Demonic Cuckold

Texguy84

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Posts
4,277
Pretty simple premise. A married woman (the more wholesome, the better, naturally) is taken by some sort of demon or another (either an incubus or just your typical badass devil-horned demon fiend). Either the husband comes home in the middle of the act, or he's there the whole time and the demon is getting off on demonstrating for the husband how impotent he is to stop what's happening.

Maybe the demon has a she-demon with him, who helps in the seduction or otherwise just generally does the domme routine with the husband. If we want to throw the husband a bone, the she-demon might suck or stroke him off, or even fuck him, but all the while making it clear she's in control, not him, forcing him to get off while watching his wife get railed by demon cock. Depending on how one wants to write the demons, you could even make her a gender-shifter (or just another male demon) and have the husband get fucked while he watches his wife and her partner.

To add some more to this train of thought, I've been getting off on the cuck aspect for a while now, but a recent thought that's been added is the guy getting so turned on despite himself that he ends up cumming prematurely. It's not a problem I've ever had (quite the opposite, actually), so I find the idea of losing control to such an extent fascinating.

I guess if all else fails, I could use NaNoWriMo as an excuse to write this myself, but other authors' takes on it are always welcome.
 
*ducking in to wave*

Hi hon. Nice to see you!

*ducks back out to call irate chiropractor*
 
I like this, I like this a lot. I'm just chiming in so I can track this idea I don't really have much to add other than trying to figure out exactly how it gets started.
 
"It was a dark and stormy night..."

What do you think? Too cliche?
 
Not so much a matter of cliche, I'm more. . .I dunno since it's a cuckold story and not a rape story the woman clearly invited this and most women don't have a demon on speed dial.

It's not an insurmountable barrier but still. Actually I'm kinda having an idea that could work.
 
There's always the possibility that the demon was on the prowl and met the wife while she was out and about. The question becomes whether the wife was out looking for trouble or whether she simply fell prey to his supernatural charm. Or maybe the fact that he's a demon is itself what interests her about him compared to her mundane husband. If she's out looking for trouble, did the husband do something to get her wanting some payback?

Another idea I have is that the husband summoned the demon, perhaps not understanding what he was doing he was hoping for a lady demon to fool around with, ended up with a demon stud with his own agenda?) Gives it a certain "Hoist by his own petard" vibe that's always fun.

Edited to add: Another thought more from a world-building angle is whether demons are something you have to summon to get onto our plane of existence, or if they co-exist but are very secretive, or if they're simply rare enough that most folks who don't tread off the beaten path assume they don't really exist, such as the real life case of the Jackalope.
 
Maybe with some sort of deal? Kind of trite, but she wants to get Hubby that new promotion, or she wants something for herself. Maybe she's a little squirrelly about giving up the soul right away, and bargains for being the demon's sex slave instead.

Of course if it's a she demon, maybe hubby was bargaining for a few more inches and talked wifey into making the sex slave deal as it would benefit her too,and she thinks the demoness is smokin--pun intended.

They pull up how to summon a demon on the internet.
 
Or they each make a deal independently, not realizing the demons are working together to play them against each other?
 
I'm thinking he unwittingly summons the demon.
Sex is always the same routine. Always on Friday night. He fingers her to a few orgasms because she doesn't want or do oral. then it's missionary for the deed. He wants more variety. He tried all the communicating, talking, even tried forcing her once. She freaked and he went without sex for a month.

One night, after their routine sex, she goes to the bathroom for her after-sex routine. Pee and wipe the cum from her pussy.

"Damn," the husband mutters. "I'm not asking for her to be a freak in bed, but a little variety would be nice."

"He said 'damn'," God tells Satan. "So I guess this is for one of your minions."

Starting as a small red dot in front of the wife, the demon grows to a 5'7" she-devil. Nude with red skin, only her hair and pubes are brunette. Killer body, face to match. Only the red horns and tail are indicate she's not human.

"You are not using your body to its fullest pleasures."

Um... Okay, I've just fingered myself to orgasm thinking of this story. I'll quit before I write the whole damn thing here.

Hope this helps a little, Tex

Jenny
 
I could get down with that. It's a tad playful for my tastes and I tend to like going quite a bit more grimdark than that but I can see that. I might try that if for no other reason that I think my 2014 theme for writing is going to be all about POV and telling the same basic story from different points of view as wildly different stories so this might be a Loving Wives story from the Man, a horror from the possessed wife and a comedy from God and Satan's point of view who are literally just partaking in a side bet while playing whatever their man game is.

