Female cuckold - Cuckquean Stories.....

sh0wst0pper

Experienced
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Posts
44
So, this is what I've been into reading lately. I figured I'd post every author/story that I've found so far on Literotica. I don't know why I'm so turned on by this. I would never actually want to hurt my girlfriend in this way, but it's such a turn on to read.

TheTalkMan (The king right now)
Wannabeboytoy
OnlyaFantasy
en_extase
seducedHylas
temptanddestroy
DarkBetrayal
HornyHubbie
edmead
acdd123 (focuses on father-in-law stealing son's wives)
donttellhimk
X-Factor (has a few)
stu191
Cold_Eyes (Turbulence)
Joshua888
smudgebucket (From Wife to Maid)
nasty_dan (a couple)
BlondeAer
sweetnpetite (Camilla)
vmmm
NonStopFunGuy
jeb22
medley
vicegod (Teaching Her a Lesson)
SexusOmnium (Life Changes for Gina)
skitzo69 (What My Wife Doesn't Know)
theunknown2000 (Watching My Husband)
AJ_Watson (Tom's Trial)
EnCarta (His Wife's Sister Does Him)
Nomean_feet (Our Little Secret)

I'm always on the look out for these stories. Judge all you want. But I'm turned on by the wickedness of it all. Some ideas that would be hot:

-Forcing bride to watch on wedding day/night
-Forcing bride to watch during honeymoon
-Forcing wife to worship mistress' feet while cheating is taking place
-Completely humiliating wife during cheating
-Having husband express how much hotter mistress is than wife right in front of her
-Most important of all, husband has to be reluctant at first, but can't help cheating bc of how hot mistress is.

I'm twisted, I know. But I also know that there are others like me. Are there any other stories that I left off that you may know of? Is anybody interested in writing up a couple stories on this subject?
 
You're on a site dedicated to sex in all its wonderous and disgusting forms, so you shouldn't call your desires for twisted. :)

It sounds sexy, and it's a genre that's pretty hot to me too. I've considered writing such stories in the past but never got 'round to do anything about it.

Cheers for the list, looks like you've put a lot of effort into your little kink. I should definitely check some of them out. ^^
 
On thing I've learned on this site.
Everybody has a kink of some sort or another.
Twisted and weird would be if you didn't have any fantasies at all.
Jenny
 
You might like a series called 'The Thai Maid.' The author claims that it's an entirely true story, though it does focus almost entirely on lesbian intercourse. It will make more sense if you read it.
 
Having kinks are fine. But this one is pretty mean spirited. I have a girlfriend and I LOVE her. And she's super kinky in bed. She's amazing. Which makes my little fetish even more weird. But it's just a fantasy. I used to be into cuckolding even though I'd beat somebody with a bat if it was ever attempted on me.

But anyway, I'll check out 'The Thai Maid'. My list was easy to come by. I just kept tagging each story I found in my favorites and listed them as I have them listed. But if anybody else has any stories that I haven't listed, please share them. And if anybody has any interest in writing a story based on what I suggested, that would be great. I need to start contributing myself. But I'm afraid these stories only turn on a very select few readers. Only three replies to this.

Does anybody else have anything?
 
Well, this is a very limited genre, so I have no new stories to suggest. But, I can say that I can probably adapt some of the story ideas you suggested into one of my future stories. That story won't be written right away, but it will be in the future. If you have any more ideas for things you'd like to see in my stories, let me know.
 
Nothing new on this subject? For as popular as cuckold stories are, I'd think that this would be similarly intriguing for some.....
 
Interesting how I've always enjoyed a good cuckold story, but as soon as I saw some of the themes listed here my immediate reflex is "abuse"... However, on reflecting on them, I must admit there is something about the idea that does pique one's curiosity!

Never a firm believer in monogamy to begin with - it is just so unnatural and unhealthy - I accept that it is the standard norm of most, though certainly not all, societies. A wedding night and/or honeymoney series of humiliations of the wife would be particularly apt.

The couple is finally together in their wedding night suite at the hotel. She has removed her gown, and is in the process of prancing around in her white teddy, garter, and stockings, when there is a knock on the door. She is surprised, but assumes it is perhaps another bottle of champagne sent up by one of their wedding guests. She is even bold enough to open the door and tease the poor room service guy a little, so happy and proud she is.

Only, she is quite shocked to see that it is one of the managers of the company where her husband works. Before the wife can say anything, she walks right in, giving her a thorough look over, walks over to the new husband, and gives him a deep and passionate kiss. They sit on the couch and clap, demand for the wife to continue her strip show. She is confused and shocked (she had expected they had been sleeping together but assumed it was a casual thing that was to end following their wedding). She starts to gather her clothes and run out of the room when the husband grabs her wrist, forcing her through some manipulative tale, to strip for them.

