New Story Advertisments

90% true

Hi everyone. I just posted my first official story on Literotica.

I call it 90% true, ch 1.

The premise behind this story is simple; I lived a wild life full of sex, booze, and rock and roll. I felt like it was time to start putting some of this down. It was actually inspired recently as my wife asked me to tell me a story of my crazy sex life when I was younger.

So that's how the story starts, with me telling my wife a story. The story then jumps back 16 years in time to new years eve of 1995 and my girlfriend at the time's 18th birthday. It's all about my first ever threesome that I had at age 18.

If I get good feedback / votes on it, I'll keep writing and post further chapters. So please, go, read, enjoy, leave me feedback.

Thanks

http://www.literotica.com/s/90-true-ch-01

-Rhev
 
From "Phantom: A Love Story":

Devereux Manor was a house of long corridors and narrow rooms and high ceilings, a house full of strange figures in banisters and wall panels, a house that watched and moved of its own accord, or so it seemed to Amelia. She would not let herself admit that she was afraid of this place. But she knew she was anyway. Before showering she locked the bathroom door, though she was the only one here.

A set of French doors in her bedroom overlooked what was now the garden but had been the slave quarters when the house was built. Moonlight cast its glow over the lot. She watched the old trees sway in the wind. She thought about her father more. The image of him in the hospital bed, face obscured by an oxygen mask and a forest of tubes, gaunt as a corpse already, lurked in her memory. He had been trying to talk to her at the very end but his voice gurgled, like he was speaking underwater. For a long time she assumed she’d misunderstood his last words, but now she realized she'd heard him correctly and simply not recognized the name: "Devereux." He’d said, “Devereux.”

But whatever he tried to tell her about the house in those last minutes, it was a secret he took out of this world.

She lay on the couch, clutching the gold piece, intending just to relax for a moment, but soon was slipping off to sleep. The last thing she saw, or thought she saw, was a figure at the French doors, a thin man in an old-fashioned cape, looking in, one hand pressed against the glass. Was he really there? No. It's my imagination, Amelia thought. And she slept.



Want to find out what happens? Read "Phantom: A Love Story."
 
searching?

Also, if interested in a story which is advertised with a title but no link, where do I go to search? Should be more obvious?
 
Hello! My story Open Doors just went up today. It is a bi-MMF story, the second part of which I hope to have up later this week as well.

I'm relatively new to this, and so any constructive feedback would be more than welcome. Thanks in advance!:rose:
 
From "Wendigo":

The wind took my screams away, so instead I ran. I ran, my feet churning the snow, and when I fell I got back up and ran again. Eric caught me halfway and pulled me with him into the house. Shawna was still staring at the thing by the tent, but then we passed her and she ran too. The wind picked up stronger than ever and for the first time I heard the words in it: The wind was calling my name.

Eric slammed the door and locked it, and then locked the back door too. Shawna checked to make sure all the windows were locked. All the while they were shouting and screaming: What was that thing, what was it, where did it go? But I said nothing. I sat on the rug, looking at my hands; I didn't feel any pain, in fact, I didn't remember any pain ever. I'd felt tranquil the whole time. I thought about what I'd heard about hypothermia victims, how at some point they just give up and accept it, lying down and dying peacefully, as if they were taking a nap. Shawna got the first aid kit and tried to treat them, but there wasn't much she could do. She used up all the gauze, and I ended up with two bloody, immobile mittens. I looked at them as if they belonged to someone else. Everything seemed like it was happening behind thick glass. I'd learned about the symptoms of clinical shock (Acute Stress Reaction) in class, and my lecture notes tumbled through my head, rattling around in the empty space where my thoughts should be.

Shawna was talking to me. She asked me, what was that thing? I said, "It was Paul." Shawna's eyes went wide, and her lower lip trembled. "It was Paul," I said again, and she actually slapped me. I barely felt it. She was about to do it again when Eric jumped in.

"It was," he said. Shawna blinked at him dumbly, and then she stood up, face all in a rage, but Eric didn't back down. "I saw it. It looked like Paul when we first went out, and then it changed. You saw it too. You know you did." Shawna was shaking, ashen, but she sat down. It was hard to argue with Eric, because it was hard to think of him ever lying about anything. If Eric said it, you knew it was true.

