As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no good.

priest4.jpg


Come my child, take my hand and I shall hear your deepest confession and trembling desires within this empty private room.
 
It's a heavy leaded pipe dream! I can't entertain the thought! I just want to tell him my secrets, in the booth. :kiss:
 
Up next- choking! My BLS day.

There is something hot about crawling around on the floor pushing hard and fast on a dummy, with my ass in the air.
 
fuck me now

Discuss the challenges confronting nurse managers today and how technology can help meet them.

Describe the features/components of a NIS/Administrative needed in system to meet the needs of nursing management.

Compare the benefits of a computerized/automated system with manuals systems used by nurse managers and/or administrators.

Discuss nursing management/administrations role in selecting and implementing a NIS (Administration/Management ) system.

Describe the attributes of emerging technologies we should expect in future nursing administrative systems.



where did I go wrong? No one can save me now.
 
I'm eating an ice cream cone at the desk. Everything is under control around here. All the top sheets are new and clean.
 
MRI porn time again. I feel like I just did this and it's because I do this almost every day. Oh! The MRI tech is on the phone and she said: Well fuck you! To someone. Something about overtime. :rolleyes:
 
MRI porn time again. I feel like I just did this and it's because I do this almost every day. Oh! The MRI tech is on the phone and she said: Well fuck you! To someone. Something about overtime. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't overtime call for a fuck-and-a-half?
 
Thinking of lubrication. A man once tried to spit on his hand before venturing up my skirt.

I couldn’t help it. I almost broke his wrist. I am not sure where my speed and strength came from. I could hardly talk.

I just whispered: Germs!

I frightened the man, and then I became terribly depressed with myself. I questioned my own issues. I wondered if there was something wrong with me after seeing the startled looks on his face, as if he had spit on hundreds of women before me. I wondered if this was a common sexual practice that I never knew about before.

Maybe there is something wrong with me and even if there is, the smell of man mouth spittle on my heater is not something I am willing to experience.

Me: I am sorry but your aseptic technique is way below the standard of tom-fool-fuckery. If we are going to scrub in, let’s do it right. Next time I will bring the blue sterile drapes, and the Chlorhexidine nail brushes. Let’s kill the gram negative and defeat the gram positive, bacteria. We don’t need the mouth spit lube, we don’t need any lube at all, but if we did-- let’s make it surgi-lube.
 
I am going to miss my little nursling. The time goes by so fast and in the end I feel that the time was too short.

I think I did a good job with her. I tried so hard to stuff myself into her, and it was draining but worth it.
 
There is a moment in time during every unsuccessful resuscitation effort that I emotionally lose track of just how many amps of HCO3 have been dumped in when nothing else works.
 
It is just so sad sometimes. I still cry, every time. How many little victories does it take to make up the loss- the loss of this.
 
I went to work.

:hug:

visited a loved one in the hospital once. Nurse pulled us aside when we arrived for visiting hours. "loved one has expressed that he thinks he is about to die, and when they say that they are usually right. Please take this day to make sure that everyone gets to say their goodbyes"

Spent the entire day with loved one, had a good visit. Visiting hours ended, loved one died in his sleep two hours later.

Nurse was an Angel from heaven that day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top