subtle flashing

Rio cut swimsuit in sheer material!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-27-11-42-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-27-11-42-36.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 625
I had a girlfriend who was quite a flasher. I doubt if one could describe her as"subtle." She said it gave her a sense of power to "turn grown men to jelly" simply by crossing and uncrossing her legs. One night we were sitting on the terrace of the Princeville Hotel on the north shore of Kauai. Another couple, sitting next to us, overheard us talking about the night sky and asked us a few questions. As my girlfriend gave them a brief tour of the stars in the sky, she slowly, and seemingly inadvertently, crossed her legs, not as a woman would typically do (i.e. quickly and tightly), but like a man, slowly and deliberately resting her ankle on her thigh until at least two glorious inches of white triangle were exposed to view.

The gentleman next to us was no longer gazing upward at the sky, but downward at my partner's panties.

Then his wife realized what was going on!

At this point I fully expected the wife to smack my girlfriend and call out, "Slut!"

Instead, she looked envious, as if she would have joined the show were she not clad in trousers.

Ah, we had a wonderful time in the bedroom that night!

I had a girlfriend who was quite a flasher. I doubt if one could describe her as"subtle." She said it gave her a sense of power to "turn grown men to jelly" simply by crossing and uncrossing her legs. One night we were sitting on the terrace of the Princeville Hotel on the north shore of Kauai. Another couple, sitting next to us, overheard us talking about the night sky and asked us a few questions. As my girlfriend gave them a brief tour of the stars in the sky, she slowly, and seemingly inadvertently, crossed her legs, not as a woman would typically do (i.e. quickly and tightly), but like a man, slowly and deliberately resting her ankle on her thigh until at least two glorious inches of white triangle were exposed to view.

The gentleman next to us was no longer gazing upward at the sky, but downward at my partner's panties.

Then his wife realized what was going on!

At this point I fully expected the wife to smack my girlfriend and call out, "Slut!"

Instead, she looked envious, as if she would have joined the show were she not clad in trousers.

Ah, we had a wonderful time in the bedroom that night!

Just you and your girlfriend?....or the four of you?

"Just you and your girlfriend?....or the four of you?"

Good question. Rather unfortunately, it was just the two of us. The other woman involved was quite attractive, and it certainly would have been fun. The gf and I had quite a hot time fantasizing about how hot and bothered those other two must have been that same night!

Some friends and I were at the beach one day, and while in the water, part of my bathing suit top somehow got pulled down. I was still in the (really clear) water, and I really had no idea but I was flashing everyone near me. Finally one person in my group pointed it out, at which point, I was mortified.

So, more accidental than subtle, but there's my story! lol

Some friends and I were at the beach one day, and while in the water, part of my bathing suit top somehow got pulled down. I was still in the (really clear) water, and I really had no idea but I was flashing everyone near me. Finally one person in my group pointed it out, at which point, I was mortified.

That reminds me of a junior high school field trip to the beach. One of the girls had a breast pop out of her bikini top and did not know it.... none of us boys said a damn thing ;)

That reminds me of a junior high school field trip to the beach. One of the girls had a breast pop out of her bikini top and did not know it.... none of us boys said a damn thing ;)

Who says men can't keep their mouths shut? I was at a party with my wife and got up to go to the kitchen and refresh her drink. As I walked back through the living room, I noticed that she had become careless with wine, and had crossed her legs in such a way that her white panties were clearly visible, peeking out from her little black dress. A true gentleman would have softly whispered in her ear and advised her to cover up, but I was so aroused that I didn't say a thing -- too fascinated with watching the show.

Im not if this was so subtle or not

A group of young mums sitting together her in tight body hugging dress sitting with her legs almost closed but dress so short that could see her black panty covered pussy was exposed for everyone to see

I think she didnt care ,it was all of her front panties on display

Last edited:
I was filling up my gas tank one morning and all the other pumps were filled with the assorted construction vehicles. I noticed that all the men were smiling at me, and gazing a bit longer than usual, but I kind of dismissed it. After I finished pumping I got back in my car only to find that my shirt had been unbuttoned, exposing my 44ds in a black lace bra...no wonder they were smiling!