Before anyone could say more there was a knock at the door. It was very light and very soft, but everyone jumped. It came a second time, and then there came another noise at the back door, a thumping and a crashing; it was the wind, of course, but not normal wind. Rather, it was like all the wind of the storm was aimed at that door all at once, and the house rattled and the windows shook. And then we heard it, plain as day: Paul's voice at the front door.

"Hi guys. Can you open up?"


***

Want to know what happens next? Read:
http://www.literotica.com/s/wendigo-1
 
Hey Guys

I would appreciate your feedback on my novella: Sabrina's Education.

It is the first part of a series. I hope that you like it. 18 year old orphaned girl Sabrina is taken in by a mysterious, wealthy, young man who has many secrets that slowly unveil over time.

Please private message me ONLY with the feedback. I will not respond to comments made on the board.

Thanks


http://www.literotica.com/s/sabrinas-education-ch-01
 
Last edited:
Me again. Just wanted to let everyone know my story "Teardrop Tonya" is all new in the Mature category. If you like older women that still have what it takes, or if you just appreciate a bad bad woman that knows how to get what she wants, here's the first part of a longer tale for you. It was really based on an older woman that used to live on our block. I just amplified her character and she wrote herself basically. Let me know what you think.
http://www.literotica.com/s/teardrop-tonya
 
From "The Changeling Baby":


The first creature spoke: "Hello William," it said.

"Bah-uh-buh-wha—?" William said.

"Hello William" said the female creature. "Can we come in?"

This was too much. He jumped up and ran for the door, but stopped himself. He was sure the monsters would be gone by the time he brought anyone else in. And besides, was this even really happening? Or was he losing it? He still couldn't be sure. He pressed his face against the cool wood of the door, feeling the texture of the paint, reassured by the tangibility of something solid against his skin. Just take a deep breath, he told himself, the world will start making sense again soon. I hope.

"It's all right, William," said the male creature. "I'm sorry I frightened you today."

"We wouldn't hurt you," said the woman. "We just want to talk."

William swallowed. "Okay," he said. "So talk."

They paused. "It would be easier if you would let us in..." said the male one. William wondered why they didn't just break in; they could fit through the window if they squeezed? Did they need to be invited in first, like vampires? Or maybe, he thought, they just don't want to scare me anymore than they already have...

He turned to face the window again, but shook his head and stayed on the opposite side of the room. "No," was all he said.

"Please William," said the male. "We need your help."

William almost laughed; what could they possibly need from him? Other than to be let in, and that sure as hell wasn't happening.

"We're desperate," said the woman, and William was surprised to hear her voice tremble. It almost looked like she had tears in her eyes.

"Find someone else to help you," William said. "Just go away and leave me alone."

"We can't do that," the woman said. "We need you, William."

"For what?" William said.

"We need your help," said the male creature, his voice so soft it was barely audible over the wind, "to get our son back."



***

Want to know what happens? Read:


 
My latest is up.

Missy Pays the Rent.

The cute niece of a struggling couple discovers the landlords enjoy hiring young female escorts from time to time and decides to offer her body to pay the rent.

This is a fun story, no non-consent on behalf of Missy and a good time is had by all.

http://www.literotica.com/s/missy-pays-the-rent
 
Coach King - New Chapter

The ninth chapter of my first series has been posted for about a week now, but this is the first time I've ever promoted anything in this thread. I've been going strong with steady updates since February of this year. Here's the link: http://www.literotica.com/s/coach-king-ch-09.

In a nut shell, this story is a romance (though it doesn't really start that way) between a high school teacher and two of his students (though it has been classified under the 'Mature' category). It would take too long to summarize all the chapters, but my main goal of the story was to establish characters that felt real in a situation that feels implausible, and that what eventually ensues feels inevitable. The first few chapters were a bit rough, my attempts at getting a feel for the characters and figuring out what exactly what I wanted to do, but I think I've started to hit my stride with it.


I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd take the time to read it, and hope all who do enjoy.

-Max
 
Chapter 2 of Friendly Favours is up HERE

I'm not a fan of it but well, it was time to get it done and move on!
 
Back
Top