Sucking a strapon/femcock

Quietday

Virgin
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Posts
17
Sucking a strapon/femcock CT/New England Area

I really enjoy pleasuring others. I find myself confident that my hands are excellent at massaging arms, shoulders, feet, and hands. This hasn't satisfied me though. My request that I'm looking for, and I'm perfectly fine with either a person donning a strapon whom I would love to pleasure with my hands and possibly my mouth, or a female/feminine male with a perfectly good cock that that they would like pleasured.

I'm a really inexperienced 26 year old male. I'm white, and a bit chubby, nothing to look at really, so I would expect my clothes to stay on this entire time. If you've read this far thank you, and if you're considering my offer, thank you even more.

I am not looking to be dominated, though I do not mind people with dominant personalities. I hope you all have a nice day.

Edit: I forgot to put in location. Doh.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to lit....great first post...good luck finding your desires come true- I am sure you find someone on lit. :)
 
I still yearn to make use of my fingers to pleasure someone. Although I'm fine with practicing on friends, none of them are cds, or strapon users, to my knowledge...
 
Quick bump. A person that was replied to me hasn't been on since they pmed me. Their pm was lovely and it's sad to see an opportunity missed.
 
Back
Top