Clearwater?

subtle flashing to intentional

This sat i went to thrift store with intention of trying on pants with the outline of my cock highly visible.
was browsing the rack and the lady behind the couter asked if i needed help hadher help pick out a cpl
pair .
while i was changing she had left and another lady was at the rack i steped out she almost chocked but had a huge ass grin i looked in the mirror turning so she got a good view of my growing buldge.
so i asked do these look alright she stammerd and said yes quite nice i said cool have to see how the other ones fit and ducked into the changing room.
they only have curtians so i made sure to leave a gap if she wanted a peek, sure enough she just watched with anticipation i turned so she could see that i had ag string on but in fact it was my shock cord g string/cockring, i steppedd into the other pants and before pulling them up turned around so she could see everything
Made sure to stop just at my sack and grab my junk to position it in the pants just right she didnt move only smiled when i stepped out she was oh i like those they fit just as well as the others she had me model five more pair on the last ones she slipped me her number says she wants a private show when hubbys not home !!!

Where I live at the moment is directly opposite a group of old buildings, some with quite noted architecture which gets a small mention in the local guidebook, so although it's a little off the beaten track you do get the odd tourist looking round. There is a narrow alleyway opposite our house which leads to and from the houses of interest.

I was upstairs in the bedroom one day last week, it was early evening and I'd just got home from work so was changing out of my office clothes. We don't have nets or blinds at the window and I'd left the main curtains open. Just as I was about to lift my dress over my head I noticed a man coming back along the alleyway with a camera, who paused at the end. I didn't give any indication that I'd seen him, I just turned slightly so it wouldn't seem as though I was looking at him. I took my dress off and faffed about in just my bra, shaking the dress out, hanging it up etc. From what I could see from the quick peripheral glances I gave him, he had retreated back a foot or so into the shadows of the alley and as far as I could tell, was watching me.

As anyone who has read any of my other posts will know, I am a confirmed exhibitionist so I was already getting pretty wet. I unhooked my bra and slid it down my arms and went through the whole putting-my-bra-away-in-the-drawer, taking-off-my-watch-and-putting-it-away routine as faux-casually as possible, topless and with my nipples standing to attention and in full but not blatant view of the window. At one point I "absent-mindedly" rubbed my tits as if massaging them after a full day restrained in a bra. I'm fairly sure my voyeur was taking photos of me for the last few minutes of the show I gave him. Finally as I pulled a fresh top over my head I turned full on to the window, still not looking at him as the shirt covered my face, and I pretended to have to really wiggle and struggle to get my head and arms through the top before I was able to pull it down, so he would have had a good 20-30 seconds of uninterrupted full frontal view of my bare breasts. I then had to go into the other bedroom to get my other clothes and when I came back, he'd gone.

It turned me on so much to think of him downloading topless photos of me and perhaps wanking over them later that before I could go downstairs to join my husband, I had to lie on the bed and bring myself off with my fingers. I love subtle "unintentional" flashing.

Where I live at the moment is directly opposite a group of old buildings, some with quite noted architecture which gets a small mention in the local guidebook, so although it's a little off the beaten track you do get the odd tourist looking round. There is a narrow alleyway opposite our house which leads to and from the houses of interest.

I was upstairs in the bedroom one day last week, it was early evening and I'd just got home from work so was changing out of my office clothes. We don't have nets or blinds at the window and I'd left the main curtains open. Just as I was about to lift my dress over my head I noticed a man coming back along the alleyway with a camera, who paused at the end. I didn't give any indication that I'd seen him, I just turned slightly so it wouldn't seem as though I was looking at him. I took my dress off and faffed about in just my bra, shaking the dress out, hanging it up etc. From what I could see from the quick peripheral glances I gave him, he had retreated back a foot or so into the shadows of the alley and as far as I could tell, was watching me.

