The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

Mr. Briggs

Literotica Guru
This is Part 2 of "The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!"

This is a club for all the guys that have no interest in men but are completely turned on by COCK! If you aren't sure whether you belong here then here are a few questions that can help answer that question for you.

- Do you absolutely love women?
- Do you Love the sight of a nice cock?
- Do you fantasize about cock?
- Have you thought about stroking, sucking or fucking a nice cock?
- Do you find yourself having little to no attraction to men but being unable to explain why you are so turned on by cock?

Then you belong in this club. Let's share our fantasies, experiences, desires, links, photos, stories, etc. This is our spot to discuss and indulge in this fantasy.

If you are a woman please post and let us know what you think about the members in this club. We need all the love and encouragement we can get.

If you are too shy to post feel free to PM me. Sometimes it feels good to just get off your chest that you like cock :)

There's a certain woman on lit who wants me to want cock. She has asked me to watch a certain film with her that she thinks paints a good picture of what she fantasies seeing me do for her. Yes, it frightens me. Yet, it's on my mine.

There's a certain woman on lit who wants me to want cock. She has asked me to watch a certain film with her that she thinks paints a good picture of what she fantasies seeing me do for her. Yes, it frightens me. Yet, it's on my mine.

Wow sexy. Tell us more.

Yes, watching two women together is quite amazing, and I've never been able to see why woman would like watching two men. Yes, I know. As I move deeper into embracing my sub side, women have guided me into situations that peak their desires. I was first asked to cam for them, to move and touch in certain ways. Boundaries were pushed and it's now led to this. She wants to watch me take a cock into my mouth. I've warned her that it will bring out not so favorable emotions, but she's promised to look me in the eyes when and if it happens. She says she'll hold my gaze to make sure that I'm thinking about her when this violation of my manliness is happening. She claims I'll enjoy it, that I'll fight through the guilt and shamed filled tears. She says I'll naturally be able to do it with skill since it's been done to me so many times. And when the mess hits my face, she tells me I'll clean myself up with a hunger and be disappointed when the flow of cum abruptly stops.

Last edited:
If you would read what was said... The other thread will be closed soon.

This girl loves cock, and loves guy that love cock too :)

Ok, my bad.

No "bad" at all! Reporting them is just more effective. You certainly aren't the one being a jerk to a bunch of people enjoying themselves.

The troll can go fudge himself. You get to stay right here, with us, and hopefully have you cock sucked by someone. Maybe me. ;)

I absolutely belong in this group. I have zero emotional or physical attraction to men, but I am a sucker (pun intended) for a nice hard cock. I love women, I love everything about them. I am very happily married, I just have this one "twist". I love to suck a cock and occasionally take it in my ass.

There was a short period where I thought I might actually be gay, and tried dating guys, but after a couple of dates I knew that wasnt for me. Im in it all for the hookups, lol. I will find one fuck buddy and we will have all kinds of fun together. And we both know its nothing more than sex. We get together, get off, and go about our business until the next time the urge hits.

The only thing I love more than a hard cock is a nice hot load of cum. I play with mine all the time, and have even gotten my wife in on it, she likes to snowball me, or make me cum all over her pussy and lick it up.

I absolutely belong in this group. I have zero emotional or physical attraction to men, but I am a sucker (pun intended) for a nice hard cock. I love women, I love everything about them. I am very happily married, I just have this one "twist". I love to suck a cock and occasionally take it in my ass.

There was a short period where I thought I might actually be gay, and tried dating guys, but after a couple of dates I knew that wasnt for me. Im in it all for the hookups, lol. I will find one fuck buddy and we will have all kinds of fun together. And we both know its nothing more than sex. We get together, get off, and go about our business until the next time the urge hits.

The only thing I love more than a hard cock is a nice hot load of cum. I play with mine all the time, and have even gotten my wife in on it, she likes to snowball me, or make me cum all over her pussy and lick it up.

Sounds like you got it made! Good job!

Back