My Baby Girl...

Man, you've been gone so long I though you might've finally woke up on the wrong side of the grass.

JBJ Jomar....

How very kind of you... thank you... I found a publisher who will take my entire body of work... in ebook, paper back and hardback.... about fifty titles and more on the way so I have been re editing and revising for months...

and...

http://www.lulu.com/shop/amicus/pas...l;jsessionid=7BA236D2916C6B34AF19AF08B680EBDA

sorting through prose and poetry to get the above published in hardback... don't buy it yet... the Canadian formatter, who charged an outrageous price, decided that stanza's and verses weren't needed in my poems and ran them all together... such a deal

have a ton of writing to do but thought I would drop in and test the waters...

JBJ how's it?

ami

Last edited:
Hey Amicus, long time no see!

P T Wolf eh? Been dealing with him quite a bit myself lately, Lot's Cave is about to go live again soon.

Hey Amicus, long time no see!

P T Wolf eh? Been dealing with him quite a bit myself lately, Lot's Cave is about to go live again soon.

~~~

always a surprise when associations merge... thank you, sir, and a good day!!

I love the choice of car. :)

~~~

My little Austin Healy MK 3000 I loved that little car.... I also, at one time, had a little Sprite, something, and drove Miss Canada around Honolulu in my '57 T-bird with the portals... I wish I still had all of them... sighs...

Hello, Handley, and thank you

ami

Hey, Ami, and congratulations on the publication.

~~

ah, the slick one = in the flesh.... YOU HAVE MORE POSTS THAN i DO? heh, no matter.... thank you, good to see you again also...

all the best
]
amicus

Good to see you back. Congrats on the publication deal. :rose:

~~~

Thank you, Lynn, it feels good to drop in... I wasn't sure it would... life goes on... I hope all is well with you and yours...:rose:

amicus

~~~

Thank you, Lynn, it feels good to drop in... I wasn't sure it would... life goes on... I hope all is well with you and yours...:rose:

amicus

Life has a way of slipping by . . . but Lit has an appeal that will remain with us forever, I think.

I'm doing OK, thanks. :rose:

Back