As anyone who has read any of my other posts will know, I am a confirmed exhibitionist so I was already getting pretty wet. I unhooked my bra and slid it down my arms and went through the whole putting-my-bra-away-in-the-drawer, taking-off-my-watch-and-putting-it-away routine as faux-casually as possible, topless and with my nipples standing to attention and in full but not blatant view of the window. At one point I "absent-mindedly" rubbed my tits as if massaging them after a full day restrained in a bra. I'm fairly sure my voyeur was taking photos of me for the last few minutes of the show I gave him. Finally as I pulled a fresh top over my head I turned full on to the window, still not looking at him as the shirt covered my face, and I pretended to have to really wiggle and struggle to get my head and arms through the top before I was able to pull it down, so he would have had a good 20-30 seconds of uninterrupted full frontal view of my bare breasts. I then had to go into the other bedroom to get my other clothes and when I came back, he'd gone.

It turned me on so much to think of him downloading topless photos of me and perhaps wanking over them later that before I could go downstairs to join my husband, I had to lie on the bed and bring myself off with my fingers. I love subtle "unintentional" flashing.
Wow, just your description of what you did is hot. I can't imagine what it would have been like to see the show!

Thats one hot story im stroking a stiffy just thinkin bout watching you!!!

As anyone who has read any of my other posts will know, I am a confirmed exhibitionist so I was already getting pretty wet. I unhooked my bra and slid it down my arms and went through the whole putting-my-bra-away-in-the-drawer, taking-off-my-watch-and-putting-it-away routine as faux-casually as possible, topless and with my nipples standing to attention and in full but not blatant view of the window. At one point I "absent- mindedly" rubbed my tits as if massaging them after a full day restrained in a bra. I'm fairly sure my voyeur was taking photos of me for the last few minutes of the show I gave him. Finally as I pulled a fresh top over my head I turned full on to the window, still not looking at him as the shirt covered my face, and I pretended to have to really wiggle and struggle to get my head and arms through the top before I was able to pull it down, so he would have had a good 20-30 seconds of uninterrupted full frontal view of my bare breasts. I then had to go into the other bedroom to get my other clothes and when I came back, he'd gone.

I'd love to walk by your house ;)

Dear Miss_Scarlett, much thanks for sharing your lovely experience.

You mention that you had removed the dress you wore at work,and then removed your bra so as to flash your breasts at the tourist who was wandering the streets with his camera. A wonderful treat for him, to be sure, but may I ask... What else was under your dress?

Unless you were "going commando" at work (an idea with great merit, though few are bold enough to try it), I assume you were in knickers and bra when you took off your dress. If you have seen my other posts on this thread, you will know that I am a hopeless panty freak, and by no means ashamed of it. I don't know what the tourist's angle of vision was like, or whether he could see below your waist through the window, but do you think he saw you in your knickers?

It would make my day if he did!!!

Dear Miss_Scarlett, much thanks for sharing your lovely experience.

You mention that you had removed the dress you wore at work,and then removed your bra so as to flash your breasts at the tourist who was wandering the streets with his camera. A wonderful treat for him, to be sure, but may I ask... What else was under your dress?

Unless you were "going commando" at work (an idea with great merit, though few are bold enough to try it), I assume you were in knickers and bra when you took off your dress. If you have seen my other posts on this thread, you will know that I am a hopeless panty freak, and by no means ashamed of it. I don't know what the tourist's angle of vision was like, or whether he could see below your waist through the window, but do you think he saw you in your knickers?

It would make my day if he did!!!

Unfortunately the angle would have made it impossible for him to see my knickers as it's only a half-height window, otherwise I would have been sure to take them off for him too. I think, although I can't be certain as it's almost a fortnight ago now, that I was wearing cream cotton bikini-style panties on the day in question.

I've gone commando at work many times in the past although not so much recently, but when I was having an affair with my now-husband who I met through work, it was a regular occurrence in order to give us maximum opportunity for an office-based quickie.

Back