmm pay the head some attention as it pops and glides out the top of your cleavage........

I am there. You truely have my attention

Nothing like having them sucked and nibbled on....and maybe something in between them ;)

You're so friggin hot.

I'm a cumplete and total 'breast-a-holic'.

Always have been. Always will be.

I honestly don't understand how women function with breasts.

If I had a pair, I'd just sit at home and play with them all day. Every day. :cool:

how bout a pic ?

Nothing has come remotely close to getting a woman off with just boob play. It was a monthly adventure when my much older GF had her aunt flo stinking her nose in our business.

It was boob play until she got off, the stick something between them until I shot all over her neck and boobs. Amazing times!

Like some guys have already said, if I had a set that we're hardwired, I'd have to be on some sort of disability as I'd never leave the house.

I'm a cumplete and total 'breast-a-holic'.

Always have been. Always will be.

I honestly don't understand how women function with breasts.

If I had a pair, I'd just sit at home and play with them all day. Every day. :cool:

and that's exactly what I do rather often...Play with my breasts, when I have made them look womanly...

Definitely love the boobs. My wife has some new tops that are lower cut and I'm always trying to look down her top and she loves it, flashing me from time to time. :)

Back