Mom/Son idea

Courier345

Really Really Experienced
I'm not sure this might have been done before, if so let me know.

my idea is a mother and son both find Lit and see each other commenting on Incest threads, noticing they are on at the same time the son contacts the mother and they chat and realize they are in the same town but don't swap names for the sake of decency. they chat and RP for months then is one night they are chatting the son mentions his mom is looking hot and describes the clothes she is wearing, the mom realizes its her son and things proceed from there.

my question is would you read this story, or possibly help me write it as i have never tried an incest story before.

I'm not sure this might have been done before, if so let me know.

my idea is a mother and son both find Lit and see each other commenting on Incest threads, noticing they are on at the same time the son contacts the mother and they chat and realize they are in the same town but don't swap names for the sake of decency. they chat and RP for months then is one night they are chatting the son mentions his mom is looking hot and describes the clothes she is wearing, the mom realizes its her son and things proceed from there.

my question is would you read this story, or possibly help me write it as i have never tried an incest story before.

Wow! I just made a couple of quick notes along these lines a week ago.

I didn't use lit, but basically a role play section on a fetish site where people did a lot of incest role playing. In mine the kid does have a thing for his mom and feels bad, but uses his tole plays to express it.

As in your idea his mom is on it as well because she has thoughts of him. They get matched up because they are in the same location and chat including a lot of dirty talk then one day the the kids "mom" sends him a pic of her tits and her hands on them with bright purple polish. Later that night he sits at the table to eat and mom passes him his dish and he sees she has the same nails...

I think its a fun premise and I would play it off that he of course doesn't say anything right away and eventually mom confesses that she found out it was him and was still leading him on because she realized they both wanted it and....you know.:D

I believe the proper terminology is "Yoink"

Hopefully I can finish this up before a new idea catches me.

Intriguing

This reads like it would be very erotic but not knowing (all) the rules here I am wondering if this subject is allowed here. Is there a place for incest stories here? I'm thinking not. But your plot is great. Not knowing then learning they are closer than they thought.

This reads like it would be very erotic but not knowing (all) the rules here I am wondering if this subject is allowed here. Is there a place for incest stories here? I'm thinking not. But your plot is great. Not knowing then learning they are closer than they thought.

There are thousands of incest stories here! The biggest selection on the internet.

Only rule is everyone has to be 18

I have read several stories loosely based on this idea both on here (I think) and on other sites where family members are on the same internet chat sites and eventually realise they are related. It is usually Father/Daughter or Mother/Son, less frequently Brother/Sister.
Unfortunately a couple of them were multipart stories but they never reached any proper conclusions. The Author never finished the story or never posted the final episodes. A real Bummer

It's an interesting idea that could be spun various ways. Wheels are already spinning inside my head. Watch out!

This is good idea that can be used for many different setups. The focus here is on how the characters finally end up together instead of going straight to sex.

This is good idea that can be used for many different setups. The focus here is on how the characters finally end up together instead of going straight to sex.

To be Honest i seem to have lots to write about for the development, its the actual sex i feel will let the story down which is why i am tempted to let someone else write the story.

i did something akin - here: click.

but there's plenty of scope for permutations. good luck with it; i hope it works out and you submit the piece. :)

story wont be written by me for a while, so anyone else who wants to write it feel free as long as you let me know when its written, and give a brief acknowledgment

story wont be written by me for a while, so anyone else who wants to write it feel free as long as you let me know when its written, and give a brief acknowledgment

I'm putting this in my pipeline and yes, you WILL get credit for the nifty idea. Might take a couple weeks, but I'm on it. Ah, I just got a wicked idea of where to take it... sorry, that's classified info. All will be revealed when it's written. Ta-ta.

I'm putting this in my pipeline and yes, you WILL get credit for the nifty idea. Might take a couple weeks, but I'm on it. Ah, I just got a wicked idea of where to take it... sorry, that's classified info. All will be revealed when it's written. Ta-ta.

Thanks mate, glad to know its been picked up.

Pina Coladas

Woof. I am in my 30s, so it's not often someone else makes me feel old.

"Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" is an ear worm of a song from the late 70s early 80s that nobody has the pleasure of escaping if they've ever been inside an American supermarket. I have linked it here so you may suffer with the rest of us who have heard it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WkR2Tv4dq4&feature=kp

The plot is that the song's protagonist is tired of his "lady" and takes out a personals ad in the paper. He gets back an enthusiastic response from a woman and they decide to meet up to "escape." She turns out to be the woman he's trying to leave, trying to leave him.

I think your story idea is very fun, but you may draw some inevitable comparisons to this slice of well-aged cheese no matter how well someone writes it.

please explain

Woof. I am in my 30s, so it's not often someone else makes me feel old.

"Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" is an ear worm of a song from the late 70s early 80s that nobody has the pleasure of escaping if they've ever been inside an American supermarket. I have linked it here so you may suffer with the rest of us who have heard it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WkR2Tv4dq4&feature=kp

The plot is that the song's protagonist is tired of his "lady" and takes out a personals ad in the paper. He gets back an enthusiastic response from a woman and they decide to meet up to "escape." She turns out to be the woman he's trying to leave, trying to leave him.

I think your story idea is very fun, but you may draw some inevitable comparisons to this slice of well-aged cheese no matter how well someone writes it.

oh right, its alright, similar story to babooshka in a away, needles to say that's not where I got my inspiration lol

this just happened to a chic that does youtube videos. she's all innocent in her videos about being a medical marijuana patient. then someone who followed her youtube channel ended up camping with her, obviously recognized her or whatever and then blew her cover on youtube lolzzzzzz. i love the chic though, she totally was like whatever i make a shitload of money camming oh well.

these situations are always funny though because its like, peole hide their sexual stuff because they think other people will think its weird, but those are the people that are doing the same thing you are. amazing how stupid people are about certain stuff

So, is this where the Mother says something like "Don't let the son, go down on me"?

It's a good idea, and I have read something similar on Lit before. The story I read, and can't remember the name of, has the son wondering if the sexy cougar he's been chatting with is his mom. It's been a while since I read it. There were several chapters, but at that time it wasn't finished. I think there was something going on with the sister as well.

I've wanted to do something on those lines since I read that one. And I think there are other stories with similar plot lines.

Back