Explanation of What's Going On? [Breathplay, maybe]

Asmodeous69

Virgin
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Posts
4
Hey BDSM Talk,

Firstly, link in question: http://xhamster.com/movies/950643/latex_slaves.html

Vid in question is about 20 minutes long but you won't need to do more than skip to the about five minute mark to see everything that's going on.

Therein lies my question:

The heck is going on? There appears to be a series of breathing tubes, and then a pump by her mouth and a bag by his... well... it could use an annotated diagram more than an ignorant ramble, tbqh. Does anybody know what exactly's going on.

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this kind of thing, but it certainly seemed to fall under the realm of BDSM and it has me terribly confused--not to mention aroused.
 
Yes, breath play, although most of it is for the benefit of the camera. Not sure the slaves can see they are "breathing" from near the other's privates. ;)
 
Ah, I see; I thought it had something to do with pumping air around, but I guess I was imagining it to be far more elaborate than it seemed. Thanks for the reply!
 
So the sub girl has strings glued to her finger nails and then tied off to the overhead spreader bar? Interesting - Anyone ever done this or other links showing such?
 
They are not glued on, her nails have holes in. Go to 16:50 and you can see the string being threaded through.

By the looks of it they are fake nails by the length. If you wanted to do this I would suggest getting some fake nails and a hobby drill. Mess around with drilling holes in and painting them. Then once you have a full set you are happy with apply them as normal. Any drug store should sell fake nail sets.

Look up nail charms for more details about drilling holes, but I highly recommend not doing it on real nails unless you are sure you know what you are doing and the person having it done is 100% sure they don't mind holes in their nails. I know I shouldn't have to say this on a BDSM forum, but better safe than sorry.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top