The defenders of Humans on this board.....

parodyluvr75

Owl of Minerva
I don't get it. They dress funny and smell worse. Their courtship rituals are strange and awkward. They trust cats, who in their right mind would trust a cat? Cats are crazy and they are aliens secretly plotting to take over the world. If you don't believe me, ask Mike Yates dishwasher.

And why wouldn't you trust a cat?

giphy.gif

I don't get it. They dress funny and smell worse. Their courtship rituals are strange and awkward. They trust cats, who in their right mind would trust a cat? Cats are crazy and they are aliens secretly plotting to take over the world. If you don't believe me, ask Mike Yates dishwasher.

Some humans are fine. We are not sure about cats. The tall one and Noor discussed beagles, guinea pigs and squirrels. Noor wasn't big on squirrels.
When Moo suggested a real hamster, they both said "NO!" so Mr. Bear did not bring up bears.

We were also told no televisions in the bedroom which seemed very unfair :mad: and no cats! We assumed they must be loud or cause fights like televisions, but being crazy aliens secretly plotting to take over the world makes a lot more sense.

Are all dishwashers named Mike Yates?

Some humans are fine. We are not sure about cats. The tall one and Noor discussed beagles, guinea pigs and squirrels. Noor wasn't big on squirrels.
When Moo suggested a real hamster, they both said "NO!" so Mr. Bear did not bring up bears.

We were also told no televisions in the bedroom which seemed very unfair :mad: and no cats! We assumed they must be loud or cause fights like televisions, but being crazy aliens secretly plotting to take over the world makes a lot more sense.

Are all dishwashers named Mike Yates?
Squirrels might take over the house, they're sneaky.
Because bears are like giant hamsters?

Well that's not right, every animal has a right to TV, she's being a bit of a stick in the mud. Cats are good in cold weather, they like to cuddle, even if they are aliens.

Mike Yates has a talking dishwasher, I'm not sure if he's named it.

Squirrels might take over the house, they're sneaky.
Because bears are like giant hamsters?

Well that's not right, every animal has a right to TV, she's being a bit of a stick in the mud. Cats are good in cold weather, they like to cuddle, even if they are aliens.

Mike Yates has a talking dishwasher, I'm not sure if he's named it.

Not sure why, we thought only one animal allowed per household and Mr. Bear is already the bear.

The tall one was louder about "NO" on TVs in the bedroom, maybe she will change her mind someday.
She already lets us watch on the computer in her bedroom...

We don't need cats, we have each other, all the blankets and Noor! Down blankets sound more reliable than cats, and we know they aren't aliens. :)

Ours is named "the gift." It seems pretty happy and keeps the kitchen warm!

Not sure why, we thought only one animal allowed per household and Mr. Bear is already the bear.

The tall one was louder about "NO" on TVs in the bedroom, maybe she will change her mind someday.
She already lets us watch on the computer in her bedroom...

We don't need cats, we have each other, all the blankets and Noor! Down blankets sound more reliable than cats, and we know they aren't aliens. :)

Ours is named "the gift." It seems pretty happy and keeps the kitchen warm!
One bear per household makes sense but cows are fun in pairs.

We need to convince her to let you watch TV, I hear she likes some good shows.

Never heard of an alien blanket, but who knows.

But does yours talk? I'm jealous of Mike's dishwasher.

One bear per household makes sense but cows are fun in pairs.

We need to convince her to let you watch TV, I hear she likes some good shows.

Never heard of an alien blanket, but who knows.

But does yours talk? I'm jealous of Mike's dishwasher.

We don't have any cows, but Moo has seen them. They take up a lot of space. We like our space, so no cows.

We get to watch the Netbook, it is our size screen! However, we hear TVs are REALLY BIG so we want one of those too!

We asked the down blankets where they were from and they said Sweden and Denmark, which was a lot like Minnesnowta so they aren't homesick at all.
Don't tell Noor, but we get homesick sometimes and miss the tall one.

The Gift may talk, it certainly makes noises, but we don't understand them.
It spits up a lot and is kind of small. Maybe it is not old enough to talk yet?
Noor doesn't talk to it much though, she has been kind of quiet since the dark day.
I suppose Mr. Bear and I will have to take over its education.

The boys are in the kitchen trying to teach the dishwasher it's ABC's! :rolleyes:

Back