What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web enhancements adds to an already existing game mechanic without expanding too much into anything.

ie; Guns for the Pathfinder Gunslinger class. The base book only had a few choices, the web enhancement added more guns, rifles, and types of ammo.

The Magic Bullet: It allows you to add a 1 to 4th level spell to your bullets. So... Bullet Damage+ Shocking Grasp. :devil:


I just have those under tabletop games/Pathfinder/companion guides/splatbook/gear

Oh, hey I have the full list ready if you want to know all I got.
 
Drinking coffee, making a mental list of what needs to be done this morning and kind of, sort of, watching the tv
 
Waking up, digesting breakfast and meds, thinking of things to do today.. no berry picking.

Listening to Anthony Bourdain wax poetic about dying Manhattan.
 
Cursing how work changes my schedule at 11:30 pm, and somehow expects me to know of these changes by 5 am in the morning.
 
Cursing how work changes my schedule at 11:30 pm, and somehow expects me to know of these changes by 5 am in the morning.

Almost sounds like you work for Wal-Mart.. I always got a print out of my new schedule, it cost a few pennies.. but it made damn sure they had to eat lies.
 
Almost sounds like you work for Wal-Mart.. I always got a print out of my new schedule, it cost a few pennies.. but it made damn sure they had to eat lies.

I work at Walmarts sometimes. I do two tomorrow.

But no I work for a Data company. And we have no set schedules.
 
Stuck in the airport waiting for food whilst killing time for the next flight.

And realizing that if I drove I might even get home faster then if I waited for this flight....
 
Well on the plane I had fun thinking bout a the pilots screwing one of the flight attendants... But now that I'm off the plane that train of thought is harder to maintain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top