The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you missed it. It's over. :( Still some sticking to roofs, but I give that another 30 minutes.:rolleyes:

It's cold though. Not too sure about getting naked today.

Damn Honey, nothing more exciting than getting naked and playing in the snow. It'll be interesting to see that nipple perk up and the honey solidify on it. Might take hours to lick it warm again.

Damn Honey, nothing more exciting than getting naked and playing in the snow. It'll be interesting to see that nipple perk up and the honey solidify on it. Might take hours to lick it warm again.

Getting nekkid in the snow?:eek::eek: No Scandavian (or is it Swiss?) blood running through these veins! Yiikes! You Canadians are weird!Just joking!

And the only good part of that whole paragraph was the last four words.

Getting nekkid in the snow?:eek::eek: No Scandavian (or is it Swiss?) blood running through these veins! Yiikes! You Canadians are weird!Just joking!

And the only good part of that whole paragraph was the last four words.

You'll make a fine Canadian Honey. A little frost on the nipple is good for you, lol. It'll make you strong and enjoy things more.
Mind you, I'll be heading to Fla after New Years to bask in the warmth. Just a break to get some Vitamin D and warm the old bones up.

You'll make a fine Canadian Honey. A little frost on the nipple is good for you, lol. It'll make you strong and enjoy things more.
Mind you, I'll be heading to Fla after New Years to bask in the warmth. Just a break to get some Vitamin D and warm the old bones up.

Ha! :D Well, I've been to Canada once. Does that make me an Honorary Canadian?

sauna to fresh snow fall...yesss
does alert senses
best being natural springs steaming crisp breath of father Xmas

someone deciding how to wear a canadian flag? new fashion line?

maybe more coffee, this stuff isnt supposed to make one drousy

sauna to fresh snow fall...yesss
does alert senses
best being natural springs steaming crisp breath of father Xmas

someone deciding how to wear a canadian flag? new fashion line?

maybe more coffee, this stuff isnt supposed to make one drousy

A brisk dip in the hot tub and then a romp in the snow perks one up for the day. Noithing sexier than a naked woman wearing only the Canadian flag!

A brisk dip in the hot tub and then a romp in the snow perks one up for the day. Noithing sexier than a naked woman wearing only the Canadian flag!

until the drive home, stuck in snowbank, with skimpies on :eek:
"PUSH...stop honking!"....we been there? yes?
and already using that. someone with a more fetching name e thinks

Last edited:
until the drive home, stuck in snowbank, with skimpies on :eek:
"PUSH...stop honking!"....we been there? yes?
and already using that. someone with a more fetching name e thinks

Ya lost me on that one girl. What name is more fetching to you?

Greetings Molly, Mansome, Bear.

I'm trying to get something done for the holiday contest, for the sake of participating, and with no hopes of actually winning. So eschewing quality for quantity and speed, I'm just writing a bunch of sex and calling it good:

At this point Dave was vigorously fucking Carol while kissing Gina, but both of them looked over to see Eve unclasp her bra and let her huge boobs fall free. Finally she slid her matching panties down her legs, sat back down with her legs spread apart, and let her hand drift down to her totally exposed pussy.

Carol reached her hands above her head and grabbed Gina's ass, pulling her pussy back so she could continue licking it. It was her way of reminding both her and Dave not to stare and make Eve feel uncomfortable.

Eve's face was bright red, either with embarrassment, arousal, or both, but she didn't seem too uncomfortable. Alice could feel the level of tension increase for both Frank, whose cock filled her mouth as much as she could stand, and for Brian, whose rythmic pulses throbbed deep within her womanhood. Clearly the sight of the young lady slowly working her clit threatened to push them over the edge.

How many contest entries are getting filed under Group Sex?

Greetings Molly, Mansome, Bear.

I'm trying to get something done for the holiday contest, for the sake of participating, and with no hopes of actually winning. So eschewing quality for quantity and speed, I'm just writing a bunch of sex and calling it good:

How many contest entries are getting filed under Group Sex?

Hello, you perv. Nice scene.

Hello, you perv. Nice scene.

Thanks :eek:. Sorry I've been so... absent. Life is keeping me very busy.

You should know that my health has improved about 400% since last year. I've really been taking extra care of myself, getting tons of exercise, and all that.

I'm in a helluva lot better place mentally as well. Simplifying my life just a bit has helped. That, and finding the appropriate medication :).

How are you and your loved ones?

Thanks :eek:. Sorry I've been so... absent. Life is keeping me very busy.

You should know that my health has improved about 400% since last year. I've really been taking extra care of myself, getting tons of exercise, and all that.

I'm in a helluva lot better place mentally as well. Simplifying my life just a bit has helped. That, and finding the appropriate medication :).

How are you and your loved ones?

Hah! Don't ask. We have a new puppy in the house and the place is utter chaos.

Glad to hear you're doing better, though. Rock on, dude.

Hah! Don't ask. We have a new puppy in the house and the place is utter chaos.

I'm sure the reward will be worth the chaos.

We got a new (fourth) kitty to keep our third kitty company, since he was kind of a third wheel (kitties #1 and #2 are littermates, and very attached). Our cats are used to welcoming new kitties, what with the constant cats in and out when our roommate lived here.

(BTW, our ex-roommate has gone from high school dropout to dean's list college student, just so you know.)

Hope you make it to Chicago in March. We don't have any weddings to go to this time, so... :cattail:

Oh, and it is in fact Christmas related, this story I'm writing:

For a moment, there was stillness, save for heavy breathing all around. Finally, Carol broke the silence.

"Oh, this reminds me," she said, scooping up one of the impressive wads of cum from her nude body. "There's rum-spiked eggnog in the fridge."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back