Pop it in. Yank it out. Repeat.

Just for you Miss Ginny. :kiss:
img_6150.jpg
 
spacekowboy420 said:
Yummy!

Whatcha doin tomorrow night? I need a date for dinner :D
sorry, honey. I've already got a date. :)
Maybe you can come over afterward... ;)
 
DallasWantsPink said:
sorry, honey. I've already got a date. :)
Maybe you can come over afterward... ;)


Sure . but I'm soo not rubbing my junk against his :p
 
Ginny said:

OOH!! Lookit that exquisite, enchanting GAPE!! My tongue would disappear up that in a flash - if it still tasted like cock so much the better... ;)
 
Wanders off to the shower muttering...

Ginny said:
you know....how the rim of the cock catches...right at your ring...and it has to be tugged, yanked....out of the hole....almost folding the stretched rim of your ass back....then stuffing it back in....over and over again....the burn feeling so good....hard, deep strokes into your ass....filling you up, rim clamped onto the cock....your ass sucking at the cock....as he completely strokes in and out....snapping the head in and out so fast.....making it burn....making you cry out....making him grunt.....

you knowww.....;)
Damn .. Now I'm gonna be really late for work ..
 
Ginny, fabulous as always.

Damn, now where can i find a willing partner to have some anal fun.
 
Ginny said:
butt-fuck-teen-9.jpg


mmmmmmm the feeling of a big cockknob popping into your ass....all lubed up....tight.....squeezing past your ring with a pop....gliding in as the head flares out....stretching your hole......

then a hard yank of the shaft snaps the greasy knob back out....your assrim burning.....hungry for more.....




eye yi yiiiiii.....looks at those balls, too....yummmm...

Ginny honey, your a woman after my own heart. :rose:

Sound's like a bloody good time to me. ;)
 
Back
Top