Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

she parted her legs at his words still sucking him she started rubbing herself she was so wet,so turn on she sucked him faster wanting to make him cum.

-The men looked at her ass and pussy they were stroking them selves not daring to interrupt. He smiled in pleasure as Miles looked to Marie's eyes.-

-They men watched she can see from her surrounding vision how the men enjoyed this as Miles blew his load in her mouth filling it to the brim.-"Oh yeah Marie that feels nice."

she took him out and smiled placing his hand where hers was on her clit she moan and sat back and smiled over at him.

-He began to rub her clit a bit as he rubbed his cock against her a bit and began to move his cock in and out of her pussy.-

She moan as he began to rub her clit then soon he was inside her,all eyes now on them instead of the movie he felt so good inside her she didn't care who watch she moan as his cock moved in and out of her.

-He held her tight as his cock began to fuck her harder and deeper moaning deep and long as his cock thrusts in to her body.-

She bite her lip trying not to scream out as he began fucking her deeper and harder but soon a few thrusts he did she moan and her body shudder under him and soon she was cumming.

-He groaned as his cock rammed her pussy and felt her shudder as he came filling her pussy.-

-The Men were just a hot mess as They stopped and the Movie was ending He looked to her as he fixed her up a bit and smiled.-"Come on we have to clean up."-he chuckled as they took there time and they cleaned up in the rest rooms and left as they got in the car and drove off and stopped at a light.-"Want to clean up at home better and go get some food?"

She smiled and fixing herself and cleaning up in the rest room and left and drove back to his place she smiled " we could just order in?"

-Miles smiled.-"ok then what do you want to eat?"-he asked and looked to her eyes as they drove back to her apartment for the change of pace and smiled as they got out walking to her door.-

She smiled " Maybe pizza" They got out to her apartment and she unlocked her door walking in she started undressing going back to her bathroom.

"Sounds good...are you going to shower?"-He asked as he smiled.-"Maybe you can stay naked we can have a 3 way wth the Pizza boy."-he laughed as he picked up his cell and called a pizza place.-"Hello yes can i make a delievery to 369 Merryvan ave.....large pepperoni.....that's it.....ok then thank you."-He hangs up.-"Half hour."-he said as he stripped getting to the bathroom and smiling.-

She laugh and said " yes we can" And started water and hoped in as he called the pizza place and soon he was naked in the shower and told her a half hour she smiled stroking him looking at him " I'm so wet now" She smiled at him.

"You are a sexy little slut you know that Marie."-he chuckled as he kissed her in the shower as he began washing her hair while they kissed.-

She smiled " Im your sexy slut" She told him stroking his cock after washing her hair she went to her knee looking up at him " Fuck my mouth" She took him in her mouth deep.

-He grabbed her hair and shoves his cock in her mouth as his cock begins to thrust in and out of her hot mouth loving the feel of her tongue on him.-"Oh yeah come on make me cum in that hot mouth baby."

Sh began to suck him deep and fast taking him down her throat each time and she went fast.the forceful on his grip of her hair made her want to pleases him more

-He groaned the water hitting them as he fucked her mouth moaning in pleasure he loved grabbing her hair looking to her eyes he ws close to cumming and he wanted to for her.-

She smiled to him as she sucked him harder and faster deep throating him and soon he cum down her throat.

-Miles smiled.-"I think we can finish i assume the pizza would be here soon...maybe want to get half way dressed."-he chuckled.-

She smile standing up they got out she dried off and put a rode on and her hair up looking at him " hows this" She smiled as he pulled on his boxers and shorts.

Back