As she does, the husband and his mistress make out and are soon naked, fucking while demanding the wife masturbates for them...
 
Scoundrel is correct. My "favorites" list is an index for this genre.

And, Yonder, I agree that it is abusive. But physically hurting the wife or girlfriend is a major turn off for me. When I first learned about Literotica, I was a huge fan of cuckold stories. I still like to read them. I just don't like it when the husband coerces the wife to cheat on him. I like the husband to be humiliated, just as I like the wife to be humiliated in the reverse version. But after beating that fetish into the ground, I find this to be even more erotic.

But your idea is fantastic and is exactly what I'm going after. TalkMan is great in that he describes the subtle and not-so-subtle humiliation tactics.

I do think there has to be a growing audience that likes these stories. And if anybody is interested in writing a story or two on the subject, I think they'll get quite a bit of views just due to the fact that it's a relatively untapped market.
 
Cheating on the honeymoon...with wife's very fertile, busty best friend. With obvious consequences. Wife prepares Mistress for her impregnation (wife eats Mistress' pussy, uses toys on the mistress and helps by literally plugging her husband's cock into the Mistress.) No condoms. No pulling out in time. 9 months later...

No physical abuse but (consentual) humiliation...hmmm.. husband tells wife how much hotter/vaginally-tighter Mistress is than she is...
 
Last edited:
Reading this thread again, I came up with a question.
Is if female cuckolding if I watch my husband have sex with another woman because I'm patiently waiting for my turn with her?

Jenny
 
lol......not quite. Well....kinda, I guess. But you're being cuckolded by the female.....
 
The timing of this thread is uncanny. My wife told me just last week that she wanted me to have an affair. I didn't catch her earlier hints. This sparked a lot of questions from me. Turns out one of our neighbors mentioned to another neighbor who blabbed it to my wife that she had the hots for me. Well the woman with the hots for me is a woman my wife is attracted to. My wife wants to screw her vicariously through me without her knowing I have permission. Wierd. Haven't decided.
 
a couple of cheeky questions for Showstopper

Hey Showstopper,

You say you'd never cheat on your girlfriend but as you know that's just the kind of thing that turns us on here.

Just wondering if any girls have tried to seduce you away from her and how far you've gone?

Also, has your girlfriend got any friends, sisters etc that you've ever had forbidden thoughts about?

If that's too personal sorry, enquiring minds want to know...

Thanks
Hylas
 
Hey Showstopper,

You say you'd never cheat on your girlfriend but as you know that's just the kind of thing that turns us on here.

Just wondering if any girls have tried to seduce you away from her and how far you've gone?

Also, has your girlfriend got any friends, sisters etc that you've ever had forbidden thoughts about?

If that's too personal sorry, enquiring minds want to know...

Thanks
Hylas

It's no problem at all. I did have one situation where a very seductive friend of mine did try to steal me away from my girlfriend. This is when my fantasy really began to intensify to the point that it is now. She ended up completely nude and we were all over each other. But I stopped it before anything unforgivable could happen. It would be tough for me to argue if you counted that as cheating. In that sense, I cheated. There's more to it, but I've PM'd you it.

As far as having forbidden thoughts toward her friends and sister, I have had zero thoughts about her sister, because she's just completely unattractive to me. As for forbidden thoughts about her friends? All of them. And her co-workers, and her employees that work under her, and her boss, and every woman she's ever complained about, and the list goes on and on.....
 
I'm twisted, I know. But I also know that there are others like me. Are there any other stories that I left off that you may know of? Is anybody interested in writing up a couple stories on this subject?
Actually this site in general is pretty twisted.

The fetish community is pretty much overlooked though (aroused by balloon rubbing feel, balloon twisting sound, balloon popping, and letting air loose).
Unfortunately the balloon twisting fetish goes with a clown phobia.

Other fetishes (false love) include objects needing maintenance such as Bonzi trees, and creation fetishes such as Origami.

Cuckold and incest are all over the place here, but I would like a genetic affection story (one who loves a family member as a lover, but knows he or she can't act on it, usually without talking about it).

This is generally in voyeurism and exhibitionism, but there aren't enough incest thoughts without incest.
 
Looking at other women

Just wondering if there are any guys out there who don't even look at another woman and think about cheating? I think even nice, decent guys who love their wives or girlfriends feel that temptation sometimes.

Any thoughts?