I like this.
 
How about this. The husband and wife have just moved into a new suburb. He's a doctor, very rich, successful, drives an LS Lexus. The wife, wholesome type, but has a killer body, and loves to show it off, jogging around in the new neighborhood. She's a decorator, most of the time, conservative dress, but when she goes to the upscale parties, wears those low cut dresses with lots of cleavage. The neighborhood is full of the multimillion dollars type houses.

So while the sexy but wholesome wife is jogging one day in her short shorts and tee, a neighbor sees her. Now the neighbor is a demon living in human form. In human form, he's a rich, gentleman, retired type. Maybe one day he "accidentally" joins her in her run, and from there he continues until he seduces her.

The doctor/husband comes home to find his concervative, but beautiful wife in an all out orgy with several demons banging away on her all at once.
 
21orca, I really like your take on it, with the demon just being one of their neighbors under a masquerade. I suppose it wouldn't be a stretch to say he makes his living as a lawyer or something similarly reputed to be morally bankrupt.
 
Pretty simple premise. A married woman (the more wholesome, the better, naturally) is taken by some sort of demon or another (either an incubus or just your typical badass devil-horned demon fiend). Either the husband comes home in the middle of the act, or he's there the whole time and the demon is getting off on demonstrating for the husband how impotent he is to stop what's happening.

Hm.
If you haven't already seen it, you might want to check out the old movie The Entity.
 
Hm.
If you haven't already seen it, you might want to check out the old movie The Entity.

One of the first things I thought about. Imagine if the husband was in the room when she had the sex scene.

This movie was part of my inspiration for some of the scenes in my recent story That Old House.
 
What if you added an extra little element? The husband and wife have a hot nineteen year old daughter who happens to be going to college and living at home.
 
Goddamnit, fortunately I have a while to write this but I started and as usual I just kinda started wandering around and now these stupid characters refuse to move forward with the plot. I really hate when they do that. Oh well.

I think the 19 year old daughter runs the serious risk of wandering into cliche ville which is fine as long as you tackle this wholy tongue in cheek and not particularly dark at all, otherwise you're kinda chopping off your feet at the get go. . .hold up my brain is asking a fairly scary question. I'll be back.
 
That's OK. I think by now you have figured out my mind runs a little on the dark side!!
 
So, I finally got around to working up a draft of this. Sending it to a friend for feedback (she gave me some ideas to help flesh it out). I'll throw it up on Lit whenever I polish it up a bit.
 
Coming in late to this thread, so sorry...

My initial thoughts would be alone the lines of Dorian Grey. Maybe the husband and wife are both vain, and being the 'perfect' couple in terms of looks and wealth, say they would do anything to remain in such a way and the husband adds that his wife would know no other MAN except himself. Over the years their marriage grows stale and the wife wishes for more variety; however, due to the clause of her knowing no other MAN, she is left frustrated.

And then she meets a dark, mysterious stranger...
 
Pretty simple premise. A married woman (the more wholesome, the better, naturally) is taken by some sort of demon or another (either an incubus or just your typical badass devil-horned demon fiend). Either the husband comes home in the middle of the act, or he's there the whole time and the demon is getting off on demonstrating for the husband how impotent he is to stop what's happening.

Maybe the demon has a she-demon with him, who helps in the seduction or otherwise just generally does the domme routine with the husband. If we want to throw the husband a bone, the she-demon might suck or stroke him off, or even fuck him, but all the while making it clear she's in control, not him, forcing him to get off while watching his wife get railed by demon cock. Depending on how one wants to write the demons, you could even make her a gender-shifter (or just another male demon) and have the husband get fucked while he watches his wife and her partner.

To add some more to this train of thought, I've been getting off on the cuck aspect for a while now, but a recent thought that's been added is the guy getting so turned on despite himself that he ends up cumming prematurely. It's not a problem I've ever had (quite the opposite, actually), so I find the idea of losing control to such an extent fascinating.

I guess if all else fails, I could use NaNoWriMo as an excuse to write this myself, but other authors' takes on it are always welcome.

How about multible demons fucking her? Would love to see my shy conservative wife get used.
 
Back
Top