Fleeing to captivaty (kidnap roleplay for one dominant male)

Hank smiled at her little verbal success, and allowed it without question, another loosening of the slack on the line. She'd earned this brief respite from the continued outrages he was perpetrating upon her modesty, and he allowed it. He relished the remainder of their evening's chat, and enjoys himself unreservedly as he hadn't for months.

Upon hearing her polite thanks and earnest desire to retire for the evening, he stood and made his way over to her seat. Assuming a contrite expression, he began to speak.

"I'm so awfully sorry for leaving you with a chilly cunt, my dear Lady Fairbridge. I trust you will allow me to make amends, much as I extended you the chance to make amends for the aromatic bouquet of your arsehole" he said, leaning over and thrusting a hand into her crotch. Ignoring her mewling protests, Hank began working her tender nub and soft lips, driving away the chill, and replacing it with a moist heat. Just as Arabella wound up to the edge of a climax, he suddenly stopped, withdrew his hand, and whipped his cloak off her shoulders, leaving her mostly nude and exposed again, and this time also frustratingly close to the brink of release.

"I've made arrangements for you to sleep upon the footman's box behind the carriage, just proffer that slender wrist so I can manacle it to this brass handrail, and then you should be able to contort yourself into the spot. Once you're safely chained up, I'll head into the carriage and we may call it an evening" he said, folding up the warm cloak in his hands.
 
Arabella watches a little nervous and weary as he stands up and walks towards her, she didn't trust him... Not one bit, even if he was being a little nicer to her, he was still a brutal and disgusting man. She backs away a little as he stops infront of her, but there was nowhere for her to go when she was sat down.

So it comes as no surprise when he begins to talk, she knows what he is planning "no" she says without thinking as her legs autimatically slam closed to block acsess, but that doesn't seem to phase him, but she assumed he had a lot of experience with unwilling girls. "Please Sir' she whines as his hand finds her virgin area. She gasps and despite herself a small trickle of wetness slips out, her body betraying her and getting ready for him.

She decides not to fight because honestly it was begining to feel quite good. Arabella moans softly as she grinds her yoing 'cunt' against his hand, pleasure slowly building in the pit of her stomach. She wanted it, as shocking as it was, she needed it. She whimpers as it begins to grow inside of her and she finds herself approaching her orgasm, without realizing it she is humping his hand, the cloak slipping from body as she arches backwards and then all of a sudden his hand is gone. Arabella is left humoliated looking like a common tart, her legs and wet pussy spread wide open and glistening. Her breats thrust out and her panting hard. As she whines for him to continue.

She glares at him in frustration. Barely focusing as he speaks her eyes closed. Until he mentions her sleeping arrangments. "Please no I don't want to sleep by myself" she whimpers as her lust filled eyes lock onto his into concern. "Can I not share your bed tonight, I promise I will not do anything" she says honestly. "I am slightly frightened Sir.. And as any gentleman would I'm sure you would be more than willing to keep me safe." She says hopefully and perhaps then she could finish what he started while he slept. No she couldn't think like that it was sinful.
 
The highwayman was delighted at Arabella's eagerness to please. He paused for many moments longer than necessary as he contemplated her offer and feigned consideration thereof, as though any man wouldn't delight in having the girl's noble young body warm their bed of a night. Looking her splendid naked figure up and down completely, and deliberately lingering overly-long on her exposed bosom and womanly parts, he finally met her eyes with another insolent stare and spoke.

"Well, your Ladyship, I certainly wouldn't want to be remiss in my gentlemanly duties. However, if you're not going to do anything, I'm hard-pressed to think of a reason as to why you should share my bed. Young ladies certainly do not share beds with gentlemen of less than a day's acquaintance, so that would be improper and most ungentlemanly of me. I think it would be better by far if we maintained entirely separate sleeping arrangements" he nodded solemnly to his own nonsense as he carefully watched her face for the signs of the dismay he found so arousing. Now came the the obvious trap.

"That said, females who happen to be common and not in the least noble certainly are of a habit of hopping into bed with any old fellow. I think you'll have to speak very, very persuasively if you're going to convince me that that's the case with your own highborn self. I'll need a full and elaborate description of what you are, what exactly you are good for, and what it is you plan to do in my bed. Persuasively..." he said through a large yawn.

"Persuasively, comprehensively, and quickly, because I betake myself to bed, weary from my hard efforts of the day" he finished, turning to climb the stairs of the coach, ears cocked and waiting for the elegant beauty to once more demean and degrade herself for his amusement.
 
This man was simply infuriating, why must he speak to her like that? for a moment she had actually thought that he was considering but then he went and dashed those hopes, of course in any other situation Arabella would never have dreamed of sharing a bed with any man, let alone a man like this, but it was not a normal situation and she really did not want to be by herself.