Hy
 
To JRaven

Technically your fetish is called cuckqueaning (which is the gender reversal of cuckolding). I think there are two blogs that deal with that out there but they're a bit extreme for my tastes and I prefer the wives in my story to be in the dark rather than enjoying it from a submissive point of view.

Hy
 
Technically your fetish is called cuckqueaning (which is the gender reversal of cuckolding). I think there are two blogs that deal with that out there but they're a bit extreme for my tastes and I prefer the wives in my story to be in the dark rather than enjoying it from a submissive point of view.

Hy

Wiktionary says that a cuckold is a man married to an unfaithful wife, especially if he is unaware

For me, if the husband doesn't know he's being cuckolded, then it's just the wife cheating. If the wife doesn't know she's being cuckqueened, it's just the husband cheating.

But for me (and many of the Loving Wives stories), to be cucked, there needs to be some humiliation about it. That requires aforeknowledge. Whether it's the hubby being forced to watch or the wife dressing slutty to go out clubbing with only a peck goodbye for her husband. The spouse wants to tell them not to, but is too weak to do so.

Maybe they don't need to know explicitly. Hubby is so into his football game that the wife can invite the young stud down the street into the house. She fucks the stud in the bedroom, gives him a good bye kiss at the door. Then she says hello to hubby while still wearing only her panties. He tells her "not now, there's football." The hubby should have known the wife just fucked her stud in the bedroom.

Maybe it's because hubby and I swing that I have difficulty with this. I find it hard to call my husband a cuckold or consider myself a cuckqueen while hubby is screwing Mrs. Smith, I'm screwing Mr. Jones, and Mr. Smith & Mrs. Jones are getting in on. Until we switch it around...
But then again, that's not being unfaithful. That's just having sex with others.
:heart:
Jenny
 
what about this one:

They are a newly wed couple. Everything is fine - except for the sex. The husband is experienced, but the wife is not. He asks her for stuff like blowjobs or anal sex, but even though she is willing to give it a try, But for some reasons, it doesn't work like it is supposed to. She sucks on his cock for hours, but somehow, he just doesn't cum. This happens multiple time.

Finally, he looks on the Internet and finds some kind of "Sex teacher". A woman who gives him a blowjob, while his wife watches. And then she teacher watches what the wife is doing and tells her where she made mistakes during blowjobs.
Same could go with anal sex. Wife always was scared, so she could never relax during anal and it always hurt.

or another one:

A newly wed couple. The wife talks to her mother and complains that after 3 monhts, she still ain't pregnant. She believes it is the fault of her husband, he could be infertile. (Maybe the story was based some hundred years ago, when the doctors couldn't examine his sperm). Also, she complains that the sex with the husband was bad. So the mother of the wife decides she wants to test it by herself. So the next time, the couple wants to have sex, Mom joins them and tells her daughter to watch ...

a similar third idea:

This could be in some kind of sect or strange religion. To get wed, the parents of the husband and the wife both have to agree. And it is the same when it comes to divorce. Without a good reason why, there will be no divource

So there is this newly wed couple. After about 6 months, the wife asks for a divorce. She says, that the sex with her husband is awful. His dick is too small, and he never is able to make her cum. The parents sit down to talk about it. The parents of the husband tells them, that the wife is talking trash. In the past there have been no complaints about him.
So they come up with an idea: the husband fucks his mother in law, while his wife (her daughter) watches. Maybe some other people watch, too.
When the husband fucks his mother in law, she cums multiple times ...
 
i have posted a story long these lines, as requested. In non-consent

"Wedding Night Consumation, with Someone else"
 
Hey Derek

Just read your story. I liked it and you certainly shouldn't let the commentators get to you.

In my opinion is a little too short, almost like a summary of a fantasy. I always hesitate to offer advice but I think it could have been improved by rounding out the characters. The other woman is the bride's best friend- what is her motivation for doing this? It wouldn't have to be much, say, that she is a slut who has always harbored a resentment towards her friend or its nothing personal and she has done this at every wedding she's been to. Likewise, the guy gave in way too easily. I don't know many guys who would actually do this. I'm not expressing myself clearly but a betrayal at a wedding should have more ...'umph!' I know its a fantasy but a grounding in reality is a good way to make the story relatable.

Its easy as a writer to assume that readers will just get certain details ( A. Its a wedding- of course the couple love each other or B. the slut is so hot but guy can't resist) but the human psyche is much more complex and 'seeing' the characters' thought processes really helps.

I hope I'm being constructive because I certainly don't want to put you off writing again.

Hy
 
Back
Top