finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the sex show a few weeks ago in Vancouver and was like a kid in a candy shop looking at all the fun toys. Some are much more visually appealing than others and I am hooked on a new brand from Germany called OVO.

There are so many I want! I bought a tiny little vibe (the W1) right away and snuck to the bathroom, washed it, then tucked it in my panties as I continued to wander around the show. I loved that!

I also bought a new wireless egg. I have lost the remote to an older one I have so it is somewhat useless now :(

I have a small silver make-up bag in my purse that contains only a few small toys. My beads are always there as well as a wireless vibe. My new pink one has now replaced my incomplete, but, favourite purple one.

The other day I was flooded with sexy thoughts first thing in the morning. I woke up with more 'Morning Dew' than normal. My day was going to be spent overwhelmed by arousal, I know this kind of day. All my thoughts are overshadowed with sexiness, it can be hard to get stuff done, well at least done properly!

I didn't have to work and was determined to enjoy this little curse/blessing I have. I added to my arousal by sliding my new egg up between my folds where it stayed nestled between my velvety walls, just the little cord peeking out. I kept the remote in my pocket and alternated between the 10 settings at random times. Standing in line at Starbucks, watching the mans hands in front of me, grocery shopping, in the car and sitting with a friend for lunch. After a few hours my panties were very damp and I couldn't stop clenching. Even the warm moist lacy fabric added to my excitement.

I am sure my cheeks were flushed and my eyes sparkly. When my breath was a little questionable if I were to talk to others, I found a handicapped washroom. I watched in the mirror as I undid my pants, teasing myself a little longer, I ached for release and knew what was soon to come. I was becoming impatient. Eventually I had a little stranger fantasy while my fingers danced their way to a much welcome climax. I tidied up, removed my toy, freshened up and went about my day.

Mmmmmm my kinda girl :rose::rose:

I was up way too late last night and enjoyed an abundance of Pinot Noir. I am feeling lazy and cuddly today nursing a wee bit off a hangover. A long shower helped and as I sit here in my towel I am wishing I had other 'cures' for this headache.

What stunningly wonderful pictures!

Maybe a gentle, soothing but teasing caress would help to ease that headache but first I think I would have to remove that towel.

I was up way too late last night and enjoyed an abundance of Pinot Noir. I am feeling lazy and cuddly today nursing a wee bit off a hangover. A long shower helped and as I sit here in my towel I am wishing I had other 'cures' for this headache.

Does the bold part me you are as intoxicating on the inside as the outside?

Sorry you had a hangover, wish I could have helped take your mind off the pounding in your head, with a pounding....er, you get the idea!!??

Pics look great, couldn't tell you were hungover in the least. I guess real beauty always shines through!

later

I have enjoyed the past 1/2 hour or so, I've been perusing your thread. I must say you are a very sexy lady and you get the whole 'art of the tease.' A photographic seduction. I love the flair and thought you have put into your pictures..:rose:

for being tired and hung over, you look very tasty!!!

I enjoy baths many evenings and usually have a story or two to read on my phone as well as a choice of toy. The hot water, the bubbles, the wine or tea that are part of my little escape are a welcome 'me time' addition to the end of long busy days.

I love the flood of warmth I experience as I climax and the way the water and bubbles surround my body. I love the mix of my slipperiness with the pureness of water. I love how, even though I am warm on the outside and warm on the inside, my nipples are so hard and excited, having reacted to the sensations.

I often fantasize as I play in the tub about a lover, sitting watching me as I play, sipping his wine, leaning in for the odd kiss but just letting me be; letting me enjoy and escape with my indulgences and desires, he sitting there just watching as I ride out the pleasurable waves of my orgasm.

I love how I feel so satisfied and content after a good bath and playtime. The other night I lay by the fire, wrapped in a towel and enjoyed further warmth. Couldn't help but wish more would have happened on that rug, in that glow...

Attachments

• Warmth 1.jpg
    Warmth 1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 883
  • Warmth 2.jpg
    Warmth 2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,002
I enjoy baths many evenings and usually have a story or two to read on my phone as well as a choice of toy. The hot water, the bubbles, the wine or tea that are part of my little escape are a welcome 'me time' addition to the end of long busy days.

I love the flood of warmth I experience as I climax and the way the water and bubbles surround my body. I love the mix of my slipperiness with the pureness of water. I love how, even though I am warm on the outside and warm on the inside, my nipples are so hard and excited, having reacted to the sensations.

I often fantasize as I play in the tub about a lover, sitting watching me as I play, sipping his wine, leaning in for the odd kiss but just letting me be; letting me enjoy and escape with my indulgences and desires, he sitting there just watching as I ride out the pleasurable waves of my orgasm.

I love how I feel so satisfied and content after a good bath and playtime. The other night I lay by the fire, wrapped in a towel and enjoyed further warmth. Couldn't help but wish more would have happened on that rug, in that glow...

Laying on a nice thick rug, in front of the warm crackling fire and holding you against me...the towel would be gone and MUCH MORE would have happened on that rug!

Great pics! Wonderful story! ..........

Last edited:
Want to snuggle up behind you and start kissing those shoulders and neck. We could see where that take takes us... :devil::kiss:

What wonderful visions that conjures up. I think I have the perfect candidate for the role. And I love a real fire and all that goes with it.

As a lazy lush who's a bit of a voyeur, I would find this arrangement amenable. Hell, with you there, the wine could be boxed.

Mmm, I'd love to share a long luxurious bath with you. I'd make sure you were totally relaxed and fulfilled in every way.

Watching you bath while sipping my wine was a blissful experience. Seeing you pleasure yourself, knowing I was to only watch and not interfere with your "Me" experience was almost surreal. But my reward came after your bath as we lay in front of the fire wrapped only in towels. I touched you gently, caressing your soft flesh. I planted small kisses in many places. As the heat of our passion grew, the towels melted away and our sensual love making will long be remembered.

Your glow far outshines the fire....great pics.:devil:

Very nice

Very good descriptions and GREAT pics too.

Almost like coming alive out of the pages of an erotic story

It is a little bit of a problem…this overactive sex drive.
I can't even get dressed it seems without a little play lately!

I was taking off yoga gear and getting into something a bit nicer. As soon as I put on my pink bra I felt a little bit sexy and then that led me down a sexy-thought path.

Attachments

• Feb 22 A.jpg
    Feb 22 A.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 908
  • Feb 22 B.jpg
    Feb 22 B.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 918
mmm

you said "a little bit sexy"

Ohhhhhhhh no!

VERY much sexy :kiss:

Thanks for all the great pictures

I was taking off yoga gear and getting into something a bit nicer. As soon as I put on my pink bra I felt a little bit sexy and then that led me down a sexy-thought path.

Very ...nice....nothing wrong with a little play...:D

You are just plain sexy play0mum:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back