finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
playm0mum

In that tub...

You look so sexy! soooo delicious... to be slowly enjoyed, savored. To be touched, kissed and licked.

Yum :kiss:

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

Just a few things I am wishing for this morning….

Attachments

• Come join me? 1.jpg
    Come join me? 1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Come join me? 2.jpg
    Come join me? 2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,534
Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

I have got some of there things! :cattail:

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

With an invite like that and a smile as beautiful as yours, how can I not grant you that wish. Oh yes, damn you Atlantic Ocean.

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

The closest way must be over the North Pole? I'll just have to find some sled dogs and I'm on my way!:D

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

Good list to start with.....I can add some additional items that you'd find most desirable. :kiss:

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

I have checked your list twice and it appears I have all of your requests. When do you need me there? I can be over as fast as you wish. All you need to do is ask. :)

playm0mum

That's funny... I am wishing for the same things and you're in my favorite positions :)

yum :kiss:

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

you're wish is my pleasure.... You're smile melts me.

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

I could add to that list if you so wish.;)

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

I could add a few things to your list:
Silky hair
ears to nibble
Neck to kiss
soft breast
hard nipples
belly button kisses
downy fur
blossoming lips
Building moisture
teasing tongue
Tracing fingers
probing licks
delicious penetration
sweet taste
beautiful bouquet
Sultry sounds
ecstasy!

:devil::kiss::rose:

Sexy pics!! Too bad you're a million miles away...and in a cold place. But damn you're sexy!!

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

I only have one wish.

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

Eager tongue at the ready ma'am.:p:p:p:p

Lusty eyes
Soft lips
Suckable lips
Moist tongue
Patient tongue
Eager tongue
Patient fingers
Light fingers
Strong hands
Groping hands
Delicate hands
Hard cock
Smooth cock
Silky balls
Naked bum

I would Fulfill all Your wishes playm0mum with Pleasure ;)

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

I enjoy the little escape a bath can provide. Warm water is so calming but also so arousing to me. I love how it surrounds my body with silky perfection as I slide into the tub. My shoulders relax and my mind starts to wander. Here in this bath I had no toys with me, but my fingers started my release by softly caressing my skin rubbing bubbles all over. The sweet smell of the bubble bath evoked sexy thoughts, as did the sight of my hands disappearing under the bubbles. I wished for a man to be sitting beside the tub, his hands disappearing with mine through the curtain of bubbles and causing nothing but tingles.

I haven't had sex in entirely too long to be doing this to myself.. but alas I am here and you sure don't disappoint. What a lovely series, delicious.

I woke up early this morning to try and get some work done in the comfort of my own home and pyjamas before going in. It wasn't my alarm that woke me though, it was an incredibly sexy dream.

Many of you were in it! We were at a hotel, one with beautiful beds and linens, big floor to ceiling windows, soft lighting, huge bath tubs and walk in showers. It was what I can only assume, a "Lit Gathering. (Maybe that is a sign I am on here too much! lol)

The comments I have read and the notes I have received with sexy details about what someone would enjoy doing to/with me were racing through my head and I was getting to experience it all. It was a fantastic dream and when I woke up I couldn't help but feel disappointed.

My lips however were aching. I reached under the covers and cupped my pussy, I was incredibly warm. I got excited knowing how wet I would be even before dipping in.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall back to my dream, I couldn't so I just continued with my imagination as my fingers traced my slit waiting for my lips to part. It didn't take long. They were so warm, moist and puffy craving a release. With one finger I softly played with my clit and danced my way to climax. A great way to start the day.

Attachments

• April 9 A.jpg
    April 9 A.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,556
  • April 9 B.jpg
    April 9 B.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 870
Last edited:
playm0mum, I've often had thoughts about
You and several other Ladies at Lit .. :devil: .. All the scenes and what not..

attachment.php

I know just where to Start ;)

Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

I woke up early this morning to try and get some work done in the comfort of my own home and pyjamas before going in. It wasn't my alarm that woke me though, it was an incredibly sexy dream.

Many of you were in it! We were at a hotel, one with beautiful beds and linens, big floor to ceiling windows, soft lighting, huge bath tubs and walk in showers. It was what I can only assume, a "Lit Gathering. (Maybe that is a sign I am on here too much! lol)

The comments I have read and the notes I have received with sexy details about what someone would enjoy doing to/with me were racing through my head and I was getting to experience it all. It was a fantastic dream and when I woke up I couldn't help but feel disappointed.

My lips however were aching. I reached under the covers and cupped my pussy, I was incredibly warm. I got excited knowing how wet I would be even before dipping in.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall back to my dream, I couldn't so I just continued with my imagination as my fingers traced my slit waiting for my lips to part. It didn't take long. They were so warm, moist and puffy craving a release. With one finger I softly played with my clit and danced my way to climax. A great way to start the day.

What a spicy and naughty dream! :devil: I hope I attended this Lit gathering :)

What a great hot story!
And I'd say that to climax in the morning is the best way to start the day!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back