Arabella was not a stupid girl by any means... at all and it didn't take her long to realize exactly what she was going to have to do and say about herself to be allowed in his bed tonight and it did not please her one bit.

She closes her eyes quickly, knowing this will make it just a little bit easier on her. "That's because that is what I am Sir, a common tart who is asking if you will allow me the pleasure of sharing your bed tonight. I know this would be an imposition upon you, but I would like to fulfill my promise of pleasuring you" she adds the last bit quietly.

She briefly thinks about leaving it there, but she knows that will not be enough to get her what she wants. "If you allow me with you, you will have access to me Sir, to my arse and my..." she trails off her cheeks literally on fire "and my tits and cunt" she adds feeling vulgar for saying those words out loud. "And if it would not be too much trouble for you I long to feel you inside me again Sir, inside my arse, roughly " this of course was mostly a lie "and then afterwards you will of course need me there to suck it" Arabella hated herself for being so degrading but there was nothing she could do.... she just looks at him hopefully.
 
If it were possible of Mr. Kerr, one might say that he smiled at Arabella in almost a tender fashion. Truth be told, this mode of brutalizing and scandalizing her, then showing signs of what was almost tantamount to affection was something he found most appealing, sparing him the fopperies and foibles of what fools called "romantic love", and yet still meaningful, in a perverse and twisted way.

He gravely nodded his assent to the Lady Fairbridge's proposal, and spoke:

"I do have to say, your Ladyship, even for a self-professed common tart, it's rather shocking how quickly you've become accustomed to that alternate mode of congress with a man. You are a true and pure-bred arse-fuck, through and through." He paused, waiting to catch a glimpse of her pink blush by the ruddy light of the embers.

"As I am a gentle and tender man, however, I must insist that we not cause you undue discomfort in your high-born bumhole. It has been sorely tried and tested for its very first use today, and to plow the furrow anew without assistance might discomfit you unduly. Fortunately, our supper provides a most worthy solution", he continued, gesturing at the remains of the dinner in the tray, now quite cool after the time it had spent in the cold night air.

"I think you will find our fat friend who provided our repast has become much less so due to the action of the heat. Quite a bit of his plump rump has rendered down into cool grease you see congealed there at the bottom. Before I betake you inside, I must insist that you reach down and scoop up a sizable dollop. Then, do be so very good as to stand and bend forward, and reach back to open those firm horse-riding buttocks with one hand and start greasing your orifices for our evening's amusements with the other. When I hear 'I believe my virgin cunt and rather less virgin arse are fully greased and ready for your enjoyment, should you so please, kind Sir', we may retire for the night"
 
Arabella couldn't help it, despite herself she felt she was glowing as he flashed her that smile, he didn't even say that he was proud of her, but she could feel it and strangely that made her feel all warm and tingly.

However as he continues to speak her face slowly but surely begins to drop and then turn into horror. Was he out of his mind.

"Sir..." She begins and then trails off, Arabella knew she had to be very careful how she worded this, she did not wish to make him angry again... Not at all.

But the thought of putting anything like that made her skin crawl completly "sir I thank you for your kind and very gracious offer" she begins carefully. "However I would much prefer to do it without, it may hurt Sir but I can take it and I would love to feel you enter and use me like I have begged you too" even as she said it, her hands were shaking she didn't want that at all, but she thought it was a much better alternative.

She steps towards him sliding her arm around his waist boldy "and you would not deny me my request would you?" Arabella questions a coy smile on her lips.
 
Hank mused over the young noble's counter-proposal. The most obvious note was how she was beginning to conform to the ideal of pleasing him, regardless of whether or not the attitude was feigned. A little further mulling allowed him to conclude his thoughts in her favour, but not without a soupçon of reinforcement about who was truly in charge here.

"Very well said, my darling Arabella", the highwayman began "I must say that I am delighted with your very rapid progress in so short a span of time. Sadly, despite your eagerness to please, which, may I note, most certainly does indicate your true nature, I am most careful of the state of my possessions."

The last was an absolute truism. The matchlocks were always maintained in an absolutely flawless state, his attire was immaculate whether accosting or intimately intruding and the carriage was burnished to a deep Hessian gloss.

"Doubtless, you still retain a shred of hesitance from your upbringing as a proper girl. I will accommodate you by performing the operation myself," Hank said, pulling Arabella tantalizingly close. He locked his burning gaze to her own shy look for a brief moment, before spinning her around and bending her over his knee.

As he reached for the goose-fat, he contemplated her next course of action.
 
Back
Top