Literotica?

Maybe some bitterotica! Someone needs some coffee this morning. :rolleyes:

tumblr_m7qs7okdkj1ro2d43.gif

an original thought..

GO!

If this place is such "Shiterotica" why are you posting in other threads we are posting in? It's almost like you WANT to be a part of a conversation....so which is it? Go away or play with you?

If this place is such "Shiterotica" why are you posting in other threads we are posting in? It's almost like you WANT to be a part of a conversation....so which is it? Go away or play with you?

I'm a paradox wrapped in a metaphor grounded holographically and powered by the stars. you just don't understand me! :'-(

been part of conversations before...
and
hopefully,
will be again... ?

you've reason ?
you've been seasoned by the...
denizens
so
as to pronounce the shit of the place ?

where have you been

tell us a creative story

"I can see by your picture you have a vagina."
These words she did say to the new girl July.
"Come an' sit down beside me an' hear my sad story.
"I read your profile and I think you're a guy."

Songed up your post.

This should be continued.

I'm working on somthing for smooth else I'd jump in.

I'm thinking everyone add a stanza or two. It could be The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, only for Lit - so dildos hanging around the neck instead of birds, etc.

I'm really excited about this!

Or it could be the coffee.

It is July, a newbie newb
Who appeared in the Gee Bee
"Shitterotica!!!!!!" she called, then a voice replied,
"What the eff shouteth thee?"

It is July, a newbie newb
Who appeared in the Gee Bee
"Shitterotica!!!!!!" she called, then a voice replied,
"What the eff shouteth thee?"

My cunt! my twat! my tits! my ass!
Mean that I'm no dude, I have a gash.

Last edited:
Laurel... I'm flattered. newb? well, we both know no... ;)

I suppose an explanation is an option... sigh. I hate explaining myself. its a personal rule i have never to.

so... I'll just say, would I know killswitch shamelessly cross-dressed in hose, heels n wig? or that kyle and b&b got it on. smartNsexy + metrosexual... dolf and her poodle used to bloink that English bastard has an av that looks like um Jack Nicholson damn what about gypsywitch the phone sex queen or luxlux? who could forget the Jennifer Kaye chronicles or ladyfunk with her perfect tits? RORY!!!! busybody loves Rory. Rory has a big dick. lol I am drawing a blank sadly on many others.

Laural... you're amazing don't ever change. kisses! <3

Laurel... I'm flattered. newb? well, we both know no... ;)

I suppose an explanation is an option... sigh. I hate explaining myself. its a personal rule i have never to.

so... I'll just say, would I know killswitch shamelessly cross-dressed in hose, heels n wig? or that kyle and b&b got it on. smartNsexy + metrosexual... dolf and her poodle used to bloink that English bastard has an av that looks like um Jack Nicholson damn what about gypsywitch the phone sex queen or luxlux? who could forget the Jennifer Kaye chronicles or ladyfunk with her perfect tits? RORY!!!! busybody loves Rory. Rory has a big dick. lol I am drawing a blank sadly on many others.

Laural... you're amazing don't ever change. kisses! <3

That's fantastic! :heart: But...could you do it in rhyme?

Back