Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a nude change - no avatar - and besides I'd long brushed my hands off from their drivel

haha - hmm, here there but can't be everywhere - just can't be

but is was a good one hehe

I hereby eat humble pie. After mocking pmann's WWF skills in a public forum, he just kicked my arse not once but twice.

Good games, pmann.

Fucker. *throws phone across the bed*
Lol! I'm not into WWF, but I'm addicted to song pop. If you're interested, let me know.

I hereby eat humble pie. After mocking pmann's WWF skills in a public forum, he just kicked my arse not once but twice.

Good games, pmann.

Oh dear. Well, you knew you'd end up paying for the mockery eventually. I'm sorry you lost. I feel your pain. I play from time to time with a friend of mine, it's infuriating when he beats me; frankly, I think he cheats!!

However, since I was your partner in mockery, I guess it's only right to say:

Congratulations, pmann! :)

Last edited:
Laundry, how I despise you. Once you're done, though, my house will be spotless!

Good games, pmann.

Thank you for the kind words, dearest Rainshine. You are a worthy opponent.

However, don't go throwing phones. You're more of a pink banana thrower.

And as for the humble pie... I'd rather you eat other things than that. More delectable things.

121 point word. I SMASHED my record. :)

It's okay. Don't throw your phone in the river. :) You'll be back to kicking my arse in no time.

Last edited:
slides generous helping Rainshine's way

161301_chocolate-and-coffee-cake-with-cream_20120621161301_420x315.jpg

LOL I was just joking around.

I am looking forward to tomorrow night, but I'm not saying why! Ladies don't kiss and tell!!! ;)

I know what's happening tomorrow night. MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! It's gonna be a good game, too. Not even a woman wearing lingerie could get me from watching it. ;)

Well... maybe...

So M, why you so hush hush? What's going on tomorrow night?

Just had all my hopes and dreams dashed!
Damn you Christopher!!!!
LOL

Wait.... what is this about?

And why are you women talking about me in other threads that I don't know about? :)

Am I really that pimp? ;)

[Edit: Oh, I remember now. This was when I asked you to marry me.]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 2:42am right now and I'm WIDE awake. I have to be at work by 8am.

Now, you can do the math if you want but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be one pissed off pharmacist all day tomorrow.

Wait.... what is this about?

And why are you women talking about me in other threads that I don't know about? :)

Am I really that pimp? ;)

[Edit: Oh, I remember now. This was when I asked you to marry me.]

Yes, and then so cruelly rescinded the offer!

Stalk much